• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Regulus Tera said:
Argentina looks so fucking dangerous now. Batista's shit to choose a starting XI.
I like don't even feel the presence of Argentine fans here. If I were them I'd be madder than I(USMNT supporter) at Bradley then their current manager Batista... Awful lineup decisions.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
If Argentina don't score here I just don't see them winning this.

Corto said:
But the defence could be hurt now... The game is broken.

It's not like they were even playing anyway.

OLOLOL MESSI

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL de MESSI !!!
En un arco de españa por que ahi es adonde mando la pelota.

Damn ive never seen Messis shooting like that.

Slizz

Fersis said:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL de MESSI !!!
En un arco de españa por que ahi es adonde mando la pelota.

Damn ive never seen Messis shooting like that.

You're from Spain right? Thats the exact reason you've never seen Messi shoot like that lol. It's kinda of his monkey on the back. His international performances have been lacking

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Slizz said:
You're from Spain right? Thats the exact reason you've never seen Messin shoot like that lol. It's kinda of his monkey on the back. His international performances have been lacking
Im Argentino (Im in Argentina too)

Messi is the best player in the world.. but he doesnt seem to 'gel' with Batista.
He played great in the world cup.

Kaervas

Banned
I hope Argentina loses this game and gets left out of the cup. So we can start the purging process of the so called generation of 86 from the afa.

Get bianchi as coach or bielsa for fucks sake, someone who has actually won something and knows what it is doing.

Slizz

Fersis said:
Im Argentino (Im in Argentina too)

Then you should understand =P. But its no secret.... You guys just haven't been scoring in general.

EDIT: I know Messi is the greatest right now and if he wins a WC probably will become the most legendary player of all time

moai

heard from the commentator that messi has more than 1000 minutes without scoring for argentina.

pifias? diego? ahahahahaha.

Fersis

Uh Oh The people chanting Ole ole ole ole Dieegooooo Dieegoooo

Kaervas said:
I hope Argentina loses this game and gets left out of the cup. So we can start the purging process of the so called generation of 86 from the afa.

Get bianchi as coach or bielsa for fucks sake, someone who has actually won something and knows what it is doing.

NO!
Bielsa is ours. We're just experimenting with Borghi as our DT.

moai

i thought the goal that alexis sanchez missed with mexico was bad, but colombians are a joke in front of the goal.
wtf.

Bulzeeb

Insane Metal said:
WTF is that Teo?

Colombia missed like 10 goals already.

this, and this has been Colombia's weakness for a while, they can make an excellent game but they don't know how to score

Salsa

Argentina = disaster, at least in what should be expected from them

they were owned badly

Colombia should have won by 3-0 if they could kick something

fun match though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom