• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

a916

Just found this waiting for me at home today. I went to the multiplayer reveal event and got this for free...too bad I have to wait 10 more days though lol.

tumblr_mvt50zZzVU1rpheq2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvt50zZzVU1rpheq2o2_1280.jpg

How long did you wait in line to get that?

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Man, this game sounds AWESOME with the pulse headphones! The graphics looks like utter shit though (I think its because I have been playing BF4 on PC) but the game is fun IMO even if it doesn't change much for the game. squads is a weird game type but I usually only play TD so thats just me.

Fistwell

From watching a few YouTube videos, PS3 seems quite a bit blurrier than 360.
Why friend, haven't you heard the good news? Resolution isn't important anymore when comparing the same exact game on different platforms! It's all about design, AI, and all that other shit!

Wait, that only works for xbone/ps4 comparisons, right? 360 beating the ps3's resolution is fair game I guess...

A'ight, nevermind, carry on.

I used to be pretty damned good at MW and MW2. And hated the playstyle of both BOs. MW3 felt better but I hated the map size. I am hearing the people cry on the net about how they hate this one. I have a feeling my time has come. This is the CoD I have been waiting for since 2008. Please let me be right. Please. It is everyone else's time to suffer with their varying opinion on fun.
You and I are in the minority cause these are my thoughts exactly.

Been watching some pro players stream on twitch for the past couple hours. They are just shitting all over this game. Talking about playing black ops 2 for another year lol. Only map that is tolerable is strikedown. There's no hardpoint, no capture the flag. Spawns are dumb, you die really fast. Infinity Ward seems like they don't care at all about competitive.

Tugatrix

how do i set the graphics on High or Extra? everytime i set them to High or Extra the game don't change and keep on normal...

Wurdfurd

Jeez im about to head into a 2 hour lecture before I get to go home and play. The more of this OT i read the more i don't want to anymore. Is Ghosts really as bad as the internet makes it seem?

I"m having trouble finding a gun that i'm falling in love with. I'm a burst shot guy and theres no guns specifically made for that. I've tried adding burst to like 3 guns now and they aren't doing it for me.

And its really expensive to buy new guns and fit them with attachments.

Checked more Youtube videos and this comparison showed that the PS3 is slightly better.

Reading some reviews they say that the 360 and PS3 is roughly identical and the resolution is like the Wii U.

So PS3 version is finally equal in quality to 360? The wonders of a new engine? :D

Still want to see Digital foundry soon, but no one cares about current gen so far.

kakashi08

I've read on the Steam forums that some people have got a refund. But I think that's because they were unable to play the game since it won't let you if you have under 6GB of ram.

If not a REFUND, can I at least get some sort of Credit towards some other games?

realcZk

If not a REFUND, can I at least get some sort of Credit towards some other games?

Steam doesn't offer refunds/exchanges on games but if you ask nicely they may provide you with a "one-time customer service gesture" in which you will be offered store credit for the purchase amount.

Hilti92

The game looks terribly graphically. Probably me playing split screen online with my girlfriend makes it look much worse than it is but man, BO2 blows it away. Maps are a bit too big too. I'm sure the next gen/PC version corrects these issues. Maps wouldn't be so big with more players.

kakashi08

Steam doesn't offer refunds/exchanges on games but if you ask nicely they may provide you with a "one-time customer service gesture" in which you will be offered store credit for the purchase amount.

That would be good, I rather get AC: Black Flag then this wack game.
Where do I go on the steam website and how do I contact them to send them a message or email. Or whatever I need to do. Please help :)

Hurley

I put that extended barrel thing on the revolver and now I can't hit shit with it.

On the gun stats, range and damage go up, but now even when point blank my bullets don't connect lol

Oh, and now when you do kill someone point blank there's a point bonus for it. It made me lol when I saw it.

The game looks terribly graphically. Probably me playing split screen online with my girlfriend makes it look much worse than it is but man, BO2 blows it away. Maps are a bit too big too. I'm sure the next gen/PC version corrects these issues. Maps wouldn't be so big with more players.

Game doesn't look great especially compared to BF4 which both looks and performs better. This is a screenshot I took earlier. This is maxed out @1080p

Top Bottom