• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

I should probably take time to play my backlog. Need to finish Wolfenstein and Shadow of Mordor. Next year comes The Order 1886 and Bloodborne which will absolutely take significant time away from Destiny. Just having a hard time getting motivation to play anything else.

Wolfenstein gunplay is a lot of fun, but I am so used to Destiny that it feels off. Not that it is bad, just different and feels wierd.

All I wanted to do was knock out some bounties and farm glimmer. This is horse shit man. I tried playing Far Cry 4 but all I could do was think about Destiny.

nowai

I should probably take time to play my backlog. Need to finish Wolfenstein and Shadow of Mordor. Next year comes The Order 1886 and Bloodborne which will absolutely take significant time away from Destiny. Just having a hard time getting motivation to play anything else.

Wolfenstein gunplay is a lot of fun, but I am so used to Destiny that it feels off. Not that it is bad, just different and feels wierd.

After playing Destiny, I loathed it. It feels so hollow and weightless. This is coming from someone who grew up loving Quake and id games in general.

Bungie nailed the shooting things in the face mechanic.

neoism

i would play it but since PSN is down, i can't get the latest patches for it.

not sure why I think you can downloaded patches.... lol I downloaded the patch today for Far Cry 4 and wasn't logged in the PSN... not sure if its just for that game though.. just put it in.. and press options and check for updates.
Eminem is gay?

pretty funny movie but Pineapple Express was waay better... Franco was awesome but was trying a little to hard.. ;p

LiK

not sure why I think you can downloaded patches.... lol I downloaded the patch today for Far Cry 4 and wasn't logged in the PSN... not sure if its just for that game though.. just put it in.. and press options and check for updates.

pretty funny movie but Pineapple Express was waay better... Franco was awesome but was trying a little to hard.. ;p

does it work? didn't bother trying since i can't log into EA anyway. i would like to import my Keep stuff as well.

Grace Chen will surely deliver u guiz
51dRHJw.gif

3jeky.gif

I'm good for the moment. Playing a bunch of PC games.

If Xur somehow sells G-horn and Destiny is down all weekend I'll set planet Earth on fire somehow.

Steroyd

PS3 - signed in.
PSVITA - signed in
PS4 - can't sign in.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! This bullshit, it's over 3 and a half hours till xurmas claus comes.

Gonna do my prediction cause fuck it. This is the only fun part

Armamentarium
Starfire Protocol
Arachnid waejbaw
Red Death

Upgrades

Armor

Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers

Weapons

Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers

todd360

Gonna do my prediction cause fuck it. This is the only fun part

Armamentarium
Voidfang Vestments
Arachnid waejbaw
No land beyond

Upgrades

Armor

Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers

Weapons

Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers

FTFY

Wynnebeck

Banned
Tried playing:

- Diablo III
- Lego Marvel Heroes
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F2nd
- Sword Art Online Vita
- Driveclub
- Grand Theft Auto V

Nope. Couldn't do it. I want to play Destiny. I just hit Light 23 after running Dust Palace last night. I want to get caught up as fast as possible and get into a routine so I can start buying this gear from Future War Cult.

Maybe it'll be one legendary engram of each kind (primary weapon, secondary, heavy, helmet, gauntlets, chest, legs, special item). OR it could just be one single legendary/exotic engram. No clue, but if it's only coming in January, one can't really call it a holiday gift anymore can they. More like... A New Years gift?

Gordon

It won't be anything a hardcore player will find valuable. As much as I would like to think otherwise, I just don't see it happening.
Why wouldn't a hardcore player see the benefit of a consumable that unlocks another consumable, with both providing brief cosmetic changes? I'm pretty sure a Santa hat would be OP as fuck in PvP. Like Pockethorn Regime OP.

Sullichin

Maybe it'll be one legendary engram of each kind (primary weapon, secondary, heavy, helmet, gauntlets, chest, legs, special item). OR it could just be one single legendary/exotic engram. No clue, but if it's only coming in January, one can't really call it a holiday gift anymore can they. More like... A New Years gift?
Last time Bungie gave me a gift it was some blue engrams.

Top Bottom