• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon can go fuck itself for making it Prime only with no announcement at all.

Just trying to make desperate people buy Prime to get it.

I already have 2 consoles and 2 controllers plus the Edge Joystick (my free gift pack shipped out yesterday!), so I'm not salty, but I can see the bullshit they pulled here.

Sealtest

I already have 2 consoles and 2 controllers plus the Edge Joystick (my free gift pack shipped out yesterday!), so I'm not salty, but I can see the bullshit they pulled here.

My aunt called me panicking about not being able to buy it since she wasn't prime. I guess me finally buying prime pays off cause my cousin will hopefully get one for Christmas now.

Vamphuntr

That's pretty good.

My friend got back to me too late. I would have grabbed him one.

My guess is that the window was longer because it was prime only. With the 2 prime shipping they are saying it will be here on the 20th guaranteed. Good because it's a Christmas gift for a friend.

mileS

The Division is temp out of stock now. What are the chances it comes back before the DOTD is over? I assume 0 but I don't have much experience with this stuff

killroy87

I know. SMR is a universal app, so there is an iPad version, but I don't know if it will run on my 1st gen mini.

I played the demo on whatever iPad Mini was on display a tthe Apple store, andit was even chugging on that.

Do we know if this is coming to Android at any point? I can get it on iPad, but it seems better suited to a phone.

leeman

Oh wow, the DS games? I've yet to play them. Might pick them up but I just don't have any time to play a lot of games, and I know Horizon will drop around that time. :(

I believe it includes the original 999 and also Virtue's Last Reward in one package :). Both were excellent.

iiicon

Damn, The Division is out of stock. That's been on my radar for some time. It seems like you need the season pass to get the most out of it though and the Gold Edition rarely goes on sale cheaper than ~60 here. I believe there's a free trial coming up soon (today?) at least. Maybe that'll satisfy my curiosity.

How much is Super Mario Run in Canada?

Damn, The Division is out of stock. That's been on my radar for some time. It seems like you need the season pass to get the most out of it though and the Gold Edition rarely goes on sale cheaper than ~60 here. I believe there's a free trial coming up soon (today?) at least. Maybe that'll satisfy my curiosity.

$13.99

leeman

Free to try, $13.99 for the full thing.

leeman

No prime discount on the nonary games?

Not yet. Typically Amazon lists stuff, then a day or two later the discounts show up. They should update your order automatically (sometimes before, sometimes when it ships) to include the 20%, or you can contact CS and they will change it for you.

Kyolux

Not yet. Typically Amazon lists stuff, then a day or two later the discounts show up. They should update your order automatically (sometimes before, sometimes when it ships) to include the 20%, or you can contact CS and they will change it for you.

Need to decide which version I want anyway. Already have VLR on Vita. So kind of feels like a waste going with that here.

And if my gf wants to play it too or watch it, PS4 is a better option.

leeman

Need to decide which version I want anyway. Already have VLR on Vita. So kind of feels like a waste going with that here.

And if my gf wants to play it too or watch it, PS4 is a better option.

I'm on the fence as well. Vita would be nice because it's Vita and could play portable. PS4 for when I am around the house. I pre-ordered both and figure I will cancel one when I make up my mind, hahaha

antibolo

Banned
I'm on the fence as well. Vita would be nice because it's Vita and could play portable. PS4 for when I am around the house. I pre-ordered both and figure I will cancel one when I make up my mind, hahaha

Vita is always the answer. Get a PSTV to play at home.

Yeah, just got home and checked my TV. The Sony x800d needs a firmware update to get the 4k version of the Amazon app. I could probably side load an Anrdoid version but I would rather just wait and hope they do an update soon. I wonder if I can trick the TV into accessing US content.

This is like complaining a deal at Costco is only for Costco members.

I'm glad it is Prime only, they should do more for those of us who actually pay for their service.

That is a laughable comparison.

Amazon knows people want this and its an easy way to get Prime membership.

The NES is already difficult to get, don't take advantage of it like GameStop USA bundling it with trash they want to dump like Princess Peach wall art and the like.

Come on.

killroy87

That is a laughable comparison.

Amazon knows people want this and its an easy way to get Prime membership.

The NES is already difficult to get, don't take advantage of it like GameStop USA bundling it with trash they want to dump like Princess Peach wall art and the like.

Come on.

Ding ding!

lol

Mimosa97

Ok I give up. I've called 6 pharmaprix stores around me and not even one of them sells PS4 slim bundles. They only have PS4 pros.

What's the point in having a huge promotion on a product if your stores don't carry said product ? What a joke. 299$ +20x optimum points sounded too good to be true anyway ...

So I'm checking out my orders that I have placed with Amazon. Specifically RDR2 when it was first listed at $66.51. Since I was fooled this morning to get a free Prime Membership, I debated placing another order at this point since the 20% off would come in a few dollars cheaper. While looking over my first order, I noticed this...

rdr_zpsocrufueg.jpg

What is that about? A $5 environmental handling fee?

So I'm checking out my orders that I have placed with Amazon. Specifically RDR2 when it was first listed at $66.51. Since I was fooled this morning to get a free Prime Membership, I debated placing another order at this point since the 20% off would come in a few dollars cheaper. While looking over my first order, I noticed this...

rdr_zpsocrufueg.jpg

What is that about? A $5 environmental handling fee?

Yeah we all got that with the RDR2 pre-orders. I haven't bothering contacting them about it. Has anyone had it removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom