• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

Nebula

Ballistic vests ruined hardcore mode in MW3 for me.

I really hated hardcore in MW3 but loved it in Blops II. Expecting to hate it in Ghosts as I have yet to play it.

Spawns are still shit by the way, but it's a Call of Duty game so I didn't expect it to be good.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Looking forward to picking Ghosts up on the 15th with my PS4!

Also OP, Best Buy is giving Gamers Club members (the free service) $10 certificate to all who preorder, along with a shirt, that will make a nice dust rag.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
That's one funny OT! Congrats Lunchbox :D

TCRS

Banned
I guess the slow kill times in Blops 1 was just a fluke and we'll never see that in a CoD game again. Too bad, really. It changed the game entirely.

I think that's why I enjoyed Blops1 so much. It wasn't as insane as MW2 with those crazy streak bonuses etc.

let me ask again: M14 in CoD Ghost? yay, nay? Would love one.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Almost everything about BLOPS 1 was a fluke judging by BLOPS 2.

It wasn't a fluke. Dave Vonderhaar has mentioned before that he prefers a slower tactical game but the fans kept asking them repeatedly to speed things up. Faster! Faster! Faster!

Black Ops 2 was the result.

bryanee

Amazon UK are about to ship my copy for the PS4. My first PS4 game and I cant play it for over three weeks.

FHIZ

Oh yeah... I forgot about Assault Packages and what not. I don't remember liking those all that much.

Does it have the M14? I fucking loved the M14 in BlOps.
MK14_EBR_Menu_Icon_CoDG.png

Marksman Rifle

Jb

Against all odds I might pick this up this week, as I'm waiting for next gen consoles for BF4/AC4 and Arkham Origins doesn't look super exciting... It's still the least excited I've ever been for a CoD since WaW but whatever.

knitoe

Does the dead silence perk actually work or is it useless like previous version. Are we going to see sound amplify perk + headset the go to setup once more.

ElRenoRaven

Ah can't wait. I'll have to wait till the 15th to play it but man I can't wait. Call me crazy but I like the campaigns. I like the multiplayer. I may totally suck at it but I like it. I also like how Activision stuck to their guns when every other publisher was shoving online passes down our throats. So my copy is preordered.

Hurley

So here in Aus the game is officially out now but the PC version isn't unlocking lol

Steam says 1 day and 4 hours until it's available. So you can buy the game at retail...because it's released here, just can't play it for another day lol

I thought I was burned out on Call of Duty but I can't resist the appeal of the Riot Shield.

I've just ordered the game on Amazon - Thanks to them it's only €45 instead of €60 (on Steam), and they'll ship it to me by tomorrow, while downloading it would take too long (my max download speed is about 500 kb/sec)

Call of Duty's multiplayer is instant fun and I love to confuse the fuck out of people with the Riot Shield. It's my most-used weapon, even before SMGs.

Edit: Titanfall will destroy CoD anyway. Respawn is the real Infinity Ward in my eyes.

just got the confirmation my PS4 hardened edition is in the ups tracking system and on its way

between this and the Target B2G1 free next week I will have a healthy lineup of games prior to my PS4 ariving

I think that's why I enjoyed Blops1 so much. It wasn't as insane as MW2 with those crazy streak bonuses etc.

let me ask again: M14 in CoD Ghost? yay, nay? Would love one.
Blops was bad. All of the guns felt the game and it had an almost BF4 netcode.

Does anyone know how buying the digital version on 360 and upgrading it to the XB1 version will work? I keep looking all over on the 360 but I cant find any information about it. If you click the preorder tab under the game it takes you to the MS store and they ask for a shipping address.

Shadybiz

That is one hilarious damn OP. Still on the fence on whether or not I'm going to get this...don't even know when I'll be able to get my hands on a PS4 yet.

Top Bottom