• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Heel

2454.gif

Just for you, friend.

Er9l59n.gif

zvKi6Gm.gif

I22YTiB.gif

why is that screencap a gif

I'm not sure myself. I share your pain, friend.

How can you say that about turncoat Stewart? There he is with his son, being pro Cena. And he doesn't even namedrop a fellow John on his show? He even goes as far as to namedrop Roman Reigns, the man they're seemingly build up to replace Cena? It's a god damn travesty.

Reigns and Lord Sina already raised eachother's arms. Nothing we can do about it, friend.

The first segment of RAW with Cena and Rollins exchanging shitty "burns" that nobody in the audience reacts to is making me cringe.

Also Rollins is Orton part 2, isn't he? WWE is gonna shove this guy down our throats no matter how bad he is on the mic.

Carnby

Also Rollins is Orton part 2, isn't he? WWE is gonna shove this guy down our throats no matter how bad he is on the mic.
Of all the guys to be forced to like, I'm okay with it if it's Rollins. At least it's not Roman?

On second thought, I'm okay with any of the Shield guys getting a mega push. The rest would get an equal push based on their history alone. A Shield triple threat match, for the title, at WrestleMania (33?) would be glorious.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Seth could be drowning in Jeff Harvey money, but nooooo

Let's stick him with HHH and the suitcase.

Also he definitely doesn't have it on the mic, but that doesn't stop them from giving him one.

DMczaf

The first segment of RAW with Cena and Rollins exchanging shitty "burns" that nobody in the audience reacts to is making me cringe.

Stop watching Raw! This is not the way to prove you're still young!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I thought it was going to be a Q&A section...where are the Qs?

Top Bottom