• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

gdt

Can't connect to servers to verify license blah blah. Can't play basically.

Ugh.

Hopefully Xur lets me upgrade my Ghorn tomorrow at least.

rNilla

Lately I've felt the temptation to delete my Warlock and create another Hunter but I can't do it. Must resist the madness.

Also Happy Crotamas!

Zocano

Xur(smas) predictions:

Armementarium
Crest of Alpha Lupi
Voidfang Vestments

Patience and Time

Helm Engram

Upgrades:
Sunbreakers
Sunbreakers
Sunbreakers
Sunbreakers
Sunbreakers
Sunbreakers

Plan C
Plan C
Plan C
Plan C
Plan C
Plan C

Hawkmoon

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy Shit Earth Patrol is broken for me, just completed like 7 Assassination missions...

217 Rep for Dead Orbit in 15 minutes, GAWD DAMN!

Hyun Sai

After testing it in the Nightfall, I can confirm that Atheon Epilogue is officially useless. Even with void burn, it's doing less damage than any non void primary.

Namikaze1

Mk. 44 Stand Aside
Voidfangs Vestmants
Don't Touch Me (continuing the trend of DLC gauntlets being sold by Xur)
No Land Beyond
Helm Engram

Upgrades:
Pocket Infinity
Midas Multi-Tool
Thorn
Invective
Gjallarhorn
Mask of the Third Man
Insormountable Skullfort
Light Beyond Nemesis

After testing it in the Nightfall, I can confirm that Atheon Epilogue is officially useless. Even with void burn, it's doing less damage than any non void primary.

Um, there must be something wrong with yours. Mine was ripping through enemies. Even yellow bars. It ain't no Fatebringer in arc burn but is still great for void burn

GraveRobberX

LOLWAT, do you have it maxed out?, if not your doing it wrong, it shreds the everliving shit out of stuff with void
Void Best setup is Atheon's Epilogue + Praedyth's Revenge + Corrective Measure or Truth

Ugh this PSN being down business stinks. I was hoping to get today's bounties done before heading out to my relative's place. Remote play doesn't work either... Sigh.

Hmm, the epilogue in void burn is like running a plasma cutter through butter. So good, so smooth, so sexy!

Zocano

Been reading the Grimoire cause I felt like it and the Vex Ghost Fragment dialogue is really cool and I love that meta "are we just a simulation" shit.

God damnit, why did they have to gut out everything that is even partially a story from the actual game?

Atkison04

Destiny won't start up for me either. Damn, was looking forward to running a couple bounties while the kids nap. I hope this is sorted by tomorrow morning for xur because I'm going out of town tomorrow afternoon.

GraveRobberX

I was 150+ away from Rank 3 for Eris on Warlock, just did that Hand/Heart/Eye thing, didn't realise it gave rep lol, Rank 3 finally

3 Upgraded Husk of the Pits into Eidolon Ally + 1 Murmur upgraded so far!

Zakalwe

Banned
Been reading the Grimoire cause I felt like it and the Vex Ghost Fragment dialogue is really cool and I love that meta "are we just a simulation" shit.

God damnit, why did they have to gut out everything that is even partially a story from the actual game?

Apparently they added it as an afterthought and it almost didn't even make it as the Grimoire.

If it was an in game codex type log it would help so much.

Lima

LOLWAT, do you have it maxed out?, if not your doing it wrong, it shreds the everliving shit out of stuff with void
Void Best setup is Atheon's Epilogue + Praedyth's Revenge + Corrective Measure or Truth

Haha no. Try a void LDR or void Speer from IB. I was doing roughly 3 times the damage my buddy did.

Praedyth's low impact is shit. It's still a good PvP sniper but fuck it for any PvE content.

I've had Husk of the Pit for about a week now and I haven't even bothered trying to upgrade that thing. I didn't even bother farming for it, it just dropped randomly one day. I haven't even equipped it yet to see what it fires like. Watching YouTube videos though it seems terrible.

To upgrade it do I just kill any enemies or does it have to be hive enemies?

GraveRobberX

Haha no. Try a void LDR or void Speer from IB. I was doing roughly 3 times the damage my buddy did.

Praedyth's low impact is shit. It's still a good PvP sniper but fuck it for any PvE content.

Well this is for those that aren't fortunate to have that, I just gave a basic setup, cause most could get that through loot drops
I made my Speer from IB Void, but leveling it up, so can't comment on that yet, but it looks like I made the right choice!

I'll have 331 Void Speer, 331 Arc Longbow Synthesis (free drop from Crucible package), 331 IceBreaker =D

Sucks that people can't get on.

DrunkDGaf last night was hilarious, I fully expect it again tonight.

I am hoping to play after 9pm EST tonight and then anytime starting tomorrow on.

No presents from Bungie yet? Laaaaaaaaame

I've had Husk of the Pit for about a week now and I haven't even bothered trying to upgrade that thing. I didn't even bother farming for it, it just dropped randomly one day. I haven't even equipped it yet to see what it fires like. Watching YouTube videos though it seems terrible.

To upgrade it do I just kill any enemies or does it have to be hive enemies?

I haven't tried to grind for it yet. I've killed about 50 of those blades of Crota with no results.

Doesn't have to be on heroic or anything right?

Top Bottom