• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
Wish Argentina would score already so it forces Colombia to be play less defensively.

Look at dat shit, Messi is swarmed.

Noshino

jett said:
Wish Argentina would score already so it forces Colombia to be play less defensively.

While I wish they would play less defensively to see better football, it is also pretty entertaining to see Messi swarmed as Argentina dont know what the fuck to do without him.

Salsa

what a joke.

Still though, Colombia is showing a solid defense and they definetly did their homework with Argentina. They have at least 3 players on Messi all the time, lol.

If only they can work on their definition when it comes to kick the ball.. yeah

they're doing a good job.

jett said:

they're doing a fine ass job on that, and they already had like 3 goal opportunities. Anything could happen.

7aged

Noshino said:
While I wish they would play less defensively to see better football, it is also pretty entertaining to see Messi swarmed as Argentina dont know what the fuck to do without him.

Argies midfield is just dead.

Noshino

Regulus Tera said:
It looks worse in that replay. Oh God.

Yah that was horrible

BUT

the ref should have at least issued a yellow card to that last argentinian defender as that was the last man standing, hell, it could have very well been a red.

Corto

Regulus Tera said:
It looks worse in that replay. Oh God.

Three horrible mistakes in that play: Milito passing the ball to Ramos, the ref didn't gave the penalti and finally Moreno failing to score.

Colocho

Banned
I still don't understand how Aguero (or even Higuain) doesn't start and a bum like Lavezzi, who has played like complete ass the last few games, is still in the starting line up.

Noshino

Insane Metal said:
That was a penalty. Colombia was robbed right there.

Advantage rule.

Dude, the ref let the play keep going because that ball was almost in. No one would have thought that he would miss that.

And the ref made the right decision as that play looked better than having Colombia kick a penalty

7aged

Colocho said:
I still don't understand how Aguero (or even Higuain) doesn't start and a bum like Lavezzi, who has played like complete ass the last few games, is still in the starting line up.

Add to that an unfit Tevez. But at least they try, has Banega done anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom