• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Way too early 4-team playoff prediction:

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. Oklahoma State
4. Ohio State

Before you put us in any such list, you need to wait to see who our QB will be. We may just eliminate the position all together, and put three RBs back there and play 3 card monty with the football.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Alabama gets the most important WR's back (losing Norwood and Bell. Norwood's a gamer and will be among my favorites at that position, but he's still just a possession WR, and I liked Bell, but he only ran 1 route well. Deep), opening up spots for some talented WR's that sat on the bench because of upper classmen. R. Foster, C. Black, Falkins, A. Stewart. Getting Cooper, D. White and C. Jones back is spectacular for any QB to have. Then you have 3 solid WR-type recruits. Cam Sims, Bo Scarborough, and D. Kief. All 4-5 stars.

Alabama gets all the RB's back, barring transfers. Hopefully, the 1A RB is Henry, and Drake and Yeldon get their Fumble Problems taken care of. Will Tenpenny or Jones see playing time, and will Bo Scarborough stay at RB, or move to WR when he gets on campus. Will Kamara stay, or is he already gone?

Offensive Line will lose Steen, and after this last game, I'm ok with Cyrus K going. Cam Robinson is now enrolled (6-7 335 lbs), and will get a chance to start at LT as a freshman, or it'll be given to one of the JC's from last year. Fellow signee's OT Pierschbacher, OT D Jackson, OC Hassenauer and OC J. Carter might be one of the best group of OLinemen we've signed since Saban's gotten here. All are in the top 4 in their position nationally (Jackson in the JC Ranks).
Currently players with playing time are Kelly, Grant Hill, C. Lindsay, Arie K (who I hope is overtaken by someone else), Austin Shepherd, and Leon Brown. Will be about average if the line is just the returning guys, as Steen had all the experience and Cyrus had all the "physical talent"

Return all of the Tight Ends. Maybe the next QB will keep an eye on them, or at least OJ Howard. Dude should have lead the team in targets, or at least be in the top 3. He could be Vernon Davis 2.

It's all on the QB, but if the constant arguing point with AJ being ok only because of his surrounding talent, then there's enough talent around on offense that the next guy simply just has to make reasonably boring throws and we'll do fine. The only QB on campus that I worry about meeting that standard, is Sims. I've seen enough of him throwing to be worried about where it's going when it leaves his hand.

So...you have a Ryan Kelly and a Grant Hill on your squad? Interesting....

andycapps

image.php

uga_vs_aubie.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Alabama's dl. Coach, Bo Davis, took a job at USCw. So, time to hire a good replacement. Think Bo was a good recruiter, but DL slid some under him.

Next year, beyond Oklahoma State, the Noles also add Louisville (replacing Maryland) and Notre Dame to the schedule. They'll have Clemson in Tallahassee. SOS is going to be stronger next year.

Alabama's dl. Coach, Bo Davis, took a job at USCw. So, time to hire a good replacement. Think Bo was a good recruiter, but DL slid some under him.

And thus ends the Coach Orgeron return possibilities.

Also since I watch a lot of Pac 12 football and I liked your QB situation thing I did a quick one for the Pac 12:

Arizona ?
ASU Taylor Kelly* (Jr)
Cal Jared Goff*
Colorado Sefo Liufau/Connor Wood*
Oregon Marcus Mariota*
Oregon St. Sean Mannion* (Jr)
Stanford Kevin Hogan* (Jr)
UCLA Brett Hundley*
USC Cody Kessler/Max Wittek* (Lets be real its gonna be Kessler)
Utah Travis Wilson/Adam Schulz* (Wilson was the starter until he got hurt)
Washington Cyler Miles (Maybe?)
WSU Connor Halliday*

ASU and UW are the only teams in the conference not returning their primary starting QBs. I admit to not knowing why there was a QB split at Colorado (injury? ineffectiveness?) but Liufau is a freshman and had the better numbers so I'd put money on him as the starter. Utah will likely go back to Travis Wilson assuming he's completely healthy, which with him is not a sure thing. USC has said that every spot is an open competition, but considering how much Kessler improved over the season and his bowl game numbers I have a hard time seeing him not named starter again.

As far as I can tell Arizona didn't have anyone throw a pass not named BJ Denker, so whoever their backup is is likely to be super inexperienced. UW at least has the luxury of having a guy with some real experience in Miles.

cashman

Banned

ummm last time I checked Bo Davis was at Texas

edit: Now he's at USCw. Looks like Texas is the one who needs a replacement.

mre

ummm last time I checked Bo Davis was at Texas

edit: Now he's at USCw. Looks like Texas is the one who needs a replacement.

Okay, I thought Rumph was our DL coach this year. Davis left for Texas and we brought in Rumph.

USC Cody Kessler/Max Wittek* (Lets be real its gonna be Kessler)

USC has said that every spot is an open competition, but considering how much Kessler improved over the season and his bowl game numbers I have a hard time seeing him not named starter again.

Depends on how good Max Browne looks (or not), I'd guess. He seems less likely to have so many passes batted down. 5-star recruit, #1 ranked pro-style QB by Rivals.

I really have no idea why or how Sark got Wittek to stay, after he was considering leaving this season. I guess he wanted to make sure he had a third-string option available.

Lonestar

Okay, I thought Rumph was our DL coach this year. Davis left for Texas and we brought in Rumph.

Yeah, that's my bad. That's what I get from typing on a phone at lunch and reading twitter. Carry on then.

So, the winner of the Yahoo Pick'em can either make the offseason thread with their own title and post content, or PM me a title and I'll throw something together.

Depends on how good Max Browne looks (or not), I'd guess. He seems less likely to have so many passes batted down. 5-star recruit, #1 ranked pro-style QB by Rivals.

I really have no idea why or how Sark got Wittek to stay, after he was considering leaving this season. I guess he wanted to make sure he had a third-string option available.

I just don't see any coach benching an upper class incumbent with a season's worth of starting experience for a redshirt freshman unless that kid is some kind of once in a life time talent.

I mean, even Tebow had to bide his time behind Chris Leak.

If this was one of those competitions like when Carson Palmer left and none of Cassell, Leinart or Booty had prolonged starting experience, then sure, I could see it going that way.

Random note, I wonder if Browne has bulked up at all. I remember seeing pictures of him in HS being visited by Russell Wilson and the kid was a twig. Looked like he'd break in half getting tackled by the Shane Skovs of the world.

cdyhybrid

He'll probably leave after spring if it looks like he won't win the job.

I just don't see any coach benching an upper class incumbent with a season's worth of starting experience for a redshirt freshman unless that kid is some kind of once in a life time talent.

I mean, even Tebow had to bide his time behind Chris Leak.

If this was one of those competitions like when Carson Palmer left and none of Cassell, Leinart or Booty had prolonged starting experience, then sure, I could see it going that way.

Random note, I wonder if Browne has bulked up at all. I remember seeing pictures of him in HS being visited by Russell Wilson and the kid was a twig. Looked like he'd break in half getting tackled by the Shane Skovs of the world.

Most 6'5" high school kids are twigs, though. I'm sure he's put on weight this past season.

Lonestar

D-Line, we'll lose Stinson, who is a solid run stopper, but that's about it. Being in the 3-4 so long, most of these guys are similar. Return Ivory at NT, who is probably the worst of the NT we've had. He's average, that's about it. Return Pagan, who showed flashes, but not as dominant as I was hoping when we signed him.

Another year grown for some quality underclassmen (A'Shawn Robinson, Dee Liner, Tomlinson-who we get back after knee surgery, and Kirven) Maybe Darren Lake improves as a NT to beat Ivory.

Incoming players Jarren Reed (top 5 Juco DT), Da'Shawn Hand (top rated DE), Josh Frazier (Top 10 DT) should provide some more talent, especially those first 2. Maybe faster/quicker to help out against the influx of HUNH (Reed and Hand are smaller than the standard DT's and DE's we've been using-325+DT's and 290+ DE's).

There's the hope that Alabama beats Kentucky for Matt Elam, because he presents a return to having a Cody/Jesse Williams type talent in the middle, which we did not have this year. But Elam isn't choosing till signing day.

Then there's DJ Pettway...Talented JUCO, but I really didn't want him back after the robbery. Top 10 DE out of high school, top 5 DE from his year in JUCO. Also could help against the HUNH (Pettway is also smaller than the normal Alabama DE's, at 250 lbs)

---

LB's, we lose Mosley (but hey, LJ11 hates him, so no loss, right?) and Tana Patrick (longtime backup). Probably will lose Hubbard, who is more physical numbers than production (this year). The leader will need to be Trey Depriest, who got better towards the end of the year, and will need to carry on the line of good ILB's (McClain to Hightower to Mosley).

ILB candidates beyond Trey are Reggie Ragland and Reuben Foster. Been waiting to see both get more playing time, and could be the next great Alabama ILB's. Beyond those 2, not much unless some OLB's slide inside (like Dillion Lee, Devall, or Ryan Anderson). No big time ILB's in the recruiting class, now that UCLA got Whitley to flip (hopefully Saban tries to flip him back before it's too late). Shaun Hamilton is a 4 star ILB out of Montgomery, but I don't have any knowledge on him.

OLB returns Xzavier Dickson (solid, but didn't stand out), D. Devall and J. Allen (both had flashes) and Ryan Anderson as the "DE-like" OLB (JACK). At the other OLB (SAM), it's Dillion Lee and Tim Williams (was hyped on him outta High School). Roster I'm looking at is broken up OLB/ILB, so really, they're all interchangeable, except for the larger DE type JACK LB's.

OLB recruiting is bit better than ILB this year, with Christian Miller (please stay committed!) and Ronnie Clark as potential speed rusher types (220-230 lb and tall frames). Clark might also be a safety. Overall, not going after LB's as much as last year.

---

It's crazier in the DB department. Losing D. Belue (CB) and Fulton (CB) Former was our best CB but not that good, latter was miserable. HCD (FS) should be leaving early and Nick Perry (S/CB) is getting a redshirt after injury (I believe, he's mentioned playing next year, though he was a senior this year).

That leaves Landon Collins (SS/FS) and Sunseri (SS/FS) as returning safeties, Jarrick Williams as a backup safety (after getting burned alot against Oklahoma), and a bunch of young CB's that either perform badly or didn't play.

Played
Bradley Sylve -WR/DB athlete, did serviceable at times
Jabriel Washington - Played, but I really don't remember him
Geno Smith - Might be good, but preseason DUI put him in the doghouse all year, didn't play much
Maurice Smith - Had some flashes, but didn't play much. Good prospect out of HS.
Cyrus Jones - WR converted to DB. Probably should have stayed at WR. Torched by teams.
Eddie Jackson - Had an outstanding day against Ole Miss, did well occasionally, but would be benched for multiple games at a time. Didn't do well against Oklahoma

Didn't play (that I know of)
Jai Miller - 28/29 year old baseball player. Giant wall of muscle, but who knows if he'll ever see the field or how he'll do.
Anthony Averett - Probably the best rated DB from last years class. Will need him to prove it and fill a spot.
Jonathan Cook - Decently rated DB from high school, but not as high as Averett or E. Jackson.

Tony Brown is a top 10 player nationally, and 3rd best CB this year and will be look towards earning a spot in a wide open CB field. Also battling with FSU for the commitment of a top 5 CB in Marlon Humphrey. To me, getting him (or any top 5 CB) is a priority after 2 games against A&M and this years Auburn/Oklahoma games. Hootie Jones fills a future need at Safety (and general DB depth). Hootie and Brown being EE helps, to get them more practice time before next year. As mentioned earlier, Ronnie Clark might also be a safety instead of OLB.

There are probably a few other uncommitted players we are going for (Elisha Shaw, Rashaan Evans, etc) but I don't know as much about them, or where Alabama stands. The top 2 that I can think of, are Matt Elam (DT/NT) and Marlon Humphrey (CB). There are also other commitments that I didn't list (mostly in the 3 star range):

Chris Williams S
Keith Holcombe ATH
O.J. Smith DT
Montel McBride OG
Johnny Dwight DT
JK Scott K

So, Defense is talented, but losing alot of leadership in Mosley and HCD. It's up in the air if Belue, Hubbard or Stinson will be noticeably missed or not, as they were either disappointments or space fillers on the field. There's talent there, hopefully to create more pass rushing than before, which always helps the secondary do better. The Leaders will be Sunseri, Depriest, and perhaps Landon Collins. It's a young defense, with only about 7 Senior players that I can think of (Ivory, Dickson, Sunseri, Depriest, Nick Perry, J. Pagan, J. Williams) and 10 or so Juniors. 22 or so Freshman/Sophomores.

Ryan McGee ‏@ESPNMcGee 5m
Pilot just ended his preflight comments to a plane full of Auburn & FSU fans with "Roll Tide". #BCS

It never ends.

Imagine that there are planes like that all flying out of SoCal to the southeast, Auburn and FSU fans sharing rows, fighting over window seats, re-enacting various horse collars...

Lonestar

Auburn's LT is going to the NFL.
Tennessee LB AJ Johnson is staying.
Missouri's RB Josey is going to the NFL

He'll probably leave after spring if it looks like he won't win the job.
That'd be my guess, too.

On the Rivals site, it says that he was 6'5", 215 lbs, and that Peyton Manning is 6'5", 230lbs. But he does look incredibly twiggy in comparison.

ag-my001

Just saw that they'll be replaying the coaches' analysis from last night starting at 4ET on ESPNU. Was really nice to watch, and the level of commentary was much higher than what is normally on offer. I couldn't help but notice in the split screen that the guy they circled as the key for a play was not always the key guy that Herby would circle.

Lonestar

Chase Goodbread ‏@ChaseGoodbread 1m
Fast-approaching 70 underclassmen declared for the NFL draft. Still eight days from deadline. Record of 73 ripe to fall.

That's alot, and we haven't even gotten any Alabama early departure's yet. Still assuming HCD, Cyrus, and Hubbard. I've heard rumors of Pagan leaving too.

Here are players who have announced their intentions to apply for early entry into the 2014 NFL Draft:

Underclassmen tracker
NFL.com's College Football 24/7 is tracking reports of the intentions of college football underclassmen in anticipation for the 2014 NFL Draft. More ...

» Davante Adams, WR, Fresno State
» Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech
» Dion Bailey, S, USC
» Odell Beckham, Jr., WR, LSU
» Kapri Bibbs, RB, Colorado State
» Russell Bodine, C, North Carolina
» Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida
» Chris Boyd, WR, Vanderbilt
» Bashaud Breeland, DB, Clemson
» Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
» Martavis Bryant, WR, Clemson
» Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
» Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers
» Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State
» Scott Crichton, DE, Oregon State
» Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State
» Jonathan Dowling, S, Western Kentucky
» Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
» Dominique Easley, DT, Florida
» Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
» Bruce Ellington, WR, South Carolina
» Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
» Ego Ferguson, DT, LSU
» Khairi Fortt, LB, California
» Austin Franklin, WR, New Mexico State
» Vic Hampton, CB, South Carolina
» Kameron Jackson, CB, California
» Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU
» Storm Johnson, RB, UCF
» Henry Josey, RB, Missouri
» Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU
» Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana
» Demarcus Lawrence, DE, Boise State
» Marqise Lee, WR, USC
» A.C. Leonard, TE, Tennessee State
» Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon
» Aaron Lynch, DE, USF
» Marcus Martin, C, USC
» Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
» Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss
» Adam Muema, RB, San Diego State
» Jake Murphy, TE, Utah
» Louis Nix III, DT, Notre Dame
» Ronald Powell, LB, Florida
» Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
» Loucheiz Purifoy, CB, Florida
» Kelcy Quarles, DL, South Carolina
» Darrin Reaves, RB, UAB
» Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
» Paul Richardson, WR, Colorado
» Marcus Roberson, CB, Florida
» Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State
» Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
» Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State
» Richard Rodgers, TE California
» Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington
» Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
» Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
» Ryan Shazier, LB, Ohio State
» Yawin Smallwood, LB, UConn
» Brett Smith, QB, Wyoming
» Jerome Smith, RB, Syracuse
» Xavier Su'a-Filo, OL, UCLA
» De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon
» Stephon Tuitt, DE, Notre Dame
» George Uko, DL, USC
» Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson

Meier

Wasn't he the #1 recruit a few years ago? Haven't heard much from him honestly. Did he have a good year?

I think it depended on the service, but he was up there. Powerful RB, but many will always wonder how he could have been as a LB. Much of his ranking was with that in mind (his LB abilities) although our decision to recruit him as a RB is why he ended up at FSU.

It's been known for awhile that he would leave early..Devonta may go as well. Jimbo said he only thought 2-3 guys would leave early today which is shocking because you'd think 5-6 would be very viable candidates to do so. Jameis said he was gonna try and get them to come back.

Football players only have so many hits their bodies can take. I won't begrudge any student athlete from going pro early, but especially not football players. Make the money while there's money to be made.

mre

D-Line, we'll lose Stinson, who is a solid run stopper, but that's about it. Being in the 3-4 so long, most of these guys are similar. Return Ivory at NT, who is probably the worst of the NT we've had. He's average, that's about it. Return Pagan, who showed flashes, but not as dominant as I was hoping when we signed him.

Another year grown for some quality underclassmen (A'Shawn Robinson, Dee Liner, Tomlinson-who we get back after knee surgery, and Kirven) Maybe Darren Lake improves as a NT to beat Ivory.

Incoming players Jarren Reed (top 5 Juco DT), Da'Shawn Hand (top rated DE), Josh Frazier (Top 10 DT) should provide some more talent, especially those first 2. Maybe faster/quicker to help out against the influx of HUNH (Reed and Hand are smaller than the standard DT's and DE's we've been using-325+DT's and 290+ DE's).

There's the hope that Alabama beats Kentucky for Matt Elam, because he presents a return to having a Cody/Jesse Williams type talent in the middle, which we did not have this year. But Elam isn't choosing till signing day.

Then there's DJ Pettway...Talented JUCO, but I really didn't want him back after the robbery. Top 10 DE out of high school, top 5 DE from his year in JUCO. Also could help against the HUNH (Pettway is also smaller than the normal Alabama DE's, at 250 lbs)

---

LB's, we lose Mosley (but hey, LJ11 hates him, so no loss, right?) and Tana Patrick (longtime backup). Probably will lose Hubbard, who is more physical numbers than production (this year). The leader will need to be Trey Depriest, who got better towards the end of the year, and will need to carry on the line of good ILB's (McClain to Hightower to Mosley).

ILB candidates beyond Trey are Reggie Ragland and Reuben Foster. Been waiting to see both get more playing time, and could be the next great Alabama ILB's. Beyond those 2, not much unless some OLB's slide inside (like Dillion Lee, Devall, or Ryan Anderson). No big time ILB's in the recruiting class, now that UCLA got Whitley to flip (hopefully Saban tries to flip him back before it's too late). Shaun Hamilton is a 4 star ILB out of Montgomery, but I don't have any knowledge on him.

OLB returns Xzavier Dickson (solid, but didn't stand out), D. Devall and J. Allen (both had flashes) and Ryan Anderson as the "DE-like" OLB (JACK). At the other OLB (SAM), it's Dillion Lee and Tim Williams (was hyped on him outta High School). Roster I'm looking at is broken up OLB/ILB, so really, they're all interchangeable, except for the larger DE type JACK LB's.

OLB recruiting is bit better than ILB this year, with Christian Miller (please stay committed!) and Ronnie Clark as potential speed rusher types (220-230 lb and tall frames). Clark might also be a safety. Overall, not going after LB's as much as last year.

---

It's crazier in the DB department. Losing D. Belue (CB) and Fulton (CB) Former was our best CB but not that good, latter was miserable. HCD (FS) should be leaving early and Nick Perry (S/CB) is getting a redshirt after injury (I believe, he's mentioned playing next year, though he was a senior this year).

That leaves Landon Collins (SS/FS) and Sunseri (SS/FS) as returning safeties, Jarrick Williams as a backup safety (after getting burned alot against Oklahoma), and a bunch of young CB's that either perform badly or didn't play.

Played
Geno Smith - Might be good, but preseason DUI put him in the doghouse all year, didn't play much
Maurice Smith - Had some flashes, but didn't play much. Good prospect out of HS.
Cyrus Jones - WR converted to DB. Probably should have stayed at WR. Torched by teams.
Eddie Jackson - Had an outstanding day against Ole Miss, did well occasionally, but would be benched for multiple games at a time. Didn't do well against Oklahoma

Jai Miller - 28/29 year old baseball player. Giant wall of muscle, but who knows if he'll ever see the field or how he'll do.
Anthony Averett - Probably the best rated DB from last years class. Will need him to prove it and fill a spot.
Jonathan Cook - Decently rated DB from high school, but not as high as Averett or E. Jackson.

Tony Brown is a top 10 player nationally, and 3rd best CB this year and will be look towards earning a spot in a wide open CB field. Also battling with FSU for the commitment of a top 5 CB in Marlon Humphrey. To me, getting him (or any top 5 CB) is a priority after 2 games against A&M and this years Auburn/Oklahoma games. Hootie Jones fills a future need at Safety (and general DB depth). Hootie and Brown being EE helps, to get them more practice time before next year. As mentioned earlier, Ronnie Clark might also be a safety instead of OLB.

There are probably a few other uncommitted players we are going for (Elisha Shaw, Rashaan Evans, etc) but I don't know as much about them, or where Alabama stands. The top 2 that I can think of, are Matt Elam (DT/NT) and Marlon Humphrey (CB). There are also other commitments that I didn't list (mostly in the 3 star range):

Chris Williams S
Keith Holcombe ATH
O.J. Smith DT
Montel McBride OG
Johnny Dwight DT
JK Scott K

So, Defense is talented, but losing alot of leadership in Mosley and HCD. It's up in the air if Belue, Hubbard or Stinson will be noticeably missed or not, as they were either disappointments or space fillers on the field. There's talent there, hopefully to create more pass rushing than before, which always helps the secondary do better. The Leaders will be Sunseri, Depriest, and perhaps Landon Collins. It's a young defense, with only about 7 Senior players that I can think of (Ivory, Dickson, Sunseri, Depriest, Nick Perry, J. Pagan, J. Williams) and 10 or so Juniors. 22 or so Freshman/Sophomores.
Fulton leaving is addition by subtraction. Seems like a decent guy, but yikes.

Draconian

---

---

Played

Chris Williams S
Keith Holcombe ATH
O.J. Smith DT
Montel McBride OG
Johnny Dwight DT
JK Scott K

Looks like the secondary could be troubling, but hey, we might get a good pass rush, which I don't think we've had since Dareus left. Excellent writeup and it'll be interesting to see how things play out over the off-season.

Meier

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

AUBURN FAN HERE WOW JUST WANTED TO SAY NICE TRY FSU HAHAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DELAY OF GAME

WAR

DAMN

EAGLE

S

E

C

edit: WIAT WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK

I was so amped and kept seeing this long ass post being quoted but skipped over it due to the wall of SEC. Holy fuck, this is an absolutely legendary post.

Top Bottom