• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is there some kind of check that makes it less likely you will receive duplicate exotics? .... I have never gotten exotic dupes so far... Might be worth it to buy no land beyond just so that I might have a better chance at getting GHorn thunderlord or Hawkmoon the next time I get an exotic drop.
There definitely is, for example I have only received 5 MIDA Multi-Tools.

hEist

finally on psn, but now destiny login is not working...

S315jC8.gif

Zocano

Since PSN is still down everyone should totally take an exotic of their choice and explain how they would fix it or make it better.

Let's see....

Bad Juju:

Give it a 3 round magazine. Give it max impact. Keep it's "instant reload" ability.

Hard Light:

Kills give you a force barrier.

Universal Remote:

Remove it's iron sights and make it "track" your closet line of sight target. This is a toggle with the left trigger.

Dragon Breath:

Make the Sun grenade stick to enemies instead of being terrible like every other AoE grenade.

Red Death:

Give it perfect hip fire accuracy (as if it were always zoomed in).
Basically give me a Halo BR.

Think there's only 5 people including myself that's online in Destiny :/

Bad Juju/Monte Carlo/Hard Light

Raise the impact, significantly.

I use Monte Carlo melee recharge to help get blink back up on my hunter for the first part of the raid when I solo it/leave people behind :p. Besides that its meh..

Qwell

OK grinded a bit on ps3 and got gjallarhorn and 1 of my hawkmoons upgraded so worst case I'm still ok with that, would like to upgrade Saint helm and my other hawkmoon but grinding on ps3 kinda sucks, especially since I can't watch TV or movies while I play when using my ps3.

Sullichin

Is there some kind of check that makes it less likely you will receive duplicate exotics? .... I have never gotten exotic dupes so far... Might be worth it to buy no land beyond just so that I might have a better chance at getting GHorn thunderlord or Hawkmoon the next time I get an exotic drop.
I've gotten several exotics two or three times, never GH or Red Death.

I am off to Brooklyn, where PSN probably won't work! Should have farmed glimmer when I could here but fuck that.

coy

finally on psn, but now destiny login is not working...

If it's anything like last night, you'll need a few attempts at this point before being able to login but you should be able to get in. I hope this is the case for you.

Trakan

nxkih3.jpg.gif

I've gotten 7 Truths, 5 Suros, 4 Plan C, 3 MIDA, 2 Hard Light, too many Mythoclast to remember.

Namikaze1

Nami is a DDoS scummer. He logged in before he attacked the servers. It's all clear to me now. He intends to hoard all the no land beyonds to himself
So you figure it out huh? What you gonna do? Call the cops on me? Well you can't cause I'm everywhere. I could be that guy right across the street from you. Or I could be that guy standing alone with his phone out in the middle of a late Christmas party. You may never know.

So missing out on upgrades to Gjallarhorn, SUROS (Iron Banner taught me a lesson for skipping out on the upgrade last time), and Helm of Inmost Light because of this bullshit?

All I need is rare fusion rifles to be sold and that will be the cherry topping.

todd360

So you figure it out huh? What you gonna do? Call the cops on me? Well you can't cause I'm everywhere. I could be that guy right across the street from you. Or I could be that guy standing alone with his phone out in the middle of a late Christmas party. You may never know.

I-I'm I'm telling on you!

FIGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

blackflag

So missing out on upgrades to Gjallarhorn, SUROS (Iron Banner taught me a lesson for skipping out on the upgrade last time), and Helm of Inmost Light because of this bullshit?

All I need is rare fusion rifles to be sold and that will be the cherry topping.

Isn't xur there for like around another 37 hours????

Nuszka

Have a workmate that just got ps4 + destiny. Was looking forward to properly introducing him to the game after weeks of hyping him up for it , what gives ... Now he is phoning me and asking if his ps4 is not broken by any chance, I can see this being an issue for a lot of new customers not bing well informed.

That may result in the opposite effect. If you buy it, Xur will let Rahool know that you really like that gun, and that you want every roll to be a No Land Beyond.

Top Bottom