• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaervas

Banned
No, we need to remove the undesirable elements form the team, namely Cambiasso, Milito, Lavezzi. All losers.

Football existed before barcelona people, it's not the only way to play for fucks sake.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Batista needs to realize that we are not Barcelona damn.

Gago in the national team is down right offensive >8(

Noshino

Fersis said:
Estos troncos no juegan a nada che. =/

Pobre Fersis :(

Kaervas said:
Riquelme volve :(.

Apparently the world cup shock served no purpose. Argentina still doesn't play as a team.

Batista la concha de tu madre, como vas a poner a milito defendiendo que es suplente hasta en el equipo de mi barrio.

Saca a la momia zanetti, al pelado cambiasso y a lavezzi que se olvido como jugar al futbol. Baja a banega y manda a pastore. Dios mio, que se vaya grondona asi va bianchi o ramon diaz como dt.

No podes basar tu equipo en un solo jugador, pues cuando ese jugador es nuetralizado, todo tu estrategia se desbarata.

Like Regulus said, not even Barca builds their team around Messi

I wanted to watch this game with my so bad, but thanks to a bitch move by my sibling, I can't watch it at all. COL v ARG denied, fuck, and it's one of the rarer times he and I can spend time together watching something.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
7aged said:
Finally! Aguerro on. But Gago?
Gago is what we call a 'Pecho Frio' (Cold chest/freeze chest)

K1LLER7

argentina doesn't have a creative midfielder, thats why messi always drops deep and is usually the one to create chances, in this match anyway. gago is better a creating chances than cambiasso and banega. Don't think pastore is there otherwise he should be on.

Fersis

K1LLER7[B said:
argentina doesn't have a creative midfielder, thats why messi always drops deep and is usually the one to create chances, in this match anyway[/B]. gago is better a creating chances than cambiasso and banega. Don't think pastore is there otherwise he should be on.
The team play doesnt work thats why Messi has to backtrack so much.

Slizz

Like I said Aguero is gonna be the hero to pull Argentina level... Colombia..... Have you ever shot on goal?

Fersis

Kaervas said:
What a player Falcao is. Can't believe riber let him go.
Your avatar and the post lolz

Corto

Slizz said:
Like I said Aguero is gonna be the hero to pull Argentina level... Colombia..... Have you ever shot on goal?

Shot on goal? Several. Scoring those shots is the problem for them. ;)

jett

D-Member
"esta selección argentina no está para hacer centros" says the commentator here

esta selección argentina no está para hacer ni mierda

Kaervas said:
What a player Falcao is. Can't believe riber let him go.

T7iU5.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Slizz said:

Colombia has been closer to actually scoring than Argentina at all times.

Kaervas

Banned
Checho pone al picante pereyra.

LOL 4 fowards and 3 CM.

Who the fuck taught you how to coach a team for fucks sake. Fuck you batista.

In my dreams ferguson is the manager and we win the world cup.

Kaervas

Banned
7aged said:
we were relegated. Maybe if he scored more.

45 goals in a 110 matches, great numbers for a low scoring tournament like the one here. he left 2 years ago, not at fault really.

Fersis

The hell with this silly team.

LAS LEONAS are the real deal!
leonas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom