• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 7| I thought it was competing

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
every play had a LSU DLmen running unblocked...

they know they don't have enough time.

Christy for QB

Kevin Durant trolling

1385044_725005830846347_575357471_n.jpg

1381365_725040734176190_441908015_n.jpg

Lonestar

just when you think they don't have good QB's, they prove they don't have good WR's. Know your routes!

C4Lukins

If I really had such a hardon specifically against TCU I would have posted a lot more after we won the TCU/Tech game. I guess you think Baylor fucked my sister too, since I mock their tarp?

...though I will admit that I'm still a bit bitter that during conference expansion we added a small private school in a media market that we already control instead of one of the other options that would have made much more sense financially. We lost A&M's 50,000+ students and big chunk of the Houston market, and we lost Nebraska's big following and historical tradition, etc., and we added a school that is behind at least 3 other Big XII schools as far as market share in their own hometown.

Never lived in Fort Worth.

So yeah I do not get it. You have told me what you are not pissed about, but what are you pissed about?

Maybe you are one of those who was happy when the Southwest Conference was dissolved. I doubt you know what that even is without looking it up. Decades of history turned to shit so every other year you could play Mizz and Nebraska just so that they could move on before any real rivalry was created. Now we have awesome rivals like Kansas versus Tech. So sexy.

Are you really angry that a team was brought into the conference, that did not maximize profits for television? Like that is a thing that as a sports fan, you care about. "NBC could have made such more if The Big 12 had chosen BYU!"

Yeah you are a super sports fan with that attitude.

Pimpwerx

Never tell me I don't know my team. Never say it.

I've been riding Humphries all game, right? Been saying this bum has been a bum. Been calling him out for whiffed blocks. He just got two back-breaking penalties and then whiffed on a block to bury us.

Thanks, Humphries. You're the Driskel of linemen. Just like Muschamp is the Driskel of head coaches. Firemuschamp.com. The guy is not worthy of this seat. PEACE.

Lonestar

Never tell me I don't know my team. Never say it.

I've been riding Humphries all game, right? Been saying this bum has been a bum. Been calling him out for whiffed blocks. He just got two back-breaking penalties and then whiffed on a block to bury us.

Thanks, Humphries. You're the Driskel of linemen. Just like Muschamp is the Driskel of head coaches. Firemuschamp.com. The guy is not worthy of this seat. PEACE.

I've seen play like his before.

Auburn fans remember this name.

Chris Capps.

Top Bottom