• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Jinjo

Crota drops are getting a bit predictable. Week 1: weapons, week 2: just shards and energy, week 3: weapons, week 4: just shards and energy.

HighOnPCP

Does anybody have a Crota checkpoint? We just did the bridge part and everything but honestly we don't have THAT much time so we want to skip the part with the wizard because you don't get anything anyways lol so yeah if soembody has it please hit me up PSN is HighOnPCP

Ambitious

Alright, done with everything except for Crota.

Nightfall
Hunter: 11x Ascendant Shards
Warlock: 12x Ascendant Energy
Titan: Legendary Engram. Decrypted into 2x Ascendant Energy.

Raid - Chest 1
Hunter: 2x Radiant Energy
Warlock: 2x Radiant Shards + Bone Circlet. That's actually the sole class item from the raid I already have.
Titan: 2x Radiant Energy

Raid - Lamp Checkpoint
Hunter: 2x Radiant Shards
Warlock: Gloves. Dupe.
Titan: Gloves. Dupe.

Raid - Bridge Checkpoint
Hunter: 2x Radiant Shards
Warlock: Boots. New!
Titan: Boots. New!

Other Stuff
Hit rank 3 with FWC. 1x Strange Coin + 1x Ascendant Energy.
Found another Legendary Engram. Decrypted into Valedictorian 9-44, an Arc rocket launcher. Half-decent stats. Field Scout.

Amazing, isn't it?

noomi

After watching Messiek & Macello get their Gjallarhorns I was pretty bummed this morning about still being hornless. Decided to give VoG a shot and Atheon gave me his sweetest drop yet. That was my 5th Mythoclast by the way....

csRsXcC.jpg

Appropriate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk8mm1Qmt-Y

Albeit an older horn, I'll take it.... half the battle is done.... now to wait for Xur to have the horn upgrade. Meanwhile, in the vault it goes and waits. Knowing Bungie and my luck, it won't be there for a long time :/ Either that or they will sell the actual Gjallarhorn which I always said they would once I received it.

Other memorable loot after 2x Crota, 2x VoG, 2x NF's & 2x weeklies! The hunter helmet, and the Crota heavy MG.

I am now level 32 :)

Still in pursuit of that ever elusive Hawkmoon, one day...

LTWood12

After watching Messiek & Macello get their Gjallarhorns I was pretty bummed this morning about still being hornless. Decided to give VoG a shot and Atheon gave me his sweetest drop yet.

Albeit an older horn, I'll take it.... half the battle is done.... now to wait for Xur to have the horn upgrade. Meanwhile, in the vault it goes and waits. Knowing Bungie and my luck, it wont be there for a long time :/ Either that or they will sell the actual Gjallarhorn which I always said they would once I received it.

Other memorable loot after 2x Crota, 2x VoG, 2x NF's & 2x weeklies! The hunter helmet, and the Crota heavy MG.

Still on pursuit of that ever elusive Hawkmoon, one day...

That's probably the best loot drop I've ever seen. Congrats!

After watching Messiek & Macello get their Gjallarhorns I was pretty bummed this morning about still being hornless. Decided to give VoG a shot and Atheon gave me his sweetest drop yet.

Albeit an older horn, I'll take it.... half the battle is done.... now to wait for Xur to have the horn upgrade. Meanwhile, in the vault it goes and waits. Knowing Bungie and my luck, it won't be there for a long time :/ Either that or they will sell the actual Gjallarhorn which I always said they would once I received it.

Congrats on an amazing haul. I now hate you :p

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I need 8 more shards to be able to hit 32 on my hunter this week. Hopefully two more 2nd chests and crota kills will net me them, but I'm not counting on it.

Join the club.

Received the biggest slap in the face last week when I saw Xur was selling an upgrade for it but god forbid he actually sells the gun itself. I'm sure glad I grabbed the PS4 version of the game just so I can not get the exclusive weapons. Really enjoying that bonus content, Bungie, thanks.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
After watching Messiek & Macello get their Gjallarhorns I was pretty bummed this morning about still being hornless. Decided to give VoG a shot and Atheon gave me his sweetest drop yet. That was my 5th Mythoclast by the way....

csRsXcC.jpg

Still in pursuit of that ever elusive Hawkmoon, one day...

Holy shit, nice! My raid group basically gave up on VOG after CE but I still love doing VOG for the chance at moments like this. Seriously, good shit.

LiK

I need 17 rad shards and I'm 32. I got 3 characters ready for CE. Unless my luck is complete shit, I'll be 32 tonight.

Jinjo

I need 21 rad shards and I'm 32. I got 3 characters ready for CE. Unless my luck is complete shit, I'll be 32 tonight.

I'm 4 shards short on my main to get to 32. Debating whether I should shard my only raid gear (gloves) on both my alts to get enough shards. Have no problem doing it on my Warlock, that one can still be 30, but my Hunter is gonna take a serious blow to level. (Sharded my only legendary replacement already...)

LiK

I'm 4 shards short on my main to get to 32. Debating whether I should shard my only raid gear (gloves) on both my alts to get enough shards. Have no problem doing it on my Warlock, that one can still be 30, but my Hunter is gonna take a serious blow to level. (Sharded my only legendary replacement already...)

I edited, forgot I have 4 Rad shards in vault

Nuszka

Got my titan to lvl 32 but it does not feel right, stat wise i am happy but the exotic helm of inmost light is something i never have used before, feels odd and does not suit my playstyle. Hpefully next week my titan will get the raid helmet so i can rock the ruin wings with horn combo!!! Sweetest thing!!!

Hoodbury

I need 17 rad shards and I'm 32. I got 3 characters ready for CE. Unless my luck is complete shit, I'll be 32 tonight.

And here I thought you were ready to quit destiny after trying out CE once. Heh, guess the game got a hold of you pretty good.

Got my titan to lvl 32 but it does not feel right, stat wise i am happy but the exotic helm of inmost light is something i never have used before, feels odd and does not suit my playstyle. Hpefully next week my titan will get the raid helmet so i can rock the ruin wings with horn combo!!! Sweetest thing!!!

My stats will be even better on my Titan once I can wear the raid helmet. Just had enough for the other 3 armour pieces as the other armour items were not as good stats wise

I'm going to post my current stats for all my classes soon. Out right now. Will be looking for some advice.

LTWood12

Anyone here use the Playstation Gold Wireless headset? I've got enough in giftcards to pay for half of it. Thinking about taking the plunge.

So I've been hoping each week to get the helm to complete my raid set. Kid that sounds like he's at max 10 years old joins for the raid, level 30, but never done it yet. Dies every fucking chance he gets in the raid and is singing and saying stupid kid shit the entire way. What could have been an hour max raid lasted about 3 hours. :)

He's ending loot was armor, weapons, AND the helmet :)

Gotta love the loot system :)

FUCK LIFE

LTWood12

Are you running 3 characters?

Most people that have enough shards for at least 1 character to get to 32 are running multiples. No way to get that many in a short time. I average 15-20 weekly with 3 characters.

Running 2 (though only had time for one this week). Third is on level 10. Hoping to get three runs in over the holiday.

Top Bottom