• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Da_Bears

Neo Member
3Yt7Skt.jpg

Finally :)

Congrats. Glad to see you get it.

Namikaze1

Her class item does nothing for rep gains?
Yeah, they do nothing at all. My Titan alt doesn't have her Titan mark equipped and still got the same amount of rep points with the Nightfall bonus as my Main Titan with the class item equipped.

Edit: my main also has the nightfall bonus

It's an unfair system that only benefits certain people. Should be fixed immediately

But would you be so against it if you were taking advantage of it?

Congrats. Glad to see you get it.

Thank you :)

I fucking love Sunsetting! Also, Rank 4 emblem is right there at the top right corner.

All of her shaders are so nice and different from anything else I've seen in the game. And that emblem is beautiful.

2 flawless attempts that ended with infinite detain shields. We are paying for all that cheese aren't we?
When I ran it last night, we didn't run into that glitch. However we did have a reddit blueberry that died on the jumping section after we barely escape from a gorgon death glare..

E92 M3

Why does it matter where other people are?
What exactly does rep 4 give you that you need so desperately?

Stop worrying about others gains from a glitch. They quite literally mean nothing to your personal experience.
Like I asked before, are you wearing her class item? Have you been doing the nightfall to increase your gains across the board?

Personally, me becoming 32 before the New Years is contingent on her being 4.

Namikaze1

Yup that's a great shader. That helmet though...lol :)

I really want the raid helm so I can wear my ruin wings and stay 32. It's all I want from Crota now. Raid helm is niiice
Yeah, I chose the wrong helmet.

Same here for the Ruin Wings. I have the gauntlets and an exotic helm ready if I only get the boots upon reset for 32 but I want the raid helm to keep my Ruin Wings equipped. I like seeing purple colored the field. And the gauntlets are the best looking gauntlets in the game.

It's an unfair system that only benefits certain people. Should be fixed immediately
It benefits anyone and everyone depending on your sleep schedule. I happen to work nights, so I don't get to take advantage of it often, but since I work nights I'm up during the reset so I get to take advantage on Saturday and Sunday.

I dunno...doesn't bother me even though I don't get to use it really. I'm glad it helps people a bit more with the grind.

Bungie did briefly fix it by the way. Somehow they unfixed it. Didn't think anyone would actually take issue with it though.

R0ckman

It's not double.

and I'm in the same time zone as you. Getting up at 4am has been hard, and quite frankly not even sure I know why I bothered. I guess it was just something to chase.

I kinda feel like the getting up early bit is working pretty hard at earning it. I'm sure you won't agree and that's fine.

Yes, you do get extra, I turned my bounties for the day right before the reset, stayed for the reset got new ones, did them, then logged off and got the same bounties back again.

Yeah, I chose the wrong helmet.

Same here for the Ruin Wings. I have the gauntlets and an exotic helm ready if I only get the boots upon reset for 32 but I want the raid helm to keep my Ruin Wings equipped. I like seeing purple colored the field. And the gauntlets are the best looking gauntlets in the game.

My experience with the ruin wings has been feast or famine. When heavy ammo drops, it drops in huge abundance...like, way more than I could ever use. Then nothing drops for long periods of time.

But still, even the placebo effect of having them on satisfies. lol

Yes, you do get extra, I turned my bounties for the day right before the reset, stayed for the reset got new ones, did them, then logged off and got the same bounties back again.

Yes, we know that. That's what we've been talking about, the bounty reset glitch.

But it's not going to be double. Eris duplicates bounties from one day to the next all the time, and those duplicated ones will not show up during the glitch, so you won't get double for that reason. .

My experience with the ruin wings has been feast or famine. When heavy ammo drops, it drops in huge abundance...like, way more than I could ever use. Then nothing drops for long periods of time.

Was doing the nightfall and was inside the cave up top and the axis minotaur kept dropping heavy ammo. Basically replenishing my gjallarhorn rockets every 30 seconds.

During the raid though it's different. Feel exactly like how you described. Feast or famine

Frenden

Banned

Same experience here. I vastly prefer their aesthetics to other Titan exotics, which helps too. They make the silhouette of the Titans appropriately big.

Armanetarium's clashing green with no shader support really bums me out.

hydruxo

Never realized how fun Thorn was to use in PVP until I used it in Salvage last night. I've messed around with it here and there but never seriously used it in matches. I usually use Hawkmoon but Thorn has converted me.

Namikaze1

I know exactly what you mean. I've been extremely lucky that heavy ammo has dropped in every raid run I had.

Konosuke

When I ran it last night, we didn't run into that glitch. However we did have a reddit blueberry that died on the jumping section after we barely escape from a gorgon death glare..

Were you guys together when the detain shields appeared? We always stayed together so that the relic guy can take down the shields faster but we are thinking the infinite bug shows up because of it...

Were you guys together when the detain shields appeared? We always stayed together so that the relic guy can take down the shields faster but we are thinking the infinite bug shows up because of it...
We stayed on the left side, shot the oracles if we can. Cleanse once marked. We didn't encounter any detainment bugs or spontaneous combustion Templar/ fireteam members.
Edit: my most desired weapon
1)Hawkmoon
2)HAWKMOON 2.0
3) HAWKMOON 3.0
Edit2:
Is no one doing the crota raid from the beginning? Lol I've been asking for 3 hours on here! I'm swimming in my own tears.
I think my friend might have to do this, however it won't be till 9 pm est.

Frenden

Banned
I'm going to be bummed when the current vanguard armor is totally obviated. The look of the Titan and Hunter stuff is rad.

I like the Warlock raid gear, but the rest of the classes' raid stuff I could live without.

Hung Wei Lo

Is no one doing the crota raid from the beginning? Lol I've been asking for 3 hours on here! I'm swimming in my own tears.

I feel your pain,dude..I just take what I can and fill the gaps in later :/ ..it's tough keeping track of what's been done and what hasn't... I think I have 1 weeklly on the hunter left; templar on the titan, and vog + crota for the 'lock

Top Bottom