• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

Jibbed

Brilliant OT!

Although I've heard good things about it, Black Ops 2 broke my CoD purchasing curse. Black Ops was probably my favourite entry in the series after CoD4 but everything I've seen in the sequel just looks.. meh.

I'll rent this or something most probably.. BF4 and Killzone will be enough for me!

TCRS

Banned
CoD MW3 was surprisingly fun even with me hating MW1 and 2 (don't know about Blops2, only played Blops1) so I might check this out.

Great OT tho.

Do people like those in the OP really play the game?

I thought it was more normal blokes with an army fetish. Don't they sell the game with night vision goggles?

le.phat

Wouldn't the recoil send them flying backwards? Also, how are the guns even firing?

recoil ? in Collarduty ??

7b7.gif

Marvel

could never
I only just started playing BLOPS2 after many years of no CoD. It's very fun, I will be jumping into Ghosts when I can.

It's nice to have variety, I'm a BF guy but there are times when you just want to constantly sprint and spray with an SMG on small maps lol.

Nebula

So for those who don't know yet, Ghosts already has modded lobbies similar to the early JTAG lobbies in MW2. Insane XP per kill and super jumping with the modder being invincible, teleporting people to his location and having an aimbot of sorts. Sadly I didn't boot up my computer fast enough to see the teleporting or on screen text (telling us to pay $5 for max rank) but I did capture the super jumping, insane XP per kill and invincibility.

Video here for proof.

Also for those looking for some Ghosts gameplay I have a few on that same channel. For those who don't care about the modded lobby, just click here for a list of my videos.

mxgt

Banned
All who buy this game are part of the problem.

As opposed to people (including you
and me
) who buy a shooter published by EA that forces you to finish the garbage SP to unlock MP weapons and has been plagued with constant issues since launch

k

Waking up to this OT is glorious.
On a scale where peeing with a full blatter that was just about to burst is a 10 and having an itch at a spot you can reach is 0, this is a hard sneeze that lets you involuntarily fart.

I seem to recall something about a unified account system with ghosts. If I purchase on both PC/PS4 will all my unlocks, rank etc be carried over if I switch between the 2?

Cornbread78

Omfg, OT is definately better than the game, lol.

Btw, you need more racist and homophobic comments to truly capture CoD MP, lol

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
This OT has me cracking up. lol good job.

Woah CUAV is 12 kills. uhhhhhh

Yes, but it's part of Support so it's still pretty viable.

Putting it to lets say 4 or 5 kills on Support would be incredibly stupid because you'd be seeing them all the time. People could just use it as their only Support point streak and easily get one every 45-60 seconds. Absolute hell.

Remember that not only does Support not reset upon death but you get points for doing non-kill things as well, like capturing flags and planting bombs.

Nebula

No, he did do ADS. Iron sight is apparently different in this game. You can see that LMG zoom in a bit.

It's only the Chain SAW that zooms in like that. It has your standard Hip Fire and a zoomed in, tighter spread Hip Fire instead of the usual ADS mechanic.

Tell a lie, the Minigun does it in the same way but you can't go prone with it, and you can only get it out of Weapon Boxes.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Finally got a few chopper gunners tonight.

Killstreaks are really toned down. Like, way more than ever before. The 12 kill gunner moves crazy slow, and the aiming area is very small. Also, respawn armor is back from MW3.

My average kills with it is 4. Most of the other assault killstreaks are very underpowered. Haven't yet got the final 15 kill one yet tho. The 9 kill hind chopper has the same effectiveness of the 7 kill chopper from MW3.

I think the IMS has gotten me the most kills of any KS so far. Drastic change from other COD's that are very very killstreak driven.

E92 M3

Will my copy from Kmart (lol) be eligible for the upgrade? On the upgrade site it stated specific retailers, but maybe every copy has a code in the box? I have a gc that is burning a hole in my pocket.

Daffy Duck

Finally got a few chopper gunners tonight.

Killstreaks are really toned down. Like, way more than ever before. The 12 kill gunner moves crazy slow, and the aiming area is very small. Also, respawn armor is back from MW3.

My average kills with it is 4. Most of the other assault killstreaks are very underpowered. Haven't yet got the final 15 kill one yet tho. The 9 kill hind chopper has the same effectiveness of the 7 kill chopper from MW3.

I think the IMS has gotten me the most kills of any KS so far. Drastic change from other COD's that are very very killstreak driven.

The killstreaks are very different to all the other CoD's. Really toned down.

The IMS is a beast in this one!

Nebula

I guess the slow kill times in Blops 1 was just a fluke and we'll never see that in a CoD game again. Too bad, really. It changed the game entirely.

I'll be running Ballistic Vests 24/7 just to try and tone down the kill speeds a bit.

Top Bottom