• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2014. Lots of stores on the way to San Diego sell deodorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fauxtrot

Banned
$300. It may seem expensive, but only 10,000 are being printed, so you know it's a real collector's item. And with the rarity, the resale value's gonna be huge. Hurry! Only 30 are left for sale!

Kipp, what state are you in? I think we all should pitch in some money for a few prints of each of your pieces and rent you a table in the artist's alley at the biggest con in your area. The reactions would be glorious.

Sanjuro

Heh. Just found a misprint issue that is possibly under 100 copies in the wild. Nice!

jbaRLs3LtOOcJI.png

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Kipp, what state are you in? I think we all should pitch in some money for a few prints of each of your pieces and rent you a table in the artist's alley at the biggest con in your area. The reactions would be glorious.

Hahaha. Now that's a hilarious mental picture.
I'm actually in San Diego County. I demand a table at SDCC artist's alley!

Really? I'm sure I posted the Batman Eternal #22 cover somewhere in one of these OT's.
Thought i just overlooked it, but now that you post it I do remember seeing that
Do you have a link to him saying that? It's true, but it's still an entertaining, if empty, read. Each issue is too light on content for a Kot book.
Just on Twitter. Didn't say that specifically, just that it's the one he's one he's only content with, but not super happy with writing-wise. He's mentioned that it's him doing a traditional Marvel book, which is different for him
https://twitter.com/ales_kot/status/475737575656030209
https://twitter.com/ales_kot/status/485008178363793409

Owzers

I really wanted a Chiang wonder woman statue....people don't let it be terrible. I can barely tell what the face looks like with that profile, some of those art of war ones are just awful.

Also....needs....more cleavage. :( feels weird typing that but i think every other statue is over-boobed so now it seems deficient.

frye

...Wait. Is "Spoiler" her actual character name? I always thought you guys were talking about some "big reveal/back from the dead" character who would be a spoiler to just mention their name as appearing.

That just shattered my entire universe.

Her dad's a D-list villain named Cluemaster so she calls herself the Spoiler, get it?

always quite liked that tbh

Zombine

Banned
So with all the male on female sexual female sexual harassment stories going around about the comic book industry. anyone interested in a female on male story?

Mod would have to change my username tho.

Ok I'm all in, I gotta see this story.

Heh. Just found a misprint issue that is possibly under 100 copies in the wild. Nice!

jbaRLs3LtOOcJI.png

That's probably worthless. I would take that off your hands for a few dollars if you were looking to clean up your collection a bit. I wouldn't want to have junk like that laying around.

So with all the male on female sexual female sexual harassment stories going around about the comic book industry. anyone interested in a female on male story?

You could just hide it in the email tags or somethin

Isak_Borg

Lol and here I was going to ask you if when we get the podcast up and running we try to make it the Amazon x Comics-cast.

we can talk in private about why that would never happen.

Edit: also if anyone knows how to contact a mod to change a username would be awesome!!! like ASAP!

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Change it to Eric-Jay. And then tell us all of your wild and sexy stories.

kmfdmpig

Her dad's a D-list villain named Cluemaster so she calls herself the Spoiler, get it?

Damn. It's embarrassing how many issues with her I read without ever really thinking about that. Mindblown.gif

Also, the new costume has a bit of a huntress vibe to it. I like it.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I dig that cover to Wytches. Nice way to state a point from page zero.

Edit: also if anyone knows how to contact a mod to change a username would be awesome!!! like ASAP!

I have to advise you that if you think sharing these stories could blow back on you, changing your username at this point isn't going to stop someone from connecting it back to you. There are far too many posts on this forum that would have to be manually edited to remove references to your name, including on this very page. It would be pretty easy to trace back your post history and find someone who quotes or references you using your real/current name.

Owzers

Same. This will be my first Bombshell statue. :D

that's my problem, it's such a unique line that i don't know if i want to have just one random statue of it, and i don't want more. Also, i'm not a big fan of Lois Lane. It's a great statue though. I'm holding out for better angles of that Chiang wonder woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom