• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

I've seen this offense before. The D is going to get gassed if we don't start moving the chains. Run the ball Chaney.

Ceebs

24 hours remain.
KemKj.jpg

I don't mind the spiked font, but the F should be at midfield.

I'd like to see UF play in a game like this once.
We will once Jacksonville or Orlando decide they want in on this kick-off game money.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
That's a nice looking video board, Sparty.

Stomp Boise St. Motherfuckers.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I predict future bust. Still need to see how he does against Alabama/LSU/Florida/Georgia. Can't duck those games every year.

He hasn't been healthy for most of those, and lost one of his star receivers during the Florida game.

Edit: Darrick Rodgers who?!?!?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
yeah, he wasn't healthy. That wouldn't matter usually, but in this case, he has limited experience against the "elite defense", and has built up stats on, well, the NC States of the world ;P

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
yeah, he wasn't healthy. That wouldn't matter usually, but in this case, he has limited experience against the "elite defense", and has built up stats on, well, the NC States of the world ;P

Haha agreed. Can't make a verdict until the end of this year (if he stays healthy), but I question his effort sometimes. I kind of got the vibe that Bray basically threw the game against Kentucky (which decided if we were going to a bowl or not). The whole team looked like they wanted to lose though. :lol

jakncoke

Banned
lol i really wish the thread wasn't named this. so hard to find. i wish this was moved to ot community. less threads to wade through. wooo my first college football to watch of the year seeing pirates are sucking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom