• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Obsidian Mind.
If Xur brings Obsidian Mind I will be throwing all the shards into making my Warlock 32. Nova Bombs all day every day.

For a split second I got really excited thinking I saw Obsidian Mind flash on the screen from a Rahool engram, then I saw it was purple, and looked closer and it was named Oblivion Helm for the Titan. I don't have a Titan...

Playing pokemon while I wait for PSN to work.. Also, I'm considering deleting my 28 titan to make another warlock.. trying to level three different classes is just too time consuming.

Dante316

Playing pokemon while I wait for PSN to work.. Also, I'm considering deleting my 28 titan to make another warlock.. trying to level three different classes is just too time consuming.

It really really isnt that time consuming honestly. Just cheese 1st 2 parts of crota and u can get 2 pieces of raid gear. With a exotic helm, your on your way to 30.

It really really isnt that time consuming honestly. Just cheese 1st 2 parts of crota and u can get 2 pieces of raid gear. With a exotic helm, your on your way to 30.

The ascendent shards are my problem. Hunter and titan are both 28 with gear that can take them to 31 but I would need to run vog probably 6 or so times to get the mats

panda-zebra

How much double dipping on bounties did you have to do to get to rank 4 so fast?

I've been doing it every day but one for the last few weeks, basically since a friend realised it was a thing again when the game crashed on him and all the bounties magically reappeared.

Wait she maxes at four... Can you keep doing her bounties for exp after she is maxed?

I expect so, will find out tomorrow if PSN is back.

Everyone's obsession with the Gahblahblahorn is hilarious.

Rocket launchers are boring. "Ooooo I can pewpew an enemy to death 2 seconds faster than the next best rocket launcher. I must have it."

Why can't you all just be satisfied with any other rocket launcher? Or any other heavy for that matter?

LiK

Rocket launchers are boring. "Ooooo I can pewpew an enemy to death 2 seconds faster than the next best rocket launcher. I must have it."

Why can't you all just be satisfied with any other rocket launcher? Or any other heavy for that matter?

The sound of the Wolfpack rounds is quite pleasant.

Stubo

Have you used it?

Believe the hype.

Do you have one?

Lol you answered your own question there. Because pew pew enemies to death faster!

Sane_Man

Better question, why do you care?

3 Gjallarhorn rockets kill a Flayer in the Dust Palace.

Do that with any other rocket launcher. Or any other weapon for that matter.

DJ88

Do the Crota's End raid then get back to us.

MADGAME

Knowing my luck, Xur will in fact sell the G-horn this weekend but I won't be able to log in due to current events.

Do you have one?

Of course I don't have one. I just think it is weird why people want it so much. I can understand wanting a maxed out ice breaker or something. I just got a bounty for my first exotic heavy, Super Good Advice. But I highly doubt I will ever use it. I'd rather have my primary or secondary be an exotic.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Of course I don't have one. I just think it is weird why people want it so much. I can understand wanting a maxed out ice breaker or something. I just got a bounty for my first exotic heavy, Super Good Advice. But I highly doubt I will ever use it. I'd rather have my primary or secondary be an exotic.

There aren't many good primaries that are exotics and there are only a handful of exotics that truly stand out for secondaries. With the Horn it's a clear winner against any legendary or exotic.

Do the Crota's End raid then get back to us.

Done it. People have Horn and did their thing on Crota. But I was on Boomers.

You all going nuts over me trash talking it lol. I'm just messing with you all. I'm telling you the obsession is unhealthy.

Love other weapons. Please. They all need love. #teamNohHorn

The horn is ridiculously OP, Titan with ruin wings and a g-horn is the most effective PVE build right now. Ice breaker takes a while to chip down shields that aren't solar, g-Horn don't give a fuck about a shield.

WipedOut

There aren't many good primaries that are exotics and there are only a handful of exotics that truly stand out for secondaries. With the Horn it's a clear winner against any legendary or exotic.
The Last Word and Suros are fantastic Primary weapons.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
The Last Word and Suros are fantastic Primary weapons.

The Last Word isn't practical necessarily because it's not versatile. Suros is pretty good though but it doesn't stand out immediately so when compared to other primaries you can use.

I will def try one eventually. My good friend has it but hesisitates to use it because he shares my sentiment.

My fav exotic atm is Plan C. I'm about to finish Thorn for the first time as well. Looking forward to not just using void in the crucible again.

Top Bottom