• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

I have nothing else to do so I'm reading the limited edition strategy guide to destiny, interesting stuff.

IMG_9930.jpg

Midas

It's also weird that Sony, Microsoft and Bungie doesn't give players more updates about what's going on. Lots of people would probably calm down a bit if they did.

Frenden

Banned
Watch, they'll release the seasonal gifts and changes they already hinted at and play them off as the compensation.

"Sorry about Xur, but, look! Shiny new vault space and glimmer cap increases!"

Sad thing? That'd work.

So very lame. Sounds plausible too since it is likely an automated thing they just input values into for the various items.

You down for Crotas End raids at reset again with the usual people we've been playing with the past few weeks? I sent a PSN message and everyone is good to go. I know you haven't been able to get online :(

Yep i'm down for it on tuesday 2.5 hours after reset, should be super quick now that autoaim is 32 as well.

kidko

Watch, they'll release the seasonal gifts and changes they already hinted at and play them off as the compensation.

"Sorry about Xur, but, look! Shiny new vault space and glimmer cap increases!"

Sad thing? That'd work.

They could do nothing and we'd all be happy to just be back in again :p

Think I will try and update my photography online portfolio today while I mash the x key to try and log in. lol

If anyone is totally bored and wants to see it, PM me for a link. I shoot mostly fashion, beauty, that kind of thing.

Thanks for the link! I hope you do get it updated today, I can't wait to see more (not in a pervy way, but the camera work and posing are great). I didn't look through the NSFW fine art section since I'm at work anyway.

Do you get to travel, or are those locations near your home/studio?

panda-zebra

Dancing in the tower with menu open helped me keep connected when I couldn't play earlier but didn't want to get kicked, thanks to those who suggested it yesterday.

3 of us tried the gatekeeper glimmer farm earlier, 1 gunslinger and two voidwalkers - orbs, polyphage and anal beads everywhere, was glorious.

CREMSteve

It's also weird that Sony, Microsoft and Bungie doesn't give players more updates about what's going on. Lots of people would probably calm down a bit if they did.
It's Christmas and the weekend. The people you want to hear from aren't working. Monday is the day I'd expect a more official statement.

Frenden

Banned
Think I will try and update my photography online portfolio today while I mash the x key to try and log in. lol

If anyone is totally bored and wants to see it, PM me for a link. I shoot mostly fashion, beauty, that kind of thing.
I'd look! I work in illustration and appreciate good photography. Lots of overlap in what makes for a good photo and a good piece of art.

Midas

I wish that you could dismantle gear and move the stats elsewhere, so you wouldn't have to run around in raid gear all the time.

It's Christmas and the weekend. The people you want to hear from aren't working.

They should still be out there reassuring their customers. a Twitter message isn't that hard to send

I wish that you could dismantle gear and move the stats elsewhere, so you wouldn't have to run around in raid gear all the time.

It's so dumb. All level 32's will basically have the same armor with one exotic differentiating them

Thanks for the link! I hope you do get it updated today, I can't wait to see more (not in a pervy way, but the camera work and posing are great). I didn't look through the NSFW fine art section since I'm at work anyway.

Do you get to travel, or are those locations near your home/studio?

Thanks! I appreciate that. It's a passion for me. I just love doing it.

I don't get to travel much so much of my work is done close to home and mostly in studio or on location. It's the most fun, ever.

hydruxo

"No ETA available yet, but our Team is working to fix it as soon as possible, thank you for your patience." - @AskPlaystation

The same shit they've been copy and pasting to people for the last two days. It's ridiculous they can't give a more detailed update for once.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
It's Christmas and the weekend. The people you want to hear from aren't working. Monday is the day I'd expect a more official statement.

The network is down for days and you think ppl are off enjoying the holiday? That's definitely not the case. They probably need more information first before making a statement. They definitely are working right now.

Dunk#7

Now that I can't connect today I am very happy that I stayed up till 4:00 AM grinding everything I needed from Xur.

The past two days I have only been able to connect after midnight EST.

Got my Gjallarhorn Upgraded!!!

Deku or Rawr. Did you guys set up a time for today in case we are able to all log on for flawless?
Hmm No idea, playing it.. I tend to go along with things as it happens :p But whatever that will work best for everyone.

Send me a pm as well.

@Stickmagik
added

CREMSteve

The network is down for days and you think ppl are off enjoying the holiday? That's definitely not the case. They probably need more information first before making a statement. They definitely are working right now.
There are IT people working, but people like Shu aren't.

Now that I can't connect today I am very happy that I stayed up till 4:00 AM grinding everything I needed from Xur.

The past two days I have only been able to connect after midnight EST.

Got my Gjallarhorn Upgraded!!!

Still can't connect so no Gjallarhorn for me. I guarantee it'll be weeks before he sells it again, if ever.

Thanks! I appreciate that. It's a passion for me. I just love doing it.

I don't get to travel much so much of my work is done close to home and mostly in studio or on location. It's the most fun, ever.

Is "Pose 449" patent pending? Truly an awesome pose. "Beauty" is my favorite, something 80's yet modern that really clicks with me.

CREMSteve

Thx Bungie lol

@BungieHelp: For official updates about the console you use to play Destiny, follow some of the accounts we're following. We're monitoring all platforms.

Dunk#7

Still can't connect so no Gjallarhorn for me. I guarantee it'll be weeks before he sells it again, if ever.

It may be what you meant, but it is just the upgrade. He isn't selling it.

I would advise trying to connect late tonight. Seems like things die down after many go to bed.

Top Bottom