• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Basketball 2009-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth C

Congrats, Mississippi State. Your guys were clearly exhausted for a long while at the end of this game and they still played harder and smarter than we did. You earned this one with effort.

My prediction? Kentucky still goes East, but with Duke as the 1 seed and Kentucky as the 2 seed.

EDIT - Oh shit.

fatty

Would you foul if you were Mississippi St?

Remember Calipari was in this position against my Jayhawks in 08.

SyNapSe

wow! amazingly, MSU might have been better off letting Kentucky shoot. lol fun times. I can't imagine MSU having the energy to survive an OT

Talon

Seth C said:
Congrats, Mississippi State. Your guys were clearly exhausted for a long while at the end of this game and they still played harder and smarter than we did. You earned this one with effort.

My prediction? Kentucky still goes East, but with Duke as the 1 seed and Kentucky as the 2 seed.

EDIT - Oh shit.
You crazy. Kentucky's a 1 no matter what.

Cloudy

Banned
SyNapSe said:
wow! amazingly, MSU might have been better off letting Kentucky shoot. lol fun times. I can't imagine MSU having the energy to survive an OT

Stewart fouled out too. Just horrible luck...

Seth C

Ninja Scooter said:
:lol i wouldn't be surprised if Wall and Cousins were confused on the score and thought they won it.

Yup. Pretty sure they thought the game was over.

Smokey said:
You woulda thought they just made it to the Final Four or something:lol :lol :lol

Yup. And our fans rushed the court, too!

charsace

Cousin's has been an animal. He's gonna be a beast faceup center/pf.

Wall's pg game is hard to scout. Sometimes he looks like an all world pg and other times, like today, he looks like a 2 playing the 1.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
same ol' college basketball, kentuckys getting away with murder out there. I dont know how you can drag Varnado down and not get called for a foul.

same ol' NCAA... protect the big money teams.

Cloudy

Banned
ErasureAcer said:
OMG...Kentucky player grabs Miss St. player by the arm and drags him down and no foul call. This shit is rigged.

All they had to do was make their fts. If they lose, they have no one to blame but themselves. Missed fts, bad inbounds pass and lack of boxing out TWICE in the final minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom