• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Shito

Guys, lizard guys probably have nothing to do with it. ^^
Stop thinking about them every time something falls down!

Zakalwe

Banned
Look at the size of this thing!

HLFXtUf.jpg

So damn comfy.

Z0gLeAv.jpg

Shito

Lizard Squad or not this shit would be happening right now. Must be nice for Sony. Nobody is cursing them for their shitty service
You do know xbl is down as well, right? ^^
As much as it sucks, it's not reasonable for a company to scale its network infrastructure for just one day of absurdly high traffic.

Zakalwe> fatboy? I love those. :)

You do know xbl is down as well, right? ^^
As much as it sucks, it's not reasonable for a company to scale its network infrastructure for just one day of absurdly high traffic.

Zakalwe> fatboy? I love those. :)

It's a shitty service. I don't care what Xbox live does. i care about psn and to me it's a piece of shit service. I have to use gaf messaging to message my psn friends on a daily basis cause of how useless psn messaging is. That's just one example. If you want I can go on and on

Shito

It's a shitty service. I don't care what Xbox live does. i care about psn and to me it's a piece of shit service. I have to use gaf messaging to message my psn friends on a daily basis cause of how useless psn messaging is. That's just one example. If you want I can go on and on
Oh I agree with you that psn has been a bit shitty lately.
I just don't think it's fair to trash them today for what is happening though. ^^

Also, yeah, seems like there are indeed some attacks happening.

hydruxo

They could just be taking credit for the Christmas rush and not really doing anything lol. I wouldn't put it past them. in the meantime though, I've dug up my old collection of offline games and will be enjoying them thoroughly :p

DKC 2! My all time favorite game right there.

Guys, lizard guys probably have nothing to do with it. ^^
Stop thinking about them every time something falls down!

You can *see* the ddos on the various tracking services, the group is claiming responsibility, and the method of attack is consistent with their previous attacks in terms of the botnets and attack vector (SYN). So, while it might not be them, all evidence points to it being them.

Shito

I don't believe what these guys say one bit.
And I don't see why everyone is linking to their tweets or sharing their words.
However, I do believe in...

You can *see* the ddos on the various tracking services, the group is claiming responsibility, and the method of attack is consistent with their previous attacks in terms of the botnets and attack vector (SYN). So, while it might not be them, all evidence points to it being them.
...this.
Hadn't take a look at the tracking services before, and I was wrong, yeah. :)

Doesn't boot me for some reason. Maybe I haven't stayed idle long enough

It takes a lot longer to boot you from the tower than it does to boot you from orbit. I've had it happen though. Just last night, in fact. I didn't want to log out since connecting was intermittent, so when I had to go AFK to handle all the Xmas preparation for my kids I just sat in front of the Bounty vendor. I checked back every now and then but didn't move my character and eventually I got the "Are you still there?" message and when I hit the button on my controller I was in Orbit rather than in The Tower.

Edit: noting for Christmas

Unacceptable! Destiny Gaf should get you your PSN game of choice (which you'll never play because you're too busy sharing Gorgons CP).

I got a subscription to read research papers -.-

University doesn't pay for this? Also unacceptable.

skiiing stuff.

Oh man, I love skiing. Been a couple years since I've had the chance, used to go every year.

-The Beatles Full Vinyl Collection

Sounds awesome, didn't know there was a collection. Got Revolver, Sgt. Pepper's and Abbey Road myself.

Hyperbole and a half calendar (so much love, my favourite blog of all time)..

Her depression posts are classic. Hair is spiders. Everything is spiders.

Also, I need to hear this "left the mic on" story.

NW Indiana (worked in Chicago) and now in NC.
  • Demons/Dark Souls

From one former Hoosier to another, start here with the back log.

Edit** OMG 15min and no new post. This is scaring me :-/

17 minutes is way too long, so here's a crazy multi-quote post to make up for it.

todd360

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope xurmas has something worthwhile for once. Oh shit! What if lizard squad keeps psn down until Sunday and xur brings praxic fire tomorrow?!?!?

I never really cared about the game being always online until now. I already did all my bounties in the morning and I just wanted to blast through the campaign on the new Titan I just created too bad I can't do that now. Oh well.

Cømet

Banned
To be fair Nintendo has far less traffic

Don't mean to make it a competition, just rather thrilled that Smash Wii U's online is superb :p Been smashing Big Macs in all day long, this game is amazing.

I thought I read XBL and PSN were getting hit by some dick squad again? No idea what's going on other than what I've just read in here, haven't been near the laptop all day.

Mindlog

Star fire protocol is quickly becoming my praxic Fire
Obsidian Mind.
If Xur brings Obsidian Mind I will be throwing all the shards into making my Warlock 32. Nova Bombs all day every day.

Doubled up the Eris bounties this morning because was up to get the presents ready anyways :] I am almost at or near the back half to level 4.
Everything else is going to Future War Cult because they're dropping great loot for me. Hoping for their updated fusion rifle soon.

Top Bottom