• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

jiiikoo

Banned
Got the legendary sniper (black hammer?) from CE earlier, l'm liking it. All other rewards were pure garbage though, didn't even get Shards which I need.

Got the legendary sniper (black hammer?) from CE earlier, l'm liking it. All other rewards were pure garbage though, didn't even get Shards which I need.

I need 12 shards tomorrow to get to 32. I will flip out if I don't get them. That's at least 4 from each character.

Fuck. I am actually worried I wont and will hate myself for not leveling Eris to rank 4 sooner.

void666

Banned
Woke up early to do the double bounty thing. Mid way through the awakening mission i got disconnected. "Lan cable disconected". Oh shit... Anyway, two or three more days to reach rank 4.

After that i did the awakening using non land beyond. Not as bad as i thought. To make it an ok gun bungie needs to speed up the bolt animation and increase ammo reserve. Iirc i had 12 bullets total. Piercing bullets would be nice too.

Could be in my boat man, I need 35 to hit 32. This game loves to give me energies.

Speaking of that, does anyone else need to kill Crota one more time this week?

Skele7on

Banned
ranked my fourth hunter yesterday to 20.

Deleted one and re created so I can raid tonight.

Bring on tonight Raid for 8 radiant shards and hopefully a helm then I'll be 32.

Already have the chest but would prefer a helmet for my hunter..

phen0m24

Looks around:
Why am I awake?

Off this week with my kids. Hoping to grab a normal (normal because it's for a buddy who's 24) Gorgon cp - would do a fresh run too.

Need 3x CrOta clears for a chance at the Hammer or Hunger. (Have the cp already)

PSN ColonelOCorn

KeRaSh

Looks around:
Why am I awake?

Off this week with my kids. Hoping to grab a normal (normal because it's for a buddy who's 24) Gorgon cp - would do a fresh run too.

Need 3x CrOta clears for a chance at the Hammer or Hunger. (Have the cp already)

PSN ColonelOCorn

I'd be up for Crota if you can find more people. I'm helping my brother get to 20 on his third character in the mean time.

phen0m24

I'd be up for Crota if you can find more people. I'm helping my brother get to 20 on his third character in the mean time.

I've got some errands to run this am but should be free in the afternoon.

Add me if you want and if you need a 6th I can hop on.
I'm seriously terrible at organizing.

And I hear Dhruv is halfway decent with the sword. Wouldn't be a bad addition. ;) Lol waves at Dhruv

ranked my fourth hunter yesterday to 20.

Deleted one and re created so I can raid tonight.

Bring on tonight Raid for 8 radiant shards and hopefully a helm then I'll be 32.

Already have the chest but would prefer a helmet for my hunter..
What, in your opinion, is the fastest way to level duplicate classes? I am leveling a second Titan, but am just loathing the experience. I hit level 11 yesterday on the first mission of Venus. I've been rolling through the story and doing any bounties I get along the way, but that's it. Anything more I can do to speed up this process?

phen0m24

What, in your opinion, is the fastest way to level duplicate classes? I am leveling a second Titan, but am just loathing the experience. I hit level 11 yesterday on the first mission of Venus. I've been rolling through the story and doing any bounties I get along the way, but that's it. Anything more I can do to speed up this process?
I did a lot of grinding to over level above the story missions - then did them on the max difficulty. That plus bounties for weapons and gear.
The answer to every question in the game is
grind

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I need 12 shards tomorrow to get to 32. I will flip out if I don't get them. That's at least 4 from each character.

Fuck. I am actually worried I wont and will hate myself for not leveling Eris to rank 4 sooner.
Come on dude, you can get them easily. Unless you are terribly unlucky and get energy all the time. :lol

Looks around:
Why am I awake?

PSN ColonelOCorn

I'm down to run it this afternoon.

Skele7on

Banned

I did mine in 8 hours.

Literally did all the story related stuff whilst picking up the bounties

then from level 15 I hit crucible whilst taking the bounties some kindly double stacked which was awesome,
if you can I highly recommend getting a buddy to get you through the missions on hard, as the extra exp.

LiK

First, do all story missions and strikes for the bonus XP. Then either grind strikes or PVP. I played mainly PVP altho Strikes will help if you hate PVP. And don't forget to keep doing Bounties. Once you get to lvl 20, equip your good gear and you'll jump up a few levels. Then do more PVP or Strikes with Bounties.

Grind sucks but at least no more farming. Farming probably consumed most of the time trying to level the armors before the updates.

Bizazedo

Tried twice for Mythoclast last night. Ended up with Hawkmoon. Xur was still here, obviously, so upgraded immediately.

Feels like an excellent consolation prize. It feels like its ROF is higher than the bar indicates (after toying with a Timur's Lash, anyways).

noomi

Ahhh, Eris Rank 4.... feels good :D

In other news I finally saw a hunter decked out in full CE Raid armor *tear* so beautiful!

Got to level 4 with Eris this morning. She's maxed and I never have to do any more of her bounties unless I want to for the XP :)

Damn, that last shader looks awesome. My fave in game by far!

LiK

Hoping to do more Strikes tonight with Ourobolus with Boguester joining in. Need to level up my damn Warlock some more.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2qn9jv/results_of_300_tiger_strikes/

b379ece3571cc2e2e5d875b7339f2ffe.png

Top Bottom