• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

At the title screen now. My level 3 hunter looks so much cooler than my level 31 hunter.

Destiny needs transmog yesterday.

And space beards

tumblr_ngsi2vqhPC1tr5760o1_500.jpg

Holy shit the range on the Four Horsemen is bad. What the fuck were they thinking?

It's still fun in Rumble. The main issue is if you increase the range, you lose a fair amount of stability. Blinking into people was the only viable option, for me, to rack up kills.

SnakeEyes

Banned
If the lizards piss off and the networks get on. ;_;

Would be so hilarious if we missed him and someone data mined Gjallarhorn.
No skin off my nose, I got the uber-Gjallarhorn as my first Exotic post-DLC anyway :)

I do want new Warlock armour exotics though.

todd360

Not being able to log in is really making me want to play.

Bad.

I need to tell Eris how I feel!

Edit: Just saw this in psn down thread "I was just on the phone with psn support and he said their tech department had a time of 8pm and then told me to go on Twitter to see sonys news feed. I was like dude "shut up" in my head of course."

Can't get lower than my skinny jeans are ridin'.

It's on Netflix! Steins;Gate and RvB are helping sooth the pain of the downtime.

Yeah I watched it on Netflix for the first time, great marathon. Didn't like Stein so much, but I've discovered I can watch Crunchyroll on PS4 so I'm appeased. For now.

Namikaze1

Man, I would love to see more studios do what Sony did with The Interview. I hate going to my local theater.

This is what happens when PSN is down. We go off topic.

todd360

Man, I would love to see more studios do what Sony did with The Interview. I hate going to my local theater.

We just need to threaten to 9/11 all theaters showing the new movies we want to see and they will release online rather than deal with our wrath! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I'm glad I'm at a family party atm. Not even home to enjoy the downtime. But I'm here with you guys.

yep i'm entertaining family too.

i don't mind a break (no thanks to those damn lizards), but a few hours of my goofball relatives are enough for the next 365 days.

joecanada

This is what happens when PSN is down. We go off topic.

What did they do?
Also Cmon psn servers don't they know we have daily work, chorez..... Er fun on destiny?

panda-zebra

aww, a doggy sitting in it's bailey chair. My doggy has megaesophagus, too. She's kind of got used to having to eat upright 4 or 5 times a day and looks forward to it in a very dis gon b gud way I suppose, understandable as these poor creatures have often spent weeks, months or years of their lives coughing, choking, vommiting and wasting away due to lack of nutrients after every meal until diagnosed.

Still, funny gif "lol"

Sorry to go off topic, erm something something destiny mangroping.

Its gonna be shit anyways. Here's a mida multitool and some void fang vestments. Merry christmas!
What? Voidfang Vestment?? I really could use that. I don't have access to Destiny this weekend, so I hope Xursday isn't too good for Warlocks. I would be sad if Praxic Fire went on sale.

This would be the time that we'd see Heart of Praxic Fire drop, I just know it....
Stop, don't say that.

Top Bottom