• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Sephzilla

This is the same fanbase that somehow thinks the original Dante is cool and the 'poor innocent fanbase' whose reaction to the reveal trailer of dmc was LOL TWILGIHT WHY IS DANTE DIS GEY LOOKIN

Haha you get it? Gay. Haha. Why would Ninja Theory be dicks to us? We did nothing wrong

Oh come on. Even a lot of people who liked the game thought Meth Dante in the reveal trailer was awful. There's a reason the character changed a bit between the reveal trailer and the final game.

They worked in WCW. Of course, there was more to the character than 'hahaha he dances!' unlike WWE.

WCW must've took their "secret" to the grave with them, I now like to think that Vince is going mad trying to replicate their successful dancing gimmick formula but is blind to the clear missing ingredient, if recent years are anything to go by he's hastening up his experiments in his old age desperation
Just imagine his expression dimming after his new dancing trio floundered as soon as they arrived on stage this week, back to the drawing board.

Ithil

Everything I've heard is Shamus is Hunter 's workout buddy.

That "workout buddy" story is related to Sheamus' initial big push on RAW in 2009, which was you know five years ago.
Del Rio said in his post-WWE interviews that Sheamus is a Vince guy, not a HHH guy. All the NXT guys are HHH's concern now (including the Shield guys and Wyatts), at the expense of guys like Del Rio or Sheamus.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Which Vader theme is better, WCW or WWF?

WWF has It's Time in it and sounds a lot angrier, but WCW's version sounds more like 'you are going to die and you should just accept it.' I can't decide.

Joeki11a

Banned
Finally got to hear Phil brooks what a weak person. I seen sabu work with broken everything and getting paid crap or nothing at all!.

This guy is whining as WWE gives him the world, puts his brand in a jetpack of what 434+ days?, he still whines cries thinks he is biggsr than the business, HHH tells him relax Vince doesnt get his weird ways.

He had the nerve to say its no big deal to work brock the rock & taker..even said he put over taker he says he carried big names into big matches and wants their kind of money.

What? Does he not realize "The Rock" brand
is greater than Cm Punk which he was what a bleached blonde frail persona in gyms, that isnt a superstar thats a ring rat.

Phil got gassed, they should of never gave him what he wanted...because he got addicted and wanted more.

WWE must erase him like CB now thats all Hunter has to do, also make himself a 500 days champ, oh but start off by firing AJ.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not a fan of WWF Vader's theme. I like Japan and WCW's.

Ithil

Finally got to hear Phil brooks what a weak person. I seen sabu work with broken everything and getting paid crap or nothing at all!.

This guy is whining as WWE gives him the world, puts his brand in a jetpack of what 434+ days?, he still whines cries thinks he is biggsr than the business, HHH tells him relax Vince doesnt get his weird ways.

He had the nerve to say its no big deal to work brock the rock & taker..even said he put over taker he says he carried big names into big matches and wants their kind of money.

is greater than Cm Punk which he was what a bleached blonde frail persona in gyms, that isnt a superstar thats a ring rat.

Phil got gassed, they should of never gave him what he wanted...because he got addicted and wanted more.

WWE must erase him like CB now thats all Hunter has to do, also make himself a 500 days champ, oh but start off by firing AJ.

tumbleweedfoj3k.gif

Nebula

I vote that this post be in the next OP.

Sephzilla

popcorn.gif

Heel

Best post since, well, I read this 5 minutes ago: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=141766072&postcount=1993

ggnoobIGN

Banned

Dead on. CM Punk is a fucking baby. Nothing more. Vince wad right.

ed: ^^
RRnhhqW.gif

PwiZxmc.gif

Joeki11a

Banned

Yes?, dont act like WWE didnt give him everything he asked for, not even cena got a long 430+ run, theme song authentic shirt brand wtf else do you want PUnk, stop bitching youre not bigger than the business.

Thing is this fool got gassed, wanted to come out there dressed in MMA shorts when he has never been a UFC champion, brock getting that look was perfect fitting for him
MMA wasnt a hobby for him, he conquered it!.

Stop telling wwe you wanted more than what they gave you!, he didnt even deserve to face Undertaker or The Rock.

Think about it that Frail bleached blonde doofus doing micless promos...that ring bum in the same ring with "Undertaker" at Wrestlemania! Wtf bet Taker was like whatever Man lay down for the 3 already.

Then after all that he wants to Main Event WM?, get out of here.

Fox318

Hunter is This you?

Yes?, dont act like WWE didnt give him everything he asked for, not even cena got a long 430+ run, theme song authentic shirt brand wtf else do you want PUnk, stop bitching youre not bigger than the business.

Thing is this fool got gassed, wanted to come out there dressed in MMA shorts when he has never been a UFC champion, brock getting that look was perfect fitting for him

Stop telling wwe you wanted more than what they gave you!, he didnt even deserve to face Undertaker or The Rock.

Think about it that Frail bleached blonde doofus doing micless promos...that ring bum in the same ring with "Undertaker"? Wtf bet Taker was like whatever Man lay down for the 3 already.

KOALACMpunk.jpg

Koalas.

Heroman

Banned

Think about it that Frail bleached blonde doofus doing micless promos...that ring bum in the same ring with "Undertaker"? Wtf bet Taker was like whatever Man lay down for the 3 already.

Cant tell if this is a legit post.

strobogo

Banned

I'm not a fan of WWF Vader's theme. I like Japan and WCW's.

All Vader themes are dope.

iMax

McMahon-at-computer.jpg

Thorakai

He’s gone and done it... he’s gone and woke the sleeping dragon now.

CM Punk should have left well enough alone and now he’s going to get it. It's not enough that he is bleeding benjamins from practically every crevice of his existence. Now he’s go and throw immense shade in a niche podcast like Art of Wrestling just to piss off the WWE. Why shill your shitty merchandise and piss as many fans as possible? Why not put that effort in getting a real job instead?

I know, I know... this is the way the business goes as they say. Well, he forced WWE's hands with his accusations and WWE only responded with a Neilson Ratings whooping (source: wrasslegaf thread) by way of incredible entertainment and value. WWE will undoubtedly follow these accusations up with some real megatons of their own.

Stang. A true Cena reign. Stone cold podcasts for 9.99. Roman Reigns making it rain. Dancing gimmicks, shuckin’ and jiving’, and poopy jokes. Those are the kinds of blockbuster response entertainment I expect, and then some. You hit WWE with a jab, you best be ready for a flurry of uppercuts coming at you in response.

miserable

Think about it that Frail bleached blonde doofus doing micless promos...that ring bum in the same ring with "Undertaker" at Wrestlemania! Wtf bet Taker was like whatever Man lay down for the 3 already.

6iHSh5d.gif

CM Punk should have left well enough alone and now he’s going to get it. It's not enough that he is bleeding benjamins from practically every crevice of his existence. Now he’s go and throw immense shade in a niche podcast like Art of Wrestling just to piss off the WWE. Why shill your shitty merchandise and piss as many fans as possible? Why not put that effort in getting a real job instead?

I know, I know... this is the way the business goes as they say. Well, he forced WWE's hands with his accusations and WWE only responded with a Neilson Ratings whooping (source: wrasslegaf thread) by way of incredible entertainment and value. WWE will undoubtedly follow these accusations up with some real megatons of their own.

Stang. A true Cena reign. Stone cold podcasts for 9.99. Roman Reigns making it rain. Dancing gimmicks, shuckin’ and jiving’, and poopy jokes. Those are the kinds of blockbuster response entertainment I expect, and then some. You hit WWE with a jab, you best be ready for a flurry of uppercuts coming at you in response.

That SF5 thread, jfc

Bowser

IiofI.gif

PbjOpzr.gif

Joeki11a

Banned
Cant tell if this is a legit post.

Its is, you need to get off the punk marks train
this self centered guy exposed himself as a baby a frail baby that wanted more and more, when he didnt even deserve most of what he got.

You telling me in his big buzz run, he couldnt wiggle himself to "win" the title at WM, oh wait perhaps he decided to go with the idea of holding it for over a year instead, then regrets it?.

You know the DB story that probably could of been with Punk but he left like a fool assuming HHH has it out for him, what a frail ass persona.

jmdajr

hhgif_zps46a1840a.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

3YF63HK.gif

fucking bravo

Joeki11a

Banned
Oh btw his comments about Ryback were pathetic and he wouldnt say that to his face,
Ryback would destroy his frail ass even did it in the ring without even trying to. Your Gracies hobby mma didnt protect you and wont in a real fight with tank.

Not to mention Jericho should of never job to him either, their he was assuming chris has agendas and all this crap, even his freaking mind is frail.

YJ2 is a legend in the WWE realm you all know that, punk should of bow down to chris for coming back to do that feud. He came back...to put you over as "best in the world"
thank him not bash him fool.

Heel

I'm inclined to agree with Joeki11a, both now and in the future. Frail persona, no aura, zero machismo. Just like Daniel Bryan.

Top Bottom