• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Sullichin

Soloed the first part of CE for the first time.. actually pretty fun cheese. Nothing but 2 shards though. Might try to do the bridge part.

Have you ever idled before or the reset time isn't too crazy for you?

I am thinking of leaning my controller so one stick is pushed in. I wish I could stay up and do it normally, but 4 AM is just too crazy.

Use a rubber band and loop it around both the thumbsticks

Searching helpful GAFer (or 2) to help me finish story.

Mars story last mission "Black Garden", Idont want to solo it (I hate that mission).
My alt is at level 18 and mission is 18 (playing normal, not interest hard).

Any volunteers, starting as soon as someone wants to join or respond in this thread.
PS4 Remoote Playing ps Vita, so no mic.

PSN: Rixa

Please help, I hate story
I would help but can't log in on Psn.

I got a subscription to read research papers -.-
What kind of research papers?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I got money which is more than what I want. Actually there are some things I want but I can get them when I want.

And Destiny is working fine for me so that's good. 14 more levels.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Merry Christmas DestinyGAF. Got an authentic Packers jersey and Packers stuff this morning so I'm happy. Also finished the campaign, and did Dust Palace and the Archon Priest strikes last night. Light Level 23. I'm still confused as to how I get some baller tier stuff with all the different certifications you have to have, but I'm having fun.

So what have you guys gotten for Christmas so far?

I got Smash Bros 3DS from my old college roommate
All the current books in A Song of Ice and Fire + The World of Ice and Fire from another friend
Clothes from several friends
New working pants + Breaking Bad Complete Series blu-ray from my coworker/friend
White DS4 and GTAV from my best friend
iPad Air, Marvel Phase 1 blu-ray collection, and a PS Vita from my girlfriend

Oh and The Art of Destiny from her as well but it hasn't arrive yet.

150$ in cash, 40$ in credit for a mall, clothes and a bluray extended cut pack of the LOTR trilogy. All and all a good year aha.

Zakalwe

Banned
So what have you guys gotten for Christmas so far?

A Sigma 000m-15 Acoustic guitar (arriving Monday).

A Fatboy bean bag. Seriously, it's huge and so so comfy.

Some soap and things from Lush.

£60 worth of vouchers (buying a ps4 gold headset).

Point your face at this - book by comedian Demitri Martin (hilarious).

Booze.

Hyperbole and a half calendar (so much love, my favourite blog of all time).

Clothes.

Really good haul, very grateful and very very stuffed.

Namikaze1

Fuck it. I'm gonna go get dress to and head to my uncle's place and see visiting family. Can't deal with the current PSN problem anymore.

I got nothing

Being Atheist and Pakistani = No X-Mas for me!
That won't do. Have a kitten.
27729-Jumping-Kitten-gif-JWb2.gif

E92 M3

Doesn't work. Bungle is very experienced in this and will kick you if the sticks are in just one position. You actually have to press random buttons and move sticks around etc.

There must be a way to do it without having to stay up till 4...

I wish, if I wake up I can't fall back asleep. That's why I don't even go to the bathroom at night. Might just set an alarm and say fuck it.

Yeah I don't think there is any other way. Unless you have someone in a different time zone play for you via Share Play

Namikaze1

In Wisconsin we're legally allowed to drink under 21 with parent permission.

Not that I need it anymore.
I live in CT. Shit won't fly here. Hell, I almost got arrested 3 years ago because my idiot brother had his underage (now ex) girlfriend in the house. Apparently there's a law here where no one under 16 can stay in a house without adult supervision. He was 16 and she 15. Like what the fuck.

Cops came over because her mother called them. That girl brought a lot of shit to my mother's home.

Fine. Had all my friends over to exchange gifts since most of us are traveling early in the morning to spend Christmas Day with family. My girlfriend had arrived with her twin brother and both were wearing identical sweaters knitted by their grandmother. Party lasts for several hours. By the time the party was nearing to its end, I was intoxicated. I'm looking for my girlfriend since I'm drunk and wanted something else for Christmas. I found "her" talking to several of our friends. I came behind "her" and wrapped my arms around "her" frame.

"Hmm, you looking real nice babe. Wanna go somewhere a bit more private? Santa still got one more gift left for you to unwrap."

After I said that, I nibble on "her" ear. I hear snickering coming from those around. I look up and see Kat, my GF, trying her best not to laugh along with my friends. My drunken mind took a while to process that I was holding on to her brother. By the time I had released her brother, everyone was laughing.

This deserves a Grimoire card of its own.

SAiLO

Yesterday done Gatekeeper & Atheon twice and two Crota cheeses within two hours. Finally got vision of confluence.

The rest was shards, legendary guns and sparrows. Truth 1.0 sharded as soon as it showed up. Could have been worse I guess.

In Wisconsin we're legally allowed to drink under 21 with parent permission.

Not that I need it anymore.

you can drink over here from the age of 5 with adult supervision

I don't know anyone who would actually give booze to a 5 year old though that wasn't just a sip
I live in CT. Shit won't fly here. Hell, I almost got arrested 3 years ago because my idiot brother had his underage (now ex) girlfriend in the house. Apparently there's a law here where no one under 16 can stay in a house without adult supervision. He was 16 and she 15. Like what the fuck.

Cops came over because her mother called them. That girl brought a lot of shit to my mother's home.

The fuck?

Can't stay home by yourself at 16? Wtf I was staying home by myself at the age of 12(what I remember).

Namikaze1

Can't stay home by yourself at 16? Wtf I was staying home by myself at the age of 12(what I remember).
No, that's no it. The problem was that she couldn't be over at my mother's place. There needed to be an adult for whenever she comes over. Not sure if that law changed since then.

phen0m24

Since you're all now discussing Christmas present accumulation, being single Dad, I bought myself:
Rocksmith 2014
Diablo 3
Advanced Warfare
Wolfenstein
Freedom Wars

And that's it. My mom might get me powerline adapters. Can't wait to set those up.

Top Bottom