• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| January 2015. So many variants you'd swear it's 1995 instead.

Zombine

Banned
I CAN'T, SHE ISN'T REAL

3fbb391807614147b0d67a1d0a98b412c01305fdaea0962f742441d688597134.jpg

Zombine

Banned
I'm surprised that because Marvel has a character named Domino that DC didn't add a girl character to the Suicide Squad named Pizza Hutt.

I CAN'T, SHE ISN'T REAL!

Though I guess it boils down to a basic physics question. Does matter retain temperature during / after the act of transmutation? I imagine the transmutation itself would require energy, and thus might add additional heat to the equation anyway.

Also like your new avi. But remember when Colossus goes metal he ahem gains mass.

Tizoc

I read fuck all this weekend, besides a few Cable & the X-Force issues to try and catch up with the other X books

its...alright. I like Dr.Nemesis in it, thats about it. And Domino fucking Colossus, him turning into metal and she going "hmmm I like that"

wait what? o_O

Some shit just aren't worth thinking about.

Now stop readin lame X-Men books and go read Brubaker's Captain America if you haven't already.

Zombine

Banned
Seriously if we had to have a ComicGAF husbando it would have to be him, right? He's big and strong and his dick is probably big and mentally too right?

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I'm surprised it hasn't fallen through your bookshelf like Darkseid collapsing through creation in Final Crisis.

Haha--this is the best damn comic analogy I've seen in this thread.

Also, Ikea bookshelves can handle omnibus action. Those shits are just a great investment.

Zombine

Banned
Hold up, I have an idea now. What if there was a story about a mutant with more than one dick? He could be from the Savage Land.

Also, Ikea bookshelves can handle omnibus action. Those shits are just a great investment.

I use one for some of my figures. Been meaning to grab another to use as an actual bookshelf. The one I have in my bedroom is getting on in years, and the billy units that IKEA sells have an extra shelf.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I use one for some of my figures. Been meaning to grab another to use as an actual bookshelf. The one I have in my bedroom is getting on in years, and he billy units that IKEA sells have an extra shelf.

Love that extra shelf. If my Billy wasn't already almost touching the ceiling, I'd have figured out a way to attach a double extra shelf.

kd-z

The dick doesn't have to even be warm when in metal form. Give it a rub and it should be hot enough for some, you know... "hijinks".

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
The Black Glove Deluxe Edition is out of print unfortunately. Best route to go now is Batman & Son New Edition

I managed to get a "used" copy (it was in absolutely immaculate condition though) for just under MSRP about six months ago. I was so happy about that. That Andy Kubert and JH Williams III in oversized format.

At that size, I'm not sure why you wouldn't break it down to two more manageable volumes

Well, they are releasing the 350ish page deluxe editions currently. I think two are out right now?

Damn, all this talk about re-reading this, and now I can't resist either. Guess I'm starting this today:

Awesome. High five for having the deluxe edition too! Have you read it before? I can't tell if you were implying that you're re-reading it also or reading it for the first time.

I finished my Morrison Batman re-read (better every time) and read volumes two and three of East of West. All in all its been a day of great comics.

Man, I am so excited for my Morrison Batman re-read. Just gotta finish up SiP and I'll dive in. I was too excited about it yesterday though, so I read the first couple issues of Absolute B&R and it was even better than I remembered. Just incredible.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Some shit just aren't worth thinking about.

Now stop readin lame X-Men books and go read Brubaker's Captain America if you haven't already.

no

to both those things

Love that extra shelf. If my Billy wasn't already almost touching the ceiling, I'd have figured out a way to attach a double extra shelf.

The only thing that was a pain was that I also bought two glass doors since I'm using it as a display case. Those things were a pain in the ass to assemble, and cost $50 each. Thankfully this time I can just grab the shelving unit by itself.

Zombine

Banned
Seriously. What a step down from the normal conversations.

I know. Cartoons drawn by grown men and women for other grown men and women that are actually intended for kids Should be taken seriously at all times.

Dont want to fluster all the Hank Hills that are lurking.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Oh shit, The Marvels Project is so good.

I really dig that Marvel Golden Age Setting, there should be more about this stuff. Brubaker is a fucking genius.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh shit, is this photoshopped? Cant remember that he had a sparkling dick in the OHC o_O

isnt it the wound that's glowing or something? thats what he says

I just googled the scene so I assume its from the comic, not sure if its altered. I remember seeing a article about this scene on comic vine some times ago lol

Bii

I use one for some of my figures. Been meaning to grab another to use as an actual bookshelf. The one I have in my bedroom is getting on in years, and the billy units that IKEA sells have an extra shelf.

Yo Freeza. Post pics of your set up. I don't think I've seen it.
Been thinking about getting some Detolfs.

snuggle? dude is a cold bastard

Looks like his penis is glowing.

Rhaknar

might want to link that, it seems a wee bit NSFW

Top Bottom