• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord is being taken offline on September 6, purchases refunded

Nah this is from some “let’s fix up these characters” YouTube video. The original body positive version is my avatar.
Dude in your avatar already got another job in Star Wars Outlaws

star-wars-outlaws-kay-and-temmin.jpg

I'm sad Concord is gone. First multiplayer game in a long while to compel me to play more than 20 mins.
I would love to see them sink their teeth into a badass single player FPS.
Cup is half full perspective. You and those 246 people can totally find another game with way more people and a longer lifespan of a fruit fly. It's all going to work out.

Downside: It might not be entirely Sony devs and game journalists you are playing against in these other games.

Last edited:

CLW

Also Firewalk studio employees deleting Concord from their resumes.
Lol yeah I’m sure employers won’t see Firewalk the years of employment and not know what they did

I mean the ? becomes does it look better to be unemployed for X years than to have worked on Concord

Gek54

Lol yeah I’m sure employers won’t see Firewalk the years of employment and not know what they did

I mean the ? becomes does it look better to be unemployed for X years than to have worked on Concord

That is a good question.

I would probably be looking at moving into another industry that is hopefully not aware of Concord.

Last edited:

Rambone

I'd say evil half won.

Up to 150 employees at any given time made good money over 8 years costing $100M. Talk about robbery.

In fact, a guy robbing a bank vault doesn't even get away with that much money.
The way the industry reads to me, employment is like a revolving door for a dev, so 8 years of relatively solid employment is a pretty good run. I imagine most devs worked hard but I wonder at a high level how much this project was being milked. Seeing as entire studios are being shut down for shit to mid tier games, I wouldn't be surprised if leadership at Firewalk saw the writing on the wall a long time ago and stretched out development for this game for as long as possible to prolong the inevitable for everyone involved.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Do you think the internet can trick Sony into Morbin this game?

That would be wild.
I've been seeing an increase in fanart and even lewd stuff over the past few days. Tons of memes including Bazz too, each one more disgusting than the last.

Would be cool to see a second coming but honestly, I doubt it.

Top Bottom