• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Whoa.

Wtf just happened?

Hand ball, red card, penalty...

lol Bolivia

That was Campbell who gave that lead pass. That guy is pretty damn good.

SamuraiX-

Why does Campbell have to be such a diver?

I really want to like him.

Holy crap, he's only 19 years old?

I have a feeling we're going to be hearing about this kid some more in the future.

jett

D-Member
Lonely1 said:
Now they need to defeat Costa Rica, which should be favorites going by the recent results. :D

If the ticos want to survive the flight home they better let the argies win.

dacuk

To be sincere, we Costa Ricans were not giving too much hope to our team performance in this Copa, after a really dissapointing Copa de Oro.
That means, any result not ending in a massacre against Argentina is a good result.

Salsa

so

Chile scared for tomorrow?

:p

we're on the final of the sub-17 cup btw, won over Brazil 3-0, feels good man

Germany currently winning over Mexico 2-1 to decide who we are up against

hope Mexico pulls through so i can laugh at Regulus face in the finals!

i kid

damn, the mexican team has shown its true potential when they play powerhouse teams. They've beaten netherlands, france, and now germany. Uruguay is next. This tournament has been much much much better than copa america.

Bryan1321

Banned
This time the Cup Stays Home, like it should be

Also IMO its great that the U17 Team is gettin over the Copa America One

Its deserved, (even if the U22 is with Giovani)

But yeah, For me its one of those days i will never forget

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
We should ask CONMEBOL if we can send the u-17 team to replace the u-23 team one if we actually manage to go through.

Puro factor hache.

Noshino

Kandinsky said:
Suuuuuuuuuuure.

Chile is going to win tomorrow.

Lol, the way Chile was playing, Uruguay might as well use their goalie as another attacker and Chile still wouldn't be able to score.

OMG for real people, when will the Argentinos learn that Messi is ASS without Barcelona, such a low class team, and not only Argentina, Brazil is sucking ass too, what is happening with this shit.

Kandinsky

arnoldocastillo2003 said:
OMG for real people, when will the Argentinos learn that Messi is ASS without Barcelona, such a low class team, and not only Argentina, Brazil is sucking ass too, what is happening with this shit.
Oh come on now, Messi is still fucking great w'o Barcelona.

Kandinsky said:
Oh come on now, Messi is still fucking great w'o Barcelona.

He is pretty good only though with Argentina, and that is mostly because he plays with Xavi and Iniesta way longer than he plays with anyone in the national team.
In his individual plays he is the same genius, it's just the team doesn't work to unleash the beast within like it does in Barça.

tafer

The hell, we actually won a game?

The next game is against Argentina... ugh. (Payback time for the inauguration situation?)

mozfan12

Banned
So excited for the chile v uruguay match, first match where i feel both teams are on equal footing.

If Uruguay is on tonight, this could be a massacre simply because of their counterattack.

dacuk

tafer said:
The hell, we actually won a game?

The next game is against Argentina... ugh. (Payback time for the inauguration situation?)

Sadly, I do not think Messi will even bother again to play against CR .

Manda güevo...

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Lol Estadio Malvinas Argentinas. Some fine trolling there.

This might as well be played in Chile though, wow are they out in full force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom