• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DMczaf

W08575.jpg

W08574.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
overlong and incoherent is practically the basis for all great classic 80's promos.

Warrior, Savage, Hogan, Flair.

the other missing ingredients are steroids and cocaine.

dat vampire.

Bray's promos are good even though they ramble because they're different from what you're used to hearing from either faces or heels and works incredibly well with his whole image.

I was sold as soon as he called himself the eater of worlds. I mean how bad ass is that.

That's apocalypse from the 90s x-men cartoon level.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Was that actually promoted at some point during Bischoff's WWE run, or are you talking about Bischoff's silly karate challenge in the WCW days?

Hm, I guess it was never TRULY promoted.

jmdajr

Mick Foley, whose daughter Noelle appeared on the WWEShop segment along with Foley on Raw this week, was the #1 trend on Yahoo after her appearance on the show. Foley noted Noelle is training to be a wrestler.....

:O

DMczaf

I remember Warrior was booked for a 6 man tag team at an In Your House before his contracted was terminated for the 48th time.

HBK, Ahmed Johnson, and Ultimate Warrior.

1996, ladies and gentlemen.

Countdown topic idea

Top 10 matches that were promoted but never happened.

I wanted Razor vs Goldust at WM12 :(

I was pretty intrigued to see Benoit vs CM Punk on PPV that one time and well we all know what happened there.

Also just for name value The Rock vs Stone Cold vs HHH at Survivor Series 1999, somehow Big Show just doesn't quite fill in for that Rattlesnake guy.

DMczaf

Also just for name value The Rock vs Stone Cold vs HHH at Survivor Series 1999, somehow Big Show just doesn't quite fill in for that Rattlesnake guy.

Did anyone capitalize more on Stone Cold not being around than HHH? Motherfucker got an entire WM booked around him at WM2000.

Did anyone capitalize more on Stone Cold not being around than HHH? Motherfucker got an entire WM booked around him at WM2000.

This actually ended up being a big chunk the storyline basis for the following years Survivor Series match of Trips/Austin.
Even as far as HHH quoting "I was the damn world wrestling federation in Austin's absence!"

Talk about your long term booking intentional or not, well it helps if we ignore the Rikishi misfire.

Alucard

Banned
You tryin' to say your wife can't handle it? Women can handle things just as well as dudes! Go to the show. Just don't bring her and make her sit in the back though. She's best left at home.

If I give. Enough advance warning, it might be okay. I'll likely be on paternity leave at that time as is unless the baby comes early. I'll see. Loved it last time and would love to do it again in 2015.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If I give. Enough advance warning, it might be okay. I'll likely be on paternity leave at that time as is unless the baby comes early. I'll see. Loved it last time and would love to do it again in 2015.

Think about it. You can meet FE and Bunsen if you cross de border.

Top Bottom