• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Universe Online |OT2| Free to play is now live

Looks like respec tokens are going live sometime today on USPS3 servers and tomorrow on the EUPS3 ones. Oh and money has been reset to $100 million for people in wake of the money glitch that made everyone mulit-billionaires.

DocStar

Neo Member
Hey Guys!

I just startet my career as a Superhero yesterday and I wanted to ask you, if there is any indication that Sony might shut down the Servers of DC Universe Online?

Or has the state of population and therefore support for the game since the F2P-Change increased?

Thanks in Advance

Bog

Junior Ace
Legendary question... if you create a league while you have Legendary status or create characters with the DLC powers, does any of that persist after you let your sub expire?

Zeal

Banned
Hey Guys!

I just startet my career as a Superhero yesterday and I wanted to ask you, if there is any indication that Sony might shut down the Servers of DC Universe Online?

Or has the state of population and therefore support for the game since the F2P-Change increased?

Thanks in Advance

I really think this game is going to be around for a long time. No danger of anything being shut down.

They are making a lot more money on microtransactions since it went F2P, and quite honestly, the game is really good and fun to play.

SuperBonk

How many Gaffers are still playing this game?

This is the first MMO I've spent more than a few hours on and although it has its problems, I'm growing to like it. I'm a level 30 controller (mental) and would be interested in joining a GAF league to queue up for some alerts or duos (can't do raids yet).

I'm still learning the mechanics and terminology, as well as how to play my role, so hopefully you guys are willing to put up with that.

Miggytronz

How many Gaffers are still playing this game?

This is the first MMO I've spent more than a few hours on and although it has its problems, I'm growing to like it. I'm a level 30 controller (mental) and would be interested in joining a GAF league to queue up for some alerts or duos (can't do raids yet).

I'm still learning the mechanics and terminology, as well as how to play my role, so hopefully you guys are willing to put up with that.

Add me

Mikasangelos

I forgot who it was who bought all those points with me last year and wanted to use them for subscriptions, but:

US and EU servers will be brought offline for maintenance tomorrow, 02.08.12, at 7:00 a.m. Pacific. Downtime is expected to be less than one hour. Please note, both servers will skip their regular 4:00 a.m. restarts tonight.

Players will also now find Non-Recurring Subscriptions available on the Marketplace for purchase.

Thanks for your patience.

You should be able to buy subscriptions now :)

gotee12

I forgot who it was who bought all those points with me last year and wanted to use them for subscriptions, but:

You should be able to buy subscriptions now :)

It doesn't specifically say that we can use Station Cash to purchase non-recurring subs. Can we now? I wouldn't be surprised if the only change is to allow non-recurring charges to credit cards but still block Station Cash from purchasing subs...

It doesn't specifically say that we can use Station Cash to purchase non-recurring subs. Can we now? I wouldn't be surprised if the only change is to allow non-recurring charges to credit cards but still block Station Cash from purchasing subs...
I know that EverQuest 2 allows players to purchase a gold membership subscription using Station Cash. I'd be really surprised if they don't do the same here.

A tease for DLC 3:

DC_screen-610x196.jpg

Time to take down Braniac: exclusive reveal of DC Universe Online’s next big update

That intergalactic jerk Braniac has been bottling the cities in DC Universe Online and stealing Earth’s citizens for too long. His attempted take-over for Earth has been the primary storyline in DC Universe Online for the past year, since the game’s launch in January 2011. A year and a few raids later, we’re finally going to be able to go toe-to-toe with Mr. smarty-pants when the next content pack takes us to Wonder Woman’s native island of Themyscira. We’ve got the exclusive scoop on what players will find there, and where DCUO is headed after its big, bad villain is down for the count.

PCG: Those hydras and architecture seem to indicate that we may be fighting on Wonder Woman’s Themiscyra. Is that where this screen is taken? If so, is it a whole new open-world zone, or just an Alert?

Jens Andersen, Creative Director: Yes, this is on Paradise Island, otherwise known as Themyscira. The situation is so dire they’re allowing men on the island to defend it, which is unheard of for the most part. The Gates of Tartarus have long been guarded by the Amazons. Suddenly they are taken by surprise as Brainiac emerges from the gates of Tartarus, having stolen the power he sought inside, and is now assaulting Themyscira from within with a surprise attack. It’s a bad situation and the Amazons are looking for help from just about anywhere to aid the, in stopping Brainaic’s Avator of Magic from escaping the Island.

PC Gamer: Braniac is fighting us directly? I always figured he was more of a “sit back and let minions take you out” sort of bad guy. What is it that finally pushes him to face us personally?

Andersen: As a comic-book cut scene explains in-game, this was actually Brainiac’s final push, but Future Lex Luthor knew it was coming—and he hid the truth from everyone, even his past self. So, as history has unfolded, it’s only now that we realize we’ve done little to divert Brainiac’s plans. Future Luthor wanted the confrontation to play out as it did in his timeline, so HE could seize victory from Brainiac at the last moment. Thankfully, Future Batman doesn’t break his promise that he will be “coming for Luthor,” and he shows up at the end to save our bacon… or does he? It’s a big cliffhanger to enjoy as we launch a new storyline surrounding these two mysterious iconics from an alternate future.

PCG: Braniac seems to be wielding some sort of demonic staff. Are those tentacles behind him coming from the staff, or is that his other arm doing something crazy?

Andersen: That’s the Avatar of Magic. Throughout the fight, he will go through many different phases thanks to the power he obtained in Tartarus—the Flame of Change. It allows him to create Chimeric minions and alter his own form as he sees fit. Those are the Horns of the Bull he has on in the screenshot, and it lets him do some powerful charges.

PCG: It also looks like we might have just fallen in through that hole in the dome above. Will the fight feature changing terrain like that?

Andersen: The hole above is not where the players enter from, they can however look down into it from behind a portcullis at the start of the raid. The whole map makes a big loop around itself and you often get glimpses of what’s coming next along with some fantastic vistas.

PCG: Braniac’s been the ultimate bad guy of the entire game up until this point, is it time for players to take him out for good? It almost feels too soon for us to be taking him down. Is this the final act in the story arc that started at launch?

Andersen: Well, never count a comic book character out [laughter]. But yes, this is Brainaic’s final push, but it will be an ongoing one as he tries to recover from the player’s resistance and future Luthor’s manipulation of everyone, including Brainiac. The presence of the new heroes and villains, our players, is what made us able to defeat Brainaic so soon in this timeline. The story will then move into a new phase, but Brainiac’s actions will always have a lasting effect on DC Universe Online as he gave birth to the exo-bytes which created many of the new heroes and villains our players created in the game.

PCG: Will defeating him affect the bottled buildings around the game world?

Andersen: Once Brainiac’s initial plans are thwarted in the raid, he is hamstrung, but not completely defeated. He will continue to try and regain control of the situation to continue his plan to assimilate the multiverse. Now the pressure is on for him to do that before Future Luthor takes his place. He’s relentless after all. So the bottles and the actions of the Union around them will always be something players can take part in—an epic battle to save the Earth.

PCG: Will another mega-villain rise up to threaten the world, or will it go back to a semi-normal state? If so, is the idea to rotate the game world through various crises over time, such as No Man’s Land Gotham? Roughly one year for every major crisis?

Andersen: We want to provide a many-colored tapestry for our players. Focusing on one storyline isn’t needed with the pace at which we release content. So players can look forward to the next chapter in this story, resolutions to some of our launch stories, as well as totally new things in the years to come.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/02/08/t...eveal-of-dc-universe-onlines-next-big-update/

That intergalactic jerk Braniac has been bottling the cities in DC Universe Online and stealing Earth’s citizens for too long. His attempted take-over for Earth has been the primary storyline in DC Universe Online for the past year, since the game’s launch in January 2011. A year and a few raids later, we’re finally going to be able to go toe-to-toe with Mr. smarty-pants when the next content pack takes us to Wonder Woman’s native island of Themyscira.

As a WW-mentored toon: ABOUT TIME. THANK YOU.

Was getting tired of getting the shaft on content since it was all Superman and Batman up until now.

gotee12

Christmas came early this year. For those of us who splurged on Station Cash back when they had a 3x weekend, we can now use SC to buy a sub. I basically just got a one year sub for $30 due to registering my SC cards during the 3x weekend. :D

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Press release is out.

dlc-the-battle-for-earth.jpg

DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE INVITES PLAYERS TO THE BATTLE FOR EARTH IN ALL-NEW DLC PACK

Introducing New Earth Powers Set and Numerous New Multi-Player and Open-World Adventures, Third DLC Pack Coming Soon

SAN DIEGO – February 15, 2011 – Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today announced that the third downloadable content (DLC) pack for DC Universe Online (DCUO), The Battle for Earth, will soon be available for download on the PC and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Featuring the new Earth Powers power set and a wealth of new adventures to take on with friends, the new DLC pack throws players in to the ultimate battle with Brainiac and introduces a shocking new threat to the Universe.

"With The Battle for Earth one war will come to a head, while another begins as we introduce a new chapter to the larger DCUO story," said Jens Andersen, DC Universe Online Creative Director, Sony Online Entertainment. "The Battle for Earth also has so much new action to jump in to including a massive Raid where you fight Brainiac's final Avatar – the Avatar of Magic, new Duos, a new Alert and lots of new fighting to do in South Gotham."

The Battle for Earth offers players a new storyline with more action, epic battles, a ninth power set, and opens up a new chapter featuring a pair of the most legendary DC Universe figures ever – from the future. DC Universe Online players can look forward to new open world content, Duos, an Alert, and two Raids:

Themyscira – Experience a new Raid on Wonder Woman's home island that pits players against Chimeric Brainiacs and, ultimately, the deadly Avatar of Magic. Players will fight alongside mythical creatures such as Cyclops, Hydra and Colossus, while simultaneously protecting key units of Amazons and Beastimorphs.

South Gotham Brainiac Invasion – Supercharged action continues as players battle Brainiac's invasion force in the streets of South Gotham, the Courthouse Alert and new Duos. Working to stop Brainiac's Union – formed by the people trapped inside the bottled buildings – who are constructing Proto-Avatars to assault Gotham, players will be challenged to rise up and defend Earth against Brainiac's final assault.

The Prime Battleground – The Battle for Earth storyline leads players in to an epic battle in which they must fight all three of Brainiac's newly completed Prime Avatars, and then Brainiac himself. Heroes will fight for the safety of the Earth and its inhabitants, while Villains will want to defeat Brainiac and expand the influence of evil across the planet.

Earth Powers – Rumble on to the scene and shake things up with DCUO's ninth power set. Earth Powers can be used for both Tanking and Damage and features an exciting new Tanking mechanic that defers damage to a player's constructs and automatons. Geokinesis abilities give players the ability to shape Earthen constructs to crush enemies and reinforce allies while Seismic abilities allow players to call mighty, Earth-shaking forces to rattle and daze opponents.

DC Universe Online's The Battle for Earth DLC pack will be accessible for free for the game's Legendary members and available for purchase for Free and Premium players from the PlayStation®Network, through the in-game Marketplace, and on the PC from the DCUniverseOnline.com website.

P2oJ4.jpg

fYB3R.jpg

Me27Y.jpg

NdOTM.jpg

s2fN9.jpg

lEFbH.jpg

r2W2z.jpg

Looks great!

And it sounds like a nice mix of content-- a couple raids, an alert, duos, open world and a new power set.

There's a livechat tomorrow night so I assume we'll get more details then :D

ReaperXL7

So I'm thinking about jumping back in here at some point rather soonish but I had a few questions for anyone that might know.

First how is the performance now on ps3? Any better than it used to be or is it pretty much the same? I had fewer issues than many but the hard resets make me worry about my systems lifespan.

Second how is the dlc? Curious to know if they are both solid, or if one is more worth it than the other?

Electricity was the power set I wanted most so how did it turn out?

Last would be if I buy a one month sub and get the dlc for free will it be free forever or for as long as I have a sub? If that's the case it seems better to buy the sub for a month and get the dlc than pay 20 for the standalone dlc packs.

I bought the game at launch and had high hopes because of my love for dc comics,Curious to see what all they have done since I pretty much dropped out completely after the hack stuff, now that its free want to check it out again but don't want to be gimped if the dlc is required.

If anyone would like to hook up in game when I get back on my psn id is ReaperXL7. Thanks in advance for any answers. :)

Effect

I've kept this game installed for some reason but decided to log in last night. Finally finished up my mission to become a member of the JLA. Wasn't to bad. Had save Superman from the Hall of Doom. I get the feeling that would have been a more enjoyable mission had I had a group or if it was actually an alert. It had the importance of one I think. Though I do find it insanely annoying that I was sent in there solo. I guess Supergirl was to busy worrying in the corner to actually actively help find her cousin. It's one thing if you get sent on a mission over the com. One can imagine they are busy with other things and can't get there themselves. Or at least in the Watchtower directing others like the trinity are. Missions from heroes just standing around really bother me. Especially ones that are just vendors. I'd love to go on a mission with either Steel or Power Girl but hasn't happen. I also wish there were more missions like the Aquaman/Mera one and the one with the Teen Titans (my favorite I think as I am a Raven fan).

Still have issues with controls and going to try the Xbox controller again. Communication is still horrible though. :( Having to use the shout command to talk to people in the area. No way of resizing the text box either it seems other then making the UI bigger. Just glad it's Free to Play. In short burst the game is fun and might be willing to buy the new content pack to further the story now that I've gotten where I am.

i plan to play this game again (after giving up cause i sucked so bad), and I kinda wanna do this right this time. what power/weapon would be best for a dps kinda guy?

SteveWD40

Slight thread necro but I just installed this last night (PC) as the wait for GW2 is killing me and I need some kind of MMO fix.

I assume you can't make really powerful heroes? Such as Mr Majestic / Omni-Man levels, would an Ice Brawler with Flight (looking to tank) feel suitably "powerful", essentially I want to fly around and beat things to death with the odd "blast" for good measure.

Fezan

so just started this game on pc yet i have no idea what to do on pve just beated grodd the gurella but i am all alone arent mmo supposed to be gropu fights!
yes my first mmo

cyborg009

Banned
so just started this game on pc yet i have no idea what to do on pve just beated grodd the gurella but i am all alone arent mmo supposed to be gropu fights!
yes my first mmo

I played for a while, I am on the PVP servers which anyone from the opposite group can fight you. it's not as bad you think since you could easily run away from people....usually.

Fezan

so after playing up-till level 10it today i am starting to enjoy this game! a great game if you found out right group.and for those of you who are playing how do you make a group and once you quit you leave group ?and when to do pve battles ?

AndyD

aka andydumi
Started playing this last week and it ate up my entire weekend. I made it to lvl 10 and its a lot of fun. I wasn't big into comics growing up so it's interesting to learn about various characters and universes.

Is there an auction house? How does one get the promethium keys to unlock promethium boxes? What's inside? Is there a GAF alliance? Or one with a number of gaffers? I am also thinking of spending $10 on one of the DLC's so I can move to the premium tier. Any good breakdowns of what comes with which? Are light powers fun, I am sort of leaning that way for a random reason.

Just saw this on the Playstation store on ps3. is the whole game only 122 mb?

I also played this on the pc. will i be able to use my character ?

Started playing this last week and it ate up my entire weekend. I made it to lvl 10 and its a lot of fun. I wasn't big into comics growing up so it's interesting to learn about various characters and universes.

Is there an auction house? How does one get the promethium keys to unlock promethium boxes? What's inside? Is there a GAF alliance? Or one with a number of gaffers? I am also thinking of spending $10 on one of the DLC's so I can move to the premium tier. Any good breakdowns of what comes with which? Are light powers fun, I am sort of leaning that way for a random reason.

-Yes, there's an auction house. It's in the Watchtower (or Hall of Doom).

-I don't think there's a GAF alliance anymore. I still play and I think Killthee is still playing on the villain side. Not sure about anyone else.

-It's hard to say which DLC is the best choice as they all have their strengths and weaknesses. I might give a slight nod to getting the Flash DLC as it contains Central City, an area that can become key to boosting your character's combat rating after you hit level 30. You could always subscribe for one month and have access to all of the DLCs for the period then choose from there.

-Light powers are OK, definitely an acquired taste and somewhat unique in their combo mechanic.

-Oh and DLC1: hard light powers, 3 hard alerts and a duo. DLC2: lightning powers, Central City (with lots of solo and group daily content as well as a new form of mark to get sort of 2.5 gear), a slew of new open world bounties as well as a T2 duo. DLC3: earth powers, two new raids and three new duos. I think that's about it.

Not sure about the download size, but I'm sure it's much more than 122 mb.

Nope, you can't use the same characters between PC and PS3 accounts.

Believe the initial client is 122 or so but that just starts up a torrent to download the rest of the game which is over 20gb's now I think

AndyD

aka andydumi
-Yes, there's an auction house. It's in the Watchtower (or Hall of Doom).

-I don't think there's a GAF alliance anymore. I still play and I think Killthee is still playing on the villain side. Not sure about anyone else.

-It's hard to say which DLC is the best choice as they all have their strengths and weaknesses. I might give a slight nod to getting the Flash DLC as it contains Central City, an area that can become key to boosting your character's combat rating after you hit level 30. You could always subscribe for one month and have access to all of the DLCs for the period then choose from there.

-Light powers are OK, definitely an acquired taste and somewhat unique in their combo mechanic.

-Oh and DLC1: hard light powers, 3 hard alerts and a duo. DLC2: lightning powers, Central City (with lots of solo and group daily content as well as a new form of mark to get sort of 2.5 gear), a slew of new open world bounties as well as a T2 duo. DLC3: earth powers, two new raids and three new duos. I think that's about it.

Sounds like lightning it is. I am still not sure what alerts/duos and other things are. Are they like daily solo or party instances? And I guess I need to get into an alliance? I played WoW and FF13 for years, so that's where my experience lies for the most part.

Believe the initial client is 122 or so but that just starts up a torrent to download the rest of the game which is over 20gb's now I think

I think its about 18 as of middle of last week.

Sounds like lightning it is. I am still not sure what alerts/duos and other things are. Are they like daily solo or party instances? And I guess I need to get into an alliance? I played WoW and FF13 for years, so that's where my experience lies for the most part.
Oh, alerts are 4-man instances, they come in several levels that become accessible based on your level and/ or combat rating. Duos are two-man missions that open once you hit 30.

And to answer your question about lockboxes-- the keys are not needed if you're a subscriber. If not, I think they cost like 2.50 or something crazy in the marketplace. The boxes drop gear that's scaled to your combat rating. If you're pretty high up, they can drop some really fantastic rings and necklaces as well as some high-end consumables. I think at your level they can drop some armor pieces too. You can always hold the boxes then open them when you're higher. The drops will scale up with your CR even if you initially got the box when you were lower level.

Dunlop

Is there still people playing this? I took the cobwebs off my PS3 when I subbed to PS+ and noticed the game again, the update is like 6GB so I am wondering if it is worth it.

Watching Avengers and E3 is giving me a superhero hankering

Is there still people playing this? I took the cobwebs off my PS3 when I subbed to PS+ and noticed the game again, the update is like 6GB so I am wondering if it is worth it.

Watching Avengers and E3 is giving me a superhero hankering
lots

I think I have done the temple of crime mission about 50 times and still haven't gotten Batwoman's cape.

I started playing again shortly after Avengers too. Made a new char out of boredom from SWTOR and got to 30 in a few days, and now I'm nearing the 60 SP line! This is my first healer in any MMO, elec healing is a blast.

I just wish I had SOMEONE to play with. I can't find a league I enjoy, or even one friend to do PVP with. Such an active community, but it's about as unwelcoming as WoW.

Roto13

I deleted this from my PS3 hard drive to make room for PS+ games.

But I downloaded the PC version. Haven't fired it up yet. Hoping I enjoy it more than I did the PS3 version.

I started playing again shortly after Avengers too. Made a new char out of boredom from SWTOR and got to 30 in a few days, and now I'm nearing the 60 SP line! This is my first healer in any MMO, elec healing is a blast.

I just wish I had SOMEONE to play with. I can't find a league I enjoy, or even one friend to do PVP with. Such an active community, but it's about as unwelcoming as WoW.

If you're on the PS3, there's a very active gay league. I can throw you an invite if you like :)

shaowebb

I tried to play this, but it was just really buggy. By hitting acrobatic wallclimb too early on entering Grodd's base It had me climb outside the world boundary and started cloning me and everything I touched anytime I touched a control to move.

P5niG.jpg

I just gave up and Grodd's base isn't even a long run to get to. Game was just too repetitive and lackluster to stick with and I am a MAJOR comicbook nerd here. Especially where it concerns DC.

sigh...I couldn't even stick with it when it was free.

Oh shucks, I'm on the PC. :( I'm tempted to try out the PS3 version though, I'll DL it and test it out tonight.

Ah, too bad. It's kind of easy to power level at this point: Get to 30--> Run South Gotham stuff ---> equip drops ---> get someone to walk you into Gates, grab the Treasure chest, rinse & repeat until you get something you can use ---> Run some T2 duos and get some drops ---> hop into FoS 3 for weapon ---> Go to Central City and get the mask (and maybe neck and/ or rings). And of course, throw in some mods along the way.

You can pretty much skip T1, T2 and even T3 gear :p

Ah, too bad. It's kind of easy to power level at this point: Get to 30--> Run South Gotham stuff ---> equip drops ---> get someone to walk you into Gates, grab the Treasure chest, rinse & repeat until you get something you can use ---> Run some T2 duos and get some drops ---> hop into FoS 3 for weapon ---> Go to Central City and get the mask (and maybe neck and/ or rings). And of course, throw in some mods along the way.

You can pretty much skip T1, T2 and even T3 gear :p
I'm trying :( The feat grind is what I've been focusing on mostly though. I feel so gimp with only 60SP, but now that the new DLC has hit it's helped. I've finished a good chunk of the new PVP feats.

Speaking of, anyone else loving it? The new arenas are pretty fun when you've got a team that knows wtf is going on.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
hey can you earn points or whatever in-game to purchase the content like you can in games like LOTRO and STO?

Varna

Played this game for a few months after it was released...

It was pretty cool. Burned through the content way to fast though and I got a bit sick of their attitudes with certain things.

Does Dominance do something now? I worked so hard to stack as much as I could with my controller only to find out it does shit. Their excuse was they didn't want to make buffs/debuffs OP or some crap like that. Thanks for making me waste all my time buying those expensive armors.

Better customization now? Faces, travel power graphics, etc?

Less weapon exploits? (pistol sweep and rifles were big time broken when I left).

Any other big changes in general?

Just started playing again after not playing for a year and wow...forgot how much fun this game is. :-D How do I get that bat-suit in the tech wing? it looks really sweet.

Oh and new DLC tomorrow:

DC Universe Online Brings the PvP With “The Last Laugh” Tomorrow

Welcome back from E3! I’m sure you all are pretty pumped for what’s to come this year in the video game world. A slew of new AAA titles, new features, and new announcements from our favorite games. Speaking of our favorite games, as the executive producer of DC Universe Online, it is no surprise that what I’m most excited about coming out of E3 is DC Universe Online’s new DLC pack! That’s right, more new content for a game that is already free-to-play! And the best part is…you don’t have to wait much longer to jump into battle.
Tomorrow, we launch DCUO’s highly anticipated fourth DLC pack: The Last Laugh. We are greatly anticipating the release of this new pack as it is the first time we have created a major update almost entirely focused on player-versus-player (PvP) combat. The Last Laugh will include hours of multiplayer gameplay in the Safe Houses and Headquarters, an all-new weapon, and new Light-Powered and Kryptonian Legends PvP characters.

The story revolves around The Joker, who decides that the Heroes and Villains has been working too closely to defeat Brainiac. His solution? Create some chaos! The Joker hacks into the security systems of the Hero and Villain Safe Houses and Headquarters, thereby allowing for invasion scenarios. With The Last Laugh, we’re introducing Safe House PvP battles, which are four-on-four battles that take place in new maps created using the in-game Safe Houses. What’s more, there are three new game modes as part of the Safe House battles, each with its own unique strategies and objectives. We’re also introducing Headquarter Battles, which are massive eight-on-eight battles that take place in either the Justice League Watchtower, or the Hall of Doom. In all of these battles, iconic DC characters and other NPCs will join the fray to add another challenging layer to the chaotic battles. Lastly, we are giving players a new brawler-style weapon, The Shield, to take down opponents!

We created The Last Laugh purely for the players that like to take the fight to each other in DCUO’s amazing PvP combat. It’s going to be a lot of fun and add so much more to the gameplay experience. I hope you take the opportunity to prove to the world whether heroes or villains will be triumphant — see you in-game!

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...-brings-the-pvp-with-the-last-laugh-tomorrow/

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDh4ArEVHsw&feature=player_embedded

Top Bottom