• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
I'm inclined to agree with Joeki11a, both now and in the future. Frail persona, no aura, zero machismo. Just like Daniel Bryan.

I believe Daniel Bryan when he gets angry enough that he can kick with his dragon feet or hit hard with his discolored elbows.

NJ World has some interesting looking matches in 1993. Besides some cool shit on the WCW/NJ show that year, they have the well known Muta/Hogan match. The less well known Hogan/Muta vs Hawk/Power Warrior. Inoki/Fujinami vs Tenryu/Choshu (HOLY SHIT does that sound rad). 1994 has Inoki/Tenryu. Hogan/Fujinami.......Beefcake vs Black Cat.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I was with you until you called Jericho a legend.

It's hard to come up with a phrase that properly describes Jericho. Mega Legend, maybe. Best in the World, sure. Icon of Pro Wrestling. Likely. Best there is, was, ever will be, for sure. The Man, undeniably.

jmdajr

fatty_zpsk8fk6uym.gif

I believe Daniel Bryan when he gets angry enough that he can kick with his dragon feet or hit hard with his discolored elbows.

Yeah Danny B can be stiff as fuck with his shit if he wants to. Can't say the same thing about Punk. He looks like Will Smith fighting a big bad guy near the end of a film. Scrappy, insignificant, but eventually farts out a W. It has it's appeal, but I can totally see that turning people off.

Joeki11a

Banned
I'm inclined to agree with Joeki11a, both now and in the future. Frail persona, no aura, zero machismo. Just like Daniel Bryan.

How can people not agree? This is a guy who never deserved what he got, he was better off always fighting for the top. When they said ok stop whining you will have a big run at the top,
he got a comfort level a persona like him doesnt deserve it ruins a person like him to have everything he got.

Think again why is this guy telling bosses what he wants? This guy that was never a wwe creative brand, I could see Rock Cena Taker Hogan saying man I want this and that but this frail guy? Nah clearly his lawyers did most of that work for him, seems like they are his real voice.

He sounded like a douche dissing 2Ksports because he bullied them with his lawyers, when 2K basically has his Showcase as the main focus, recreating his big run, ya real classy Phil.

Bowser

It's hard to come up with a phrase that properly describes Jericho. Mega Legend, maybe. Best in the World, sure. Icon of Pro Wrestling. Likely. Best there is, was, ever will be, for sure. The Man, undeniably.

HE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Kaladin

You know, this Baron Corbin and Bull Dempsey feud would be okay if Baron Corbin didn't outshine Bull Dempsey in every department. You kinda want two guys who could believably be equals.

JavyOO7

Finally got to hear Phil brooks what a weak person. I seen sabu work with broken everything and getting paid crap or nothing at all!.

This guy is whining as WWE gives him the world, puts his brand in a jetpack of what 434+ days?, he still whines cries thinks he is biggsr than the business, HHH tells him relax Vince doesnt get his weird ways.

He had the nerve to say its no big deal to work brock the rock & taker..even said he put over taker he says he carried big names into big matches and wants their kind of money.

What? Does he not realize "The Rock" brand
is greater than Cm Punk which he was what a bleached blonde frail persona in gyms, that isnt a superstar thats a ring rat.

Phil got gassed, they should of never gave him what he wanted...because he got addicted and wanted more.

WWE must erase him like CB now thats all Hunter has to do, also make himself a 500 days champ, oh but start off by firing AJ.

Right dude? Phil "CM Punk" Brooks is such a bitch.

Joeki11a

Banned
Oh that's right Joe is a 2K supporter. No wonder he barely shows his face around here.

Youre a punk mark thats always here, whats your point?. I think bobos weird lust towards bashing 2k15 was overdone like wwe would have a legendary game...first time ever in next gen consoles, not even regular games deliver in first year of consoles.

Bash 2K all you want but Take2 are going to take the WWE big time status this gen, you will eventually praise them this gen, could be WWE19 but it will happen, nba2k didnt go big time level right away either.

Sokantish

Guys come on, Cena really struggles to lift those steps everytime, he barely gets them lifted! He's like the strongest person ever too so I don't think you're being fair to Punk

Joeki11a

Banned
Punk was a "Dragon" mark even til this day calls him that, you heard him in the interview. of course he would beg the bosses to put him in that over the limit match
At that point they were giving him all he wanted.

Remember when all his buddies held titles and they all took the pic together?, see he even did all that or influenced all that and yet
was still whining and crying for more.

Zayne was great. Downside is I felt he didn't have enough umph or impact or cadence or whatever the word is but upside is he seemed really genuine in the promo.

kiguel182

Zayne was great. Downside is I felt he didn't have enough umph or impact or cadence or whatever the word is but upside is he seemed really genuine in the promo.

I liked that the cadence was all weird since he was passed his breaking point. Really sold the feud.

Their feud has been really great. It's a good well told story.

Vylash

Finally got to hear Phil brooks what a weak person. I seen sabu work with broken everything and getting paid crap or nothing at all!.

This guy is whining as WWE gives him the world, puts his brand in a jetpack of what 434+ days?, he still whines cries thinks he is biggsr than the business, HHH tells him relax Vince doesnt get his weird ways.

He had the nerve to say its no big deal to work brock the rock & taker..even said he put over taker he says he carried big names into big matches and wants their kind of money.

What? Does he not realize "The Rock" brand
is greater than Cm Punk which he was what a bleached blonde frail persona in gyms, that isnt a superstar thats a ring rat.

Phil got gassed, they should of never gave him what he wanted...because he got addicted and wanted more.

WWE must erase him like CB now thats all Hunter has to do, also make himself a 500 days champ, oh but start off by firing AJ.

Dead on. CM Punk is a fucking baby. Nothing more. Vince wad right.

TfGJPMd.gif

Top Bottom