• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Nintendo wheres my invite?

Gonna unsubscribe so fast if they dont send me one. Like I really need to know Mario Run is out or w/e dumb shit theyve sent me over the months.

Got Sat 6:30 - 10 PM. Guess I will skip, I hate driving at night D:

Maybe you can be a kind soul and hook me up?

keakster

You can go into the Eventbrite site and edit the name on the ticket then hit "resend confirmation" email to share with others

Kyolux

Anyone else already tired of the snow? Soon my dog will be able to walk over the fence! :/

Me too, this is actually my third time ordering. Ordered the regular version, then the limited edition before prime discount, lastly now with prime discount. Would be really nice if prime discount would be there immediately when they list pre-orders and I know they will adjust it automatically for me when it ships, but whatever :p.

Wish I had some time for KH 2.8 between Yakuza 0 and Resident Evil 7. Guess I'll just wait for a price drop/closer to 2021's release of KH 3.

Moltenix

Anyone else already tired of the snow? Soon my dog will be able to walk over the fence! :/

Wish I had some time for KH 2.8 between Yakuza 0 and Resident Evil 7. Guess I'll just wait for a price drop/closer to 2021's release of KH 3.

Where's it snowing that much?

It's been pretty tame here in Calgary. Got a decent dump of it on Xmas Eve and then just a bit more in the last week. Nothing that gets to fence height though!

Shoeless

It's been pretty tame here in Calgary. Got a decent dump of it on Xmas Eve and then just a bit more in the last week. Nothing that gets to fence height though!

Yeah, same here. At least around the Ontario Great Lakes area, the snow came, then went. I know I can't say the same for February, but at least so far, nothing's stuck.

Kyolux

I'm on the Quebec side of the Ottawa region. There's about 2 feet left before it's fence high. Though it's half-fallen snow, half my entryway's snow blown on the other side of the fence. (I have a front facing yard.)

I'll take a picture when I get home from work if it's not too dark yet.

Dazzler

Vancouver is a gong show right now

Been snow on the ground since early December. Got a fresh dump on NYE and a lot of sidewalks are like ice rinks

City is not able to handle it at all

Been snow on the ground since early December. Got a fresh dump on NYE and a lot of sidewalks are like ice rinks

All my Vancouver friends are basically like "WHAT THE HELL IS ICE AND WHY IS IT ON THE GROUND? ISN'T THAT A REALLY IRRESPONSIBLE PLACE TO LEAVE ALL THIS ICE?" and I kind of love it.

Re: Switch invites, I guess I should've looked into how to apply for one earlier, OH WELL

Ryne

Invited as well, Saturday, January 28, 2017 from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM.

Perfect, I usually work Saturdays.

Edit: wait it's sold out already :(

Ehhh Vancouver hasn't really been snow covered since early December. You're thinking of the suburbs/higher elevations such as Surrey, Coquitlam, Langley, etc. But yeah, Vancouver and the rest of sea level has had snow on and off since then.

Dazzler

Ehhh Vancouver hasn't really been snow covered since early December. You're thinking of the suburbs/higher elevations such as Surrey, Coquitlam, Langley, etc. But yeah, Vancouver and the rest of sea level has had snow on and off since then.

ah get out of here with your facts

Kyolux

C1W7nZnVQAE1BZC.jpg

It's mostly piled up on the right side.. but it's getting too high already.

jholmes

Signed up for a couple tickets, though I may not be able to go in the end. Did everyone get assigned different times? I got Saturday night, 6:30-10

Really jealous, I really don't want to get up early enough to be there at 10.

I mean, I still will, don't get me wrong.

RaidenXZ

Not 100% sure if I'll have anyone to go with but with only 180 tickets left when I registered I didn't want to risk it. Hopefully there'll be someone in TOgaf who missed out to whom I can give my extra ticket if needed.

I missed out completely and never got an invite even though I'm from Toronto. So want to go :(

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Screw the invite Im gonna show up and claim to be Reggie's Canadian cousin. They'll never turn me away.

So how exactly does Amazon's one day shipping work? I'm having a minor Zelda binge so I just ordered a copy of LoZ: Majora's Mask 3D right now and they're offering free one day shipping. Not sure why they're offering that speedy of a shipping service for free either. I have Prime but idk.

For those who got the invite for the switch event in Toronto but missed out, you can go to on Sunday, it's open to the public, but space is extremely limited. Looks like I will be camping out Saturday night...

So how exactly does Amazon's one day shipping work? I'm having a minor Zelda binge so I just ordered a copy of LoZ: Majora's Mask 3D right now and they're offering free one day shipping. Not sure why they're offering that speedy of a shipping service for free either. I have Prime but idk.

If you live in Toronto or Van Prime includes 1 day shipping.

Moltenix

How much ya'll reckon Switch is gonna be for us Canadians?

Most people are thinking it'll likely be 250/300 US so $329 basic and $379 deluxe in CAD?

I would love to see $299 CAD for the basic sku but that's probably not gonna happen...

Mimosa97

How much ya'll reckon Switch is gonna be for us Canadians?

Most people are thinking it'll likely be 250/300 US so $329 basic and $379 deluxe in CAD?

I would love to see $299 CAD for the basic sku but that's probably not gonna happen...

More like 329$/399$ ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom