• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Atkison04

The attack ends when Xur leaves, a chilling realization

Xur is gonna sell all the bomb diggity items tomorrow and no one can have them because no one can log in. Come on destiny, I'm holding on to a Christmas miracle happening by the time i get home from this Christmas party.

bungie please!

Both are fantastic, especially the soundtracks.

RIP Nujabes ;_;

Good, but that final upgrade can't be achieved until you complete Crota's End on Hard. And then it becomes an Exotic :)
This post made me so sad. When Nujabes died I think that was the first time I was legitimately really sad about a music artist dying.

Bungie can end the DDOS now, Xur just needs to bring Gjallarhorn and Heart of Praxis Fire and Lizard Squad will have to cease fire so they can log in and get. It's so simple. Do it Bungie.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!????!!!?!!

I'm finally able to play after more than 2 days. Haven't played since Tuesday at 10:30est and it is still down.

I'm worried we won't see Xur at his usual time. Bungie better extend!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Is Starfire Protocol even a good exotic? Just curious. I can't really... tell. I know Voidfang is spectacular for PVP.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!????!!!?!!

I'm finally able to play after more than 2 days. Haven't played since Tuesday at 10:30est and it is still down.

I'm worried we won't see Xur at his usual time. Bungie better extend!

Even worse, it was your turn at getting the Vex. Too bad, try again next week.

Deku Tree

Ok so it looks like I might have been able to play Destiny on my PS3 but I never downloaded the DLC patch on PS3 and I can't download the update on PS3 feom PSN now cause I keep getting boar errors. Ugh.. I just want to do some bounties and level up to 32.

Ok so it looks like I might have been able to play Destiny on my PS3 but I never downloaded the DLC patch on PS3 and I can't download the update on PS3 feom PSN now cause I keep getting boar errors. Ugh.. I just want to do some bounties and level up to 32.

Do you share characters across platforms?

Do you own 2 copies of destiny

Beat The Evil Within...still down. If I play through the entirety of South Park, this will have blown over, right?
/s

A good number of people here took part in the upgrade program if memory serves me right. Wouldn't surprise me if Deku was one of them.

realcZk

Beat The Evil Within...still down. If I play through the entirety of South Park, this will have blown over, right?
/s

A good number of people here took part in the upgrade program if memory serves me right. Wouldn't surprise me if Deku was one of them.

man i still need to finish that game. enjoyed the first few chapters, but man does it run like garbage sometimes. south park is awesome.. enjoy it :)

Top Bottom