• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I'm having a hard time siding with him on the idea he should get kickbacks on other superstars appearing at Wizard World, did I hear that right? Either way I don't understand his stance on that at all.

DMczaf

20141203_EP_LARGE_NevilleInterview.jpg

I'm having a hard time siding with him on the idea he should get kickbacks on other superstars appearing at Wizard World, did I hear that right? Either way I don't understand his stance on that at all.

Wizard world came to him and they just let everyone else go stead . Guy wants some credit at the least. Also really wanted to go to wizard world

Not a great listen, but I do thank Punk for subtly setting an anti-Reigns movement in motion, or at least pouring a bit more gasoline on the fire.

I wasn't expecting PUNK FUCKS WWE IN THE ASS PT.2, I enjoyed the podcast for what it was. Punk and Cabana being all buddy buddy is something I was never gonna be mad about and Punk still gave some dirt which is fine. He sounded happier than ever by the end and really that's all that matters and was quite good to hear I might add.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
December Wrasslin' |OT| Vince, we would have words with thee

I wasn't expecting PUNK FUCKS WWE IN THE ASS PT.2, I enjoyed the podcast for what it was. Punk and Cabana being all buddy buddy is something I was never gonna be mad about and Punk still gave some dirt which is fine. He sounded happier than ever by the end and really that's all that matters and was quite good to hear I might add.

Yeah, there was too much fluff to get to the good stuff. He doesn't have any alternate agenda by slandering the WWE in any way. He seems happy, and honestly, if you can get out of wrestling and still make a living? Do it. Everyone wants to be like Rocky, you don't NEED the WWE, you want them to need YOU.

At least Colt admits in the end "I feel sorry for the guy we have on next week".

RP912

Banned
So from the looks of it...I expected punk podcast part 2 to be chilling with Colt...and OH YEAH WRESTLING...I'll talk about that...

I'll check it out tomorrow

Seriously that Slim Jim and video game cover really contrasts that whole brass ring thing going on. Again there's two sides to every story and maybe Punk should've fought harder for those types of things.

Yeah, there was too much fluff to get to the good stuff. He doesn't have any alternate agenda by slandering the WWE in any way. He seems happy, and honestly, if you can get out of wrestling and still make a living? Do it. Everyone wants to be like Rocky, you don't NEED the WWE, you want them to need YOU.

At least Colt admits in the end "I feel sorry for the guy we have on next week".

Daniel Bryan!

It is terrifying to see Bill DeMott in a video game, let alone have him barking orders at you. Ugh. Whose idea was this?

Fuck that myCareer mode
or the everything mode
and just fantasy book the Universe mode to your heart's content. I'm assuming we're on the same page of what you would do with such power ;)

It's all that game is probably worth anyway. I don't know, I didn't buy it.

Seriously that Slim Jim and video game cover really contrasts that whole brass ring thing going on. Again there's two sides to every story and maybe Punk should've fought harder for those types of things.

Daniel Bryan!

"So what kinda plants do you eat, man?"

Oh you know, easier now that I'm not on the road anymore, easier to prep real meals

"Congrats on the wedding, what's that been like?"

Oh gosh, it's been great man, I'm so happy for her

"So anytime frame for coming back?"

well y'know I'm working on it, aha

"So what kinda plants do you eat, man?"

Oh you know, easier now that I'm not on the road anymore, easier to prep real meals

"Congrats on the wedding, what's that been like?"

Oh gosh, it's been great man, I'm so happy for her

"So anytime frame for coming back?"

well y'know I'm working on it, aha

wqT7Q78.gif

Fuck that myCareer mode
or the everything mode
and just fantasy book the Universe mode to your heart's content. I'm assuming we're on the same page of what you would do with such power ;)

It's all that game is probably worth anyway. I don't know, I didn't buy it.

8d2354b842.gif

Can William regal be the NXT coach!?

NOOOOOOOOO YOU WANT BILL DEMOTT IN THE GAME

DeMott's gotta look strong.

I watched Bloodsport for the 3rd time in my life today. Couple of things

1. Bolo Yeung is always that motherfucker whenever I see him
bolo-yeung1.jpg

2. Ray Jackson is cinema's greatest character
3.Did you know?
aint-your-pal-dickface.jpg

4.jpg

SAME GUY
Best damn movie

Bolo is TMF. Van Damme makes Paco his B. And Jackson sucks at Karate Fighter. lol!!

E: I wonder if any one would call in and ask about Cabana's feud with Scrap Iron Adam Pierce. And if he would talk about it. The seven stages of hell

So if Dr. Lucha from F4W is to be believed, Rey is going to be back with WWE because they're giving him a bunch of money to stay and Rey likes money. The impression is he won't be doing much wrestling but WWE wants a latino star and he's all they got.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So if Dr. Lucha from F4W is to be believed, Rey is going to be back with WWE because they're giving him a bunch of money to stay and Rey likes money. The impression is he won't be doing much wrestling but WWE wants a latino star and he's all they got.
They're stupid and need to just bump up Kalisto.

Why, they have Seth Rollins. Right, TheWesker?

Top Bottom