• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

so..uh. not sure if posted but there's an easier way to farm the Blades when you're fisting crota.

I could not find it written in a post in here, but when you are farming in the Fist mission, you do not need to reload the mission, just continue down to the darkness zone and kill yourself. When your spawn again, run back to the stairs just before the ritualsite and The blade spawns again. Sorry if somebody else already posted the tip.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2q0bk3/sga_to_all_those_husk_hunters/

should do this from now on. can't stand to listen to Eris's monologue over and over.

Gotta say I have no regrets either on my side. I really, really enjoyed what I played of DAI, and I sorta learned to let things go. I play the main course of the game until I'm in need of energy/power then go do some side quests to bring it back up. This method keeps me sane, and also keeps me from straying way too much into the wild without accomplishing anything. I miss shooting aliens, but cutting demons is cool too.

he had truth 3 weeks ago I think

or was it 2

all Ive been playing its been plan c truth and patience and time

does he repeat ?

red death would be nice

gally seems like the most talked about weapon these days I doubt it's that

kidko

he had truth 3 weeks ago I think

or was it 2

all Ive been playing its been plan c truth and patience and time

does he repeat ?

red death would be nice

gally seems like the most talked about weapon these days I doubt it's that

You better believe he repeats :)

I'm hoping for ballerhorn of course, but I'd be happy with Suros as I still haven't found one and missed it from Xur... and it'd be a 331 version this time.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Also, you do actually get points when capping zones.

Watch the score at the start of the match. if 6 people cap A and 5 cap C, A team is in the lead by 25-50 points I believe.
Not much, but I've seen games end 19,990 to 20,000

Nuszka

Just managed to log in to psn here in UK, Destiny dosn't work though.
Edit: Getting massage that destiny servers are not online.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So it's 1:51AM in NYC, I just got in, praise RNGesus!

Time to finish up bounties + daily + pte

Sorry to hear that bro. I get you and I hate it also. Only reason I can see Bungie doing this is to make it less likely for people to be able to obtain great exotics that Xur will offer. They still want to keep somethings limited. But yeah it sucks.

Probably hosed, unless you know someone with a ps4 that you can log into briefly. Or trust someone enough to let them do it on your account for you.

Thanks for the responses guys. I don't have access to a PS4 anywhere near me now, but I would honestly trust people here to log into my account and buy a GH upgrade if Xur brings it. Fellow "addicts" wouldn't mess around with my stuff (probably). Besides, all the regulars here are good people.

I'll wait and see what Xur brings before worrying about it too much.

coy

I took a shot and logged out even after getting in and no problem. Just switched characters now and still got on okay. I won't proclaim it back 100% but try it out if you're up.

You better believe he repeats :)

I'm hoping for ballerhorn of course, but I'd be happy with Suros as I still haven't found one and missed it from Xur... and it'd be a 331 version this time.

Same here. I have decided I don't care about collecting them all.

Just want Gjallarhorn, Icebreaker and Suros. Guns he already sold but were too rich for me at the time.

If Xur brings Gally it's going to get nerfed in couple of weeks guaranteed.

I'm firmly in the "he'll never sell it again" camp, but anything is possible. Bungie is really is a tricky spot with that weapon. Hopefully the fact that it's only broken in PvE while all nerfs have been PvP-based will keep it safe.

They just need to get smarter/more mechanically complex with the raid designs so GH doesn't trivialize everything. Seems like they kinda tried to counteract it with Crota only taking damage from the sword (like the Oversoul counteracts Warlock self-res abuse). It will be interesting to see where they go from here.

EL CUCO

The Interview was legit. God I love Seth and Franco. Recommended.

Better, worse, or on par with This is the end?

___

I honestly dont think Xur will ever have Ghorn again. If Bungie is feeling generous for the holidays, it'll be Dragons Breath. It's also something that might get some extra DLC sales.

Lima

Better, worse, or on par with This is the end?

This is the end was a little better for me personally with Pineapple Express being my absolute favorite of them. Surprisingly cheap too. I mean $6 to see it? I would have paid for at a theater.

This is the end was a little better for me personally with Pineapple Express being my absolute favorite of them. Surprisingly cheap too. I mean $6 to see it? I would have paid for at a theater.

I'm waiting for the base theater to play it.

Double dose of freedom with that pre-show national anthem.

I'm turning in for the night though as I'm East coast. Will jump in tomorrow with hopefully Praxis Fire and Thunderlord on sale, with Gjallahorn, Knucklehead Radar, and Patience and Time upgrades.

I can't afford it all, but I want to see the chaos

Top Bottom