• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

void666

Banned
This honestly just fucking sucks now. If they don't sell Godhorn at Christmas then when the fuck will they sell it. I've played the game for over 600 hours. What more do I have to fucking do.

Never.
Pray to RNGesus like all of us peasants.
Your time will come eventually.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
BTW, anyone want to run a fresh Crota's raid right now? We need two more... just be 30+ with a mic and decent weapons.

Gross. Everything you just said is gross.
Dude I just can't bring myself to do it. If Bungie wouldn't have implemented this system so poorly, then I likely would.

I'll just wait for one to drop.

hm, is straight up shit posting at people allowed in gaf tos? meh, just pretend I said ban worthy stuff at you. too lazy
Hahaha. See, I knew you'd understand. The laziness is just too strong.

Steroyd

Aaaw yiss saint helm for upgrade, thank you Bungie for giving me the chance to re-grind my kit.

I may have to buy exotic shards for the first time ever at this rate.

Ok, so who is willing and able to log into my account to buy the GHorn and HMoon upgrades? I'll even take a No Land Beyond because why not, maybe they will buff it.

My Titan should have enough glimmer, exotic shards, and strange coins for all that. Does someone just need my PSN log-in info? No idea how this works (if it works at all).

Edit: That "no land beyond NFall solo" video is hilarious. Holy shit I had no idea how terrible that gun really was. Still want to Pokemon it.

Ok, so who is willing and able to log into my account to buy the GHorn and HMoon upgrades? I'll even take a No Land Beyond because why not, maybe they will buff it.

My Titan should have enough glimmer, exotic shards, and strange coins for all that. Does someone just need my PSN log-in info? No idea how this works (if it works at all).

Exactly what I'm thinking, Bungie is going to buff NLB.might as well buy one now.

Xur has had some pretty bad weeks, but this is by far the worst.

Edit: That "no land beyond NFall solo" video is hilarious. Holy shit I had no idea how terrible that gun really was. Still want to Pokemon it.

I'll do it, I'm up for a few more hours. PM me if interested.

KeRaSh

What a shitty week for Warlocks.
Claws AGAIN? Found them before they were available.
HoPF upgrade AGAIN? Upgraded it last week.
Sunbreakers upgrade AGAIN? Upgraded them the first time they were available.
And last but also least, the worst exotic of the game. Might as well revert the Bad Juju buffs and sell that instead.

I hope everyone at Bungie got coal for christmas like we did today...

Sane_Man

I'd volunteer but I'd just end up destroying your Gjallarhorn in a fit of jealousy.

Greenymac

It does work and I can do it for you in about 2 hours when Im outta bed... I got the app so ill get the info if u pm it. Just change your password after.

nowai

Dude I just can't bring myself to do it. If Bungie wouldn't have implemented this system so poorly, then I likely would.

I'll just wait for one to drop.

Hahaha. See, I knew you'd understand. The laziness is just too strong.

Pretty sure you're trolling us...buuuuut it takes a day doing bounties on three character to level an exotic now. It used to take three days before.

Jinjo

if you don't upgrade all your gjallarhorns (or at least have three upgraded) you shame all of us who have 0 gjallarhorns

If only I can get on PSN dammit. I have enough for two upgrades (Saint-14 and one Gjallarhorn), after that I'm gonna have to farm.

I'd volunteer but I'd just end up destroying your Gjallarhorn in a fit of jealousy.

As long as you leave my other two Horns alone !!! (Don't be too mad, I actually bought my first one from Xur and have been preaching the Gospel ever since).

It does work and I can do it for you in about 2 hours when Im outta bed... I got the app so ill get the info if u pm it. Just change your password after.

You are the man greeny, thanks buddy. I will shoot you a PM, just let me know if you have any problems. I just wish I could give you a Hawkmoon to repay you.

nowai

TLW upgrade worth it? it's value is in crucible and there top damage doesn't matter, right? ignoring iron banner I guess for my question

Iron Banner and th coming Trials of Osiris. If you use it in pvp, for sure upgrade it. If you only play normal crucible and only on occasion use it, then keep your old one.

Ryck

Well I for one am glad Xur isn't selling Ghorn. If he did everyone would have one and it would make getting one in a drop less of an exciting thing. It's bad enough we all look the same we don't all need to have the same weapons.

Sane_Man

I just want hawkmoon or gjallarhorn. It's fristrating at this point.

It's genuinely ruining the game for me because it's become this annoying obsession. Since the DLC came out my last three exotics have been Monte Carlos. What is with this shit. I don't know what more I can do. I play every bit of content in the game over three characters. I'll just never get Gjallarhorn.

Here's what he's offering. Need to go farm Glimmer to upgrade the Gjallarhorn.

15921900778_7c1ba0bb86_b.jpg

Wow the worst week so far.

Just upgrading Helm of Inmost Light and Hawkmoon. I'll buy the Warlock Gauhtlets since I don't have them.

Everything else I hvw either upgraded already, have the upgrades version given or whatever. The only exotic he is selling/upgrading I don't have is Red Death.

And of course the weapon for sale is No Land Beyond on the week I got two :/

Top Bottom