• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Deku Tree

Deku or Rawr. Did you guys set up a time for today in case we are able to all log on for flawless?

Hmm No idea, playing it.. I tend to go along with things as it happens :p But whatever that will work best for everyone.

Send me a pm as well.

added

Someone said 10pm tonight in the PSN chat. That is OK for me.

Would you guys need another person for a flawless attempt? I want to knock it out once I am able to log in of course.

We might be full but it is possible we will be looking for an ALT. Would be happy to try with you.

.......yay?

The video game industry has been experiencing high levels of traffic designed to disrupt connectivity and online gameplay. Multiple networks, including PSN, have been affected over the last 48 hours. PSN engineers are working hard to restore full network access and online gameplay as quickly as possible.
From time to time there may disruptions in service due to surges in traffic, but our engineers will be working to restore service as quickly as possible.
If you received a PlayStation console over the holidays and have been unable to log onto the network, know that this problem is temporary and is not caused by your game console. We’ll continue to keep you posted on Twitter at @AskPlayStation and we’ll update this post once the problems subside.
Thanks again for your patience.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/12/27/playstation-network-update-3/

forrest

formerly nacire
In the time I was able to get on, I managed to upgrade Hawkmoon, The Last Word and finish my Thorn bounty. So it was a hand cannon kind of day for me. Tried hopping on my alt titan to turn in the urn and grind enough xp for guardian Lord, but alas it would not let me back in. Looks like my platinum trophy will have to wait just a bit longer.

Thanks! 449 is something the model came up with, she's pretty 'bendy' and likes to try different things.

Picking a few more images to add for later in the day :)
I enjoy the scenery and poses of your models. Most of them are beautiful esp the oceans/beaches one. I like "Laurelle Colours" and "Eyes" the best. I cant give much feedback since art is something I fail at :p

bu bu Hunters aren't a race!
now they are :p

Rixa

You know.

The feeling when you are kinda short of energy & shards. And you kinda need legendary sniper rifle for your 3rd character you raised from ashes in 3 days to level 29.

The wow feeling when you happen to snatch Legendary special weapon engram.
"OOH yum yum" *I dont mind if is legendary weapon or ass*

Then you get this shit...
Happened to me few hours ago
4thHorseman.PNG
Rahool you fucking bastard Craptarch :(

lunlunqq

I was able to login briefly and upgraded one of my GHorns. Then I noticed something strange. Now all 3 of my characters share the same pool of glimmers. What the fuck is this? Did I miss something from the previous update???

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I was able to login briefly and upgraded one of my GHorns. Then I noticed something strange. Now all 3 of my characters share the same pool of glimmers. What the fuck is this? Did I miss something from the previous update???

Been that way since launch.

hydruxo

It's always been like that

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
what.
how is it possible you never noticed this prior??

I just notice that as well..I never knew that. Only reason I found out was trying to glimmer farm on my titan after maxing out my hunter.

meh I am out, posting too much..be back on whenever Destiny servers are back..

Frenden

Banned
Taking a break here, too. I hope a few of us get on late tonight. I need about an hour of glimmer grind before I can get my upgrade and I doubt that's going to happen.

I have to be thankful I was able to get on at reset and again this morning.

-Got all the upgrades needed from Xur (Hawkmoon and more)
-Completed 2 days of Eris bounties I had in my inventory and today's
-Maxed out Glimmer to the cap along with almost 50 Axiomatic Beads
-Maxed out all bubbles on new CE raid armour I got on Tueaday for my Titan (boots and helmet) - he is now ready to take the last 12 radiant shards needed that I hopefully will get on Tuesday to reach 32
-Grabbed today's Vanguard bounties but did not complete them
-Grabbed the Gorgon chest on all 3 characters

The only thing I 100% have to do before reset is to kill Atheon on Hard Mode with each class for a chance at the elusive Vex.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i guess if you had very little on you when you first made each new character, you could think they just happened to have similar amounts whenever you looked...

CREMSteve

I noticed this today as well. I was shocked to see it, wondered if I was losing my mind and it was like that all along. Glad I wasnt the only one!

I SWEAR I've had different glimmer pools for my characters prior to today. I had my titan maxed and my warlock had 2k. Maybe it was a glitch?

You know.

The feeling when you are kinda short of energy & shards. And you kinda need legendary sniper rifle for your 3rd character you raised from ashes in 3 days to level 29.

I'm confused? You got an exotic weapon from a legendary engram. Why is that bad?

hydruxo

You know.

What? I'd be stoked if I got that.

CREMSteve

Cmon, someone give me another obscure tip like the MTU one this morning. That was the best feeling watching it work instantly... Gotta be some more magic out there!

I'm confused? You got an exotic weapon from a legendary engram. Why is that bad?

Because he would have been happy with a sniper or energy's which any legendary special would have given him, but he ended up getting what could be either a shotgun or exotic shard.

Rahool always find a way to not give you what you need.

Rixa

What? I'd be stoked if I got that.

Ive gotten sofar (excluding Xur) Exotic weapon drops:

2x Universal Remote (1 new from NF, 1 old from VoG)
2x 4th Horseman (1 from Roc as prize, 1 from engram)
1x Vex Mythoclast (VoG)
1x Plan C (NF prize)

That was my first legendary engram upgrade to Exotic weapon :(.
I dont play PVP
I tried it and I don like it at all
So you see that RNG is bitching me with Exotic drops.

hydruxo

Because he would have been happy with a sniper or energy's which any legendary special would have given him, but he ended up getting what could be either a shotgun or exotic shard.

Rahool always find a way to not give you what you need.

Right, but you can get energies from all kinds of places. Public events, running VoG, dismantling unused legendaries, etc.

hydruxo

Ive gotten sofar (excluding Xur) Exotic weapon drops:

2x Universal Remote (1 new from NF, 1 old from VoG)
2x 4th Horseman (1 from Roc as prize, 1 from engram)
1x Vex Mythoclast (VoG)
1x Plan C (NF prize)

That was my first legendary engram upgrade to Exotic weapon :(.
I dont play PVP
I tried it and I don like it at all
So you see that RNG is bitching me with Exotic drops.

Ahh okay you've already gotten it haha. Still, at the very least it's a free exotic shard! Saves you a few coins.

Top Bottom