• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Clemson shits the bed every year against a much inferior oponnent.

Hell Herbie kept saying in the UGA game at the beginning of the season how he was more worried about let down games than the FSU game.

The key is if this is the year Clemson has a team that pulls out the win in their shittastic performance.

mcgruber

I think the Big 12 officially qualifies as bizarro world at this point.

Because a team was overhyped against lowly buffalo and similar lack of competition?

I think the acc still holds that title. Mizzou winning was nice to finally knock georgia down to where they belong

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Matt Jones is hurt.

If the O-line gwould have blocked him, that would have been a wide open TD.

isn't there a Mack Brown, or is he on another team.

Seems like there are a lot of Matt/Mack running backs out there this year, getting confused in my old age.

Looks like both of my teams' horrible losses this year are becoming more horrible as Michigan and Oklahoma have gotten exposed by not great teams.

Why do you have such aggression towards TCU? Did we fuck your sister, and not pay for the abortion? We are the bottom tier of the big 12. What possible animosity could you have? Maybe you have some inner shit that you need to deal with, and maybe expressing your anger towards college football programs is just a way of coping.

It's pretty funny to see his contempt for tcu. Maybe he didn't get in? The stadium was never close to full for this game, 35k max. Kansas bringing 50 people was a surprise

He used to live in Ft. Worth, apparently. So I can only assume he's been exposed to a significant-enough portion of the popped collar, trust-fund, suburban country club superiority complex-having doooosh student body of TCU to come up with the inevitable conclusion. It's not like many TCU students go out of their way to give you reasons not to hate them, like say Nebraska or Iowa St. students. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

I say this as a long-time resident of Dallas (over 15 years before moving back to Austin) who has many friends and acquaintances from TCU and SMU who would readily admit to the same distaste.

Balphon

Because a team was overhyped against lowly buffalo and similar lack of competition?

I think the acc still holds that title. Mizzou winning was nice to finally knock georgia down to where they belong

I think the fact that I can't tell if you're talking about Baylor or Oklahoma proves my point.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
And this year's Clemson's team proves they aren't the same Clemson.

Game over.

Book your tickets to the upstate as FSU will come a calling with gameday in tow!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Florida doesn't have enough time to score twice.

Should open up the Mizzou Double Pass playbook.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Why do you have such aggression towards TCU? Did we fuck your sister, and not pay for the abortion? We are the bottom tier of the big 12. What possible animosity could you have? Maybe you have some inner shit that you need to deal with, and maybe expressing your anger towards college football programs is just a way of coping.

If I really had such a hardon specifically against TCU I would have posted a lot more after we won the TCU/Tech game. I guess you think Baylor fucked my sister too, since I mock their tarp?

...though I will admit that I'm still a bit bitter that during conference expansion we added a small private school in a media market that we already control instead of one of the other options that would have made much more sense financially. We lost A&M's 50,000+ students and big chunk of the Houston market, and we lost Nebraska's big following and historical tradition, etc., and we added a school that is behind at least 3 other Big XII schools as far as market share in their own hometown. That, and putting up with all the trash talk from TCU fans while they were racking up 10 win seasons in a second tier conference.

He used to live in Ft. Worth, apparently.
Never lived in Fort Worth.

C4Lukins

He used to live in Ft. Worth, apparently. So I can only assume he's been exposed to a significant-enough portion of the popped collar, trust-fund, suburban country club superiority complex-having doooosh student body of TCU to come up with the inevitable conclusion. It's not like many TCU students go out of their way to give you reasons not to hate them, like say Nebraska or Iowa St. students. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

I say this as a long-time resident of Dallas (over 15 years before moving back to Austin) who has many friends and acquaintances from TCU and SMU who would readily admit to the same distaste.

TCU, not SMU! What weird ass parallel universal have you been hanging out in.

Top Bottom