• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Where I can find (link please) the words where Bungie said that CE Exotics are best in game (or whatever)?

What CE exotic weapons? There are 3 if you don't count the ps exclusive. Talk about disappointment. I was mainly playing for weapons and have all the vanilla game exotics so for me there really isn't much left to play for

Rixa

What CE exotic weapons? There are 3 if you don't count the ps exclusive. Talk about disappointment. I was mainly playing for weapons and have all the vanilla game exotics so for me there really isn't much left to play for

I already corrected that it was about whole DLC. I was just remembering where they were saying something about powerful new exotics.

Found this little guy playing ROC playlists earlier, I like him, he's a keeper.

B55VRc3IIAA3MxQ.jpg:large

The Heaven Can Wait, it's no TDYN, but damn close.

Pickman

I can use the mobile Playstation app to send messages and the like but I can't get logged in via my playstation. This is some horse shit.

I'm confused as to how you guys are getting on....

Just turned my PS4 on and saw messages pop up and What's New filled out. Started up Destiny. Took a couple attempts since I kept getting Destiny servers are down messages, but I just now logged in and sitting in orbit.

Didn't do MUT or anything special.

Found this little guy playing ROC playlists earlier, I like him, he's a keeper.

B55VRc3IIAA3MxQ.jpg:large

The Heaven Can Wait, it's no TDYN, but damn close.

Has anyone found a TDYK 331 replacement? I've been using Red Hand IV (or something), but it feels more like a higher impact, slower RoF hand cannon. Less rounds in the clip as well.

Ive done Nightfalls using Vita. There is atleast one gaffer who has done both Raids (Silvertongue?) by Vita.
Iam using Vita in my living room (direct connection). TV is another use most of the time.

Just remember to buy Grips for Vita (I use Hori grips). And also tune brightness of the game, by default its too dark in Vitas screen, also you might want to adjust control sensitivity.
I've done about fifteen night falls, the normal VoG, and half of Crota on my vita from work. I even cheesed Atheon on hard "back in the day."

Just turned my PS4 on and saw messages pop up and What's New filled out. Started up Destiny. Took a couple attempts since I kept getting Destiny servers are down messages, but I just now logged in and sitting in orbit.

Didn't do MUT or anything special.

That's great news!!

btw what is MUT?

Greenymac

Has anyone found a TDYK 331 replacement? I've been using Red Hand IV (or something), but it feels more like a higher impact, slower RoF hand cannon. Less rounds in the clip as well.

Crucible quartermaster has one with random letters 1969....damn near a clone. Bought it today. Go check it out. 150 marks.

phen0m24

I will grab my 31.5 Titan.

Just assembling gear.

PSN Colonelocorn

Rawr, Kadey, who else we got?

Kadey you didn't accept my FR yet. LOL

Top Bottom