• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

skybaby

Kaervas said:
I hope Argentina loses this game and gets left out of the cup. So we can start the purging process of the so called generation of 86 from the afa.
I was just talking to my brother that same thing. GET RID OF THIS LOSING GENERATION OF SHIT (we're Brazilian btw!)

I dunno... Argentina is just 6 people trying to score however they can, and 5 people defending however they can. They're not even acting like a team. It's disgusting.

Corto

Maradona-smoking-a-cigar-001.jpg

moai

great game. unfair result, colombia should have won.
so this means that argentina is going to go second of the group. who would they play?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Colombia GAF please post some Sofia Vergara pictures.

:(

At least with Maradona they were fun to watch, the back line still looks as pathetic when Diego was the coach, only thing change is the attacking style it's fucking pathetic...

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm sorry but this 'team' is shit. Look like fucking amateurs out there, the backline is absolutely horrendous, the midfield a disaster.

K1LLER7

argentina need a new coach. so many good and experienced players available, yet he still decides to play a weaker team. they should have started with the team which played the second half. also he needs to try pastore in the next game.

LOL LOL Argentina.

But also, the only wins in the entire copa have been against the U-23 teams.

How interesting.

COMEMBOL = Parity land?

Corto

K1LLER7 said:
argentina need a new coach. so many good and experienced players available, yet he still decides to play a weaker team. they should have started with the team which played the second half. also he needs to try pastore in the next game.

Pastore is not even there!

edit: Sorry, he is.

7aged

Nemesis121 said:
At least with Maradona they were fun to watch, the back line still looks as pathetic when Diego was the coach, only thing change is the attacking style it's fucking pathetic...

Let's have a look:

No width
No creativity in central midfield
No target man in attack

What can possibly go wrong?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Hyllian said:
LOL.

The reactions seem like Argentina getting out of the world cup. The 'hinchas' are really upset.

After what happened with Riber Plate they were hoping Argentina could erase some of that pain from them. Argentina is just making the hinchas even more miserable.

How did you not score Colombia? Chokers.

If I was Bautista I would have taken Tevez out for Pastore. So it would have been Pastore, Messi, Aguero and Higuain leading the attack. I feel Higuain compliments Messi by giving Messi more room to do work. Pastore would be attack minded and would link with the deep-lying midfielder so Messi doesn't have to drop deep.

7aged

KidA Seven said:
How did you not score Colombia? Choking...

If I was Bautista I would have taken Tevez out for Pastore. So it would have been Pastore, Messi, Aguero and Higuain leading the attack. I feel Higuain compliments Messi by giving Messi more room to do work. Pastore would be attack minded and would link with the deep-lying midfielder so Messi doesn't have to drop deep.

If I was Batista I would GTFO before the Barras lynch him

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think this time it's safe to say that Argentina held Colombia and not the other way around.

I'm not gonna blame the players as much as their coach. What the hell kinda lineup was that ?? Lavezzi is an average forward at best even in Napoli. Hell in seven years he never scored more than 8 goals a season.

Salsa

yeah Lavezzi sucks, bad.

dont know why he didnt put Aguero in during half time. He waited 15 fucking minutes of the second half to put him in, wtf.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
SalsaShark said:
Argentina = disaster, at least in what should be expected from them

they were owned badly

Colombia should have won by 3-0 if they could kick something

fun match though
i wouldn't say disaster

i say this was more Colombia, showing prepared to counter Argentina defensively.

Heysoos

Well damn, the Mexico U-17 team didn't take long to score. The fuck happened to the German goalkeeper haha.

Bahaha @ both goalkeepers. Someone didn't come to play. Geez.

SamuraiX-

I just realized that if Bolivia wins this one, that puts them ahead of Argentina in Group A, with Argentina dropping down to 3rd.

lawlz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom