• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Dave_6

Damn GraveRobber, you're making me sick. Yes I've had the Hawkmoon since the 2nd week of the games release, but still no hypehorn for me and the fucking Fatebringer and Vex are never gonna be mine.

Speaking of that, with it getting more difficult to find someone putting together full HM VoG runs (when I'm not at work or asleep), I almost feel like giving up. Was in a failed Atheon attempt last night but did manage to finally get one weapon that wasn't a duplicate for once (Praedyth's Timepiece). My RNG in the VoG lately has been atrocious to the point I can't enjoy the game sometimes.

What is the better Vanguard AR Payback SOS or Up For Anything?

Stats on Up For Anything seem better...

Any first hand experience with either of them?

Deku Tree

I bought Up For Anything last night. Haven't used it yet. It had better perks I think and slightly more impact. Those were my deciding factors.

forrest

formerly nacire
Just sent a request to join. You can actually use the Admin tools to set it as default that people can join without your approval, makes it even easier.

Also, Afro stopped playing Destiny a long time ago (
after an especially painful flawless attempt
) and that clan has been full so it can't accept new members anyway.

Thanks for joining man! I figured Afro must be gone due to the lack of response.

Looks like I need one more active member in order to get the ingame tag. Ill just open up the joining to public so an Gaffers can feel free to help out.

iIi Wolf Pack iIi

KeRaSh

I'm using up for anything and I really like it. A friend has Payback SOS and isn't that satisfied with it, so...

@Hzoltan69: I sent you a FR. I could really use a Crota kill...

Thanks guys, I'll start with FB.

That was on PS4; now I just need all that stuff to drop on my X1 character. Sucks having your alts separated by platform!

Namikaze1

Hahahaha! Me and this other guy waited for our afk'ing third man to be kicked out of the game before beating the Nexus boss. No "complete a strike without dying" bounty for you, bitch! Bwahahahahaha!

Bizazedo

Both are trash compared to Shadow Price. Real answer is to join us in Crucible and get New Monarchy's Vanquisher VIII.

What I want to know is how good the IB AR is. I'm getting it tonight, but am already expecting it to suck.

E92 M3

I do think that the RNG slants towards certain loot. I've gotten 17 found verdicts, but no Fatebringer. It sucks, guys.

Sullichin

Both are trash compared to Shadow Price. Real answer is to join us in Crucible and get New Monarchy's Vanquisher VIII.

What I want to know is how good the IB AR is. I'm getting it tonight, but am already expecting it to suck.
For the People (Crucible AR) is good. It's a lot like Monte Carlo if you're familiar with that weapon. With perfect balance its great in PVP and it has 54 mag with field scout for PVE.

Payback SOS sucks so far, got one as a drop and I will probably just dismantle.

gdt

I'm doing 1 last Weekly 30 right now. Hop in with arc weapons and let's wrap this up. Need to do this asap. Gotta eat, shave, shower, go Xmas shopping, then go to work!

Ps4 gdt5016

Shito

Got SOS as a drop.
Tried it yesterday, even though I'm not an AR lover... Well, it sucks.
No impact, no stability, crappy range: it sucks reaaaally hard.

raindoc

You're a level 31. Why the fuck are you AFK'ing in such an easy strike?

DestinyBadLuck_zps4b1f760c.jpg

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

EL CUCO

Will a couple people join my clan? I'm tired of being in GAF Trophies Achieve and I've had a request to Afrodeeziak to join the RaidGAF clan since Nov. I just need like two people to get it to show in game. Thanks in advance!

PSN Clan: iIi Wolf Pack iIi

*Got one to join, need one more, thanks!

I can send a request since you are my flawless Raider brother :)
I don't have Wolf Pack, though :(

Deku Tree

Will a couple people join my clan? I'm tired of being in GAF Trophies Achieve and I've had a request to Afrodeeziak to join the RaidGAF clan since Nov. I just need like two people to get it to show in game. Thanks in advance!

PSN Clan: iIi Wolf Pack iIi

*Got one to join, need one more, thanks!

Joined. Can't promise to stay though.

Top Bottom