• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 8 [Univision] Agent Smith goes to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR2K

Banned
Both Bernie and Hillary are doing fine, stupid questions and all.

Is the moderator asking if Hillary has a specific way of guaranteeing jobs just for Latinos? Really? :/

Draconian

I understand you don't want the candidates steering the debate, but these moderators are being a little silly about the time limits.

I went back to rewatch the children part. This is the high-level transcript.

*opens with clip of Hillary saying she won't deport children*
Jorge: Will you deport children?
Hillary: We want the laws to give children all of the council they need, keep families together, only violent crimincals, Obama's current policy, etc...
Jorge: Will you deport children?
Hillary: "I will not deport children. I will not deport children." - HRC
Jorge: So you won't deport children?
Hillary: "I will not." - HRC
Jorge: So you will stop deportations for children.
Hillary "Yes. I want to see them on a path to citizenship." - HRC
Jorge: "Bernie, will you deport children?"
Bernie: "I don't think the Secretary answered your question..."

Forgive me if you were being sarcastic.

LOL seriously.

mreddie

Fucking Time limts

1465349-tc_ps1.jpg

DR2K

Banned
I'm going to ask you a super loaded question, please hurry the fuck up. Sorry I spent more time asking a question than giving you time to respond. Times up.

billeh

Logistics of getting his plans past congress aside, it's admirable that he even entertains such ideas to begin with. That alone is some progress.

harSon

Banned
Has anyone ever questioned Bernie on if his plan includes fees outside of tuition? Because that's a pretty fucking significant portion of overall college debt.

I'm split on these moderators. They're going hard on the candidates, and I like that, but a lot of the questions are really dumb and wow these time limits seem to be completely arbitrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom