• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

somedevil

Lets say WWE does have an Union in the future. So does this mean ROH has to follow suit and how would that work for all the Indie shows that happen?

Heel

B3-QU1cCQAAtUTQ.png

lol I was going to say, I remember reading that piece on him working to bring pay-per-view to China.

Fox318

Lets say WWE does have an Union in the future. So does this mean ROH has to follow suit and how would that work for all the Indie shows that happen?

Indies will just allow guys to do their own house shows.

AJ Styles and Kurt Angle just had a house show together in New Jersey.

Allow the indie guys to work their own events as well as have the indies boost for bigger TV events and guys will be fine.

I went through like 50+ unlabeled VHS tapes today for my parents. I forgot that I taped pretty much all of TNA on FSN for some reason including the two Best Damn Sports Show specials that were truly awful. I was dumb as fuck as a teen.

somedevil

I'm still trying to parse this one. Racist? Reverse racist? Self-hating racist? Or just insane?

People in this thread didn't find it racist when they watched it back in 2011

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432021&highlight=june+wrasslin&page=6

Indies will just allow guys to do their own house shows.

AJ Styles and Kurt Angle just had a house show together in New Jersey.

Allow the indie guys to work their own events as well as have the indies boost for bigger TV events and guys will be fine.

You make it sound so simple when its never that simple in real life. Those are big names how about the smaller Indies with no tv or PWG that does just dvd's?

The funny thing is if they do start a union they will have to figure out dues members have to pay and then you might have the state and federal government interfering in there business trying to weaken it.

Thorakai

Joker Sting .gifs were pretty dope

...to bad I never saw the actual thing since I was conned by regular-ass Steve Bordan respecting the hell out of Angle like the rest of you.

Wait a minute. Was there an episode of Lucha Underground today? This schedule has me all confused. It says 8 but I was on that channel at the time but they aint show shit. Also Saturday's? Guys help me out here. I'm so confused.

Fox318

People in this thread didn't find it racist when they watched it back in 2011

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432021&highlight=june+wrasslin&page=6

You make it sound so simple when its never that simple in real life. Those are big names how about the smaller Indies with no tv or PWG that does just dvd's?

The funny thing is if they do start a union they will have to figure out dues members have to pay and then you might have the state and federal government interfering in there business trying to weaken it.

Which is why the easiest way to handle it is for the SAG to let wrestlers join their union.

WWE can avoid most of the union stuff with what I said before

• Independent medical team that doesn't care about booking.
  • Even merch percentage for all of the roster. Kane has just as much right to Cena's merch sold through the WWE shop. How many run in dqs and squash matches has he had?
  • Talent gets cut of digital sales
  • Talent and production staff are given time off. The dudes that put up the sets have a work environment that makes hell look like a good place to work.

These aren't crazy things at all. Guys like Punk wouldn't mind going heel and guys like Cena wouldn't hold a company hostage as a baby face.

Dudes used to have claim to PPV and with the network that money is gone.

Giving guys time off not only refreshes the roster but it can allow guys to be healthier.

UberTag

Fave five carnie racist shit Vince pulled

1. Puerto Ricans with a Spaniard gimmick celebrating a Mexican holiday
2. DX with Blackface
3. Muhammad Hassan terrorists
4. Dubing Mark Henry the Silverback
5. Kung Fu Naki
No "I choppy choppy your pee pee"?

To be fair to Vince, he doesn't JUST make racist jokes.

He also likes to insult people with medical conditions... what a funny guy!

Vince_McMahon_Mocks_Jim_Ross_original_crop_north.jpg

Top Bottom