• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Fuck Bungie, Christmas ruined.

Now I have to hear the pricks who've had Gjallerhorn for months talk about their nice new upgraded Gjallerhorn.

SAiLO

Just played some Clash against fellow gaffers - Kitaj94. Unfortunately we were not on the same team and my Thorn was very hungry after Christmas break.. GG

Dammit Bungie sell the good shit. Maybe I'll start playing again next week. Kind of just over the game now though. Tired of seeing people using Gjallarhorn and never getting my own, and now they get the upgraded version on top of it. So lame.

Namikaze1

Mk. 44 Stand Aside
Voidfangs Vestmants
Don't Touch Me (continuing the trend of DLC gauntlets being sold by Xur)
No Land Beyond
Helm Engram

Upgrades:
Pocket Infinity
Midas Multi-Tool
Thorn
Invective
Gjallarhorn
Mask of the Third Man
Insormountable Skullfort
Light Beyond Nemesis

2 for 6 so far.

Edit: HAWKMOON IS AVAILABLE FOR UPGRADE?!

Here's what he's offering. Need to go farm Glimmer to upgrade the Gjallarhorn.

15921900778_7c1ba0bb86_b.jpg

The upgrade shit is so poorly executed. Just put that shit in a nice clean rotation and don't vary the stats. They're going about this in the dumbest way possible.

for sale:
armamentarium 138/149
achlyophage symbiote 87/93
claws of ahamkara 49/52, 49/52
No land beony
NO EXOTIC ENGRAM

for upgrade:
crest of alpha lupi 136/146
young ahamkara's spine 81/87
helm of saint 14 108/116
helm of inmost light 100/107
heart of praxic fire 127/137
sunbreakers 84/90
suros, red death, last word, thunderlord, super good advice, GJALLARHORN, HAWKMOON

Curios:
pulse rifle, fusion rifle, machine gun, plasma drive, void drive (purple), NO HEAVY AMMO SYNTH

Sane_Man

This honestly just fucking sucks now. If they don't sell Godhorn at Christmas then when the fuck will they sell it. I've played the game for over 600 hours. What more do I have to fucking do.

Zocano

I'm actually surprised they put out the Gjallarhorn upgrade.

This honestly just fucking sucks now. If they don't sell Godhorn at Christmas then when the fuck will they sell it. I've played the game for over 600 hours. What more do I have to fucking do.

It will never happen.

Your only hope is RNG.

coy

Hawkmoon for upgrade is welcome news after the day of not playing. I'll be doing some shopping here tomorrow. Also nice to see Gjallarhorn and Helm of Saint-14 available for upgrades.

Lol merry.... Christmas? I guess? Also, what's this about not getting a holiday event until January? Lol Bungie are you serious? It's like you don't give a shit anymore. FFS even BF4 had a holiday event.

Messiek

As soon as I'm able to log in, I'm going hardcore mode and playing for as much as I can. Although Eris rep 4 will take more days now :/

Top Bottom