• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord is being taken offline on September 6, purchases refunded

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I dont think this thread will outlive the game. There's 1 guy back on Steam who wont go away.

The subreddit is still alive!

Doesnt make sense. But reading the comments it's a Bot thread, but someone at FW forgot to turn it off. lol

To be fair, everyone at the studio is probably fired already aside from director Ryan Ellis who somehow scored another job at Sony.

Last edited:

Trilobit

My pre-ordered copy of Concord finally arrived after it got stuck in delivery for a month, but better late than ever. I'm having some problems with getting it to start, anyone else having that issue?

Bernardougf

aside from director Ryan Ellis who somehow scored another job at Sony.
XEbu3Ic.gif

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
I dont think this thread will outlive the game. There's 1 guy back on Steam who wont go away.

Doesnt make sense. But reading the comments it's a Bot thread, but someone at FW forgot to turn it off. lol

To be fair, everyone at the studio is probably fired already aside from director Ryan Ellis who somehow scored another job at Sony.
Could be a bot?

Top Bottom