• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

ocean

Banned
Doesn't seem like people like it. Looks better than VoG helm at least. I really like the chest tho.
I kind of liked the can helm tbh. This one is far worse, you look like a bug.
So what are the Hard Mode Crotas End Raid Weapons going to be?

No new armour just primary weapons?

Do we have details from any data mining? I think I remember seeing something and they didn't look very good.

What have people found to be the best 331 replacements for Fatebringer and Vision of Confluence?
Saterienne Rapier is a love child of the two. My little brother got one from a Crucible level package and I'm grinding to buy it. With Firefly and Outlaw it has FB's main perks and stats wise it's similar to VoC. No elemental damage is a bummer though; nothing beats VoG weapons for burn activities.

Deku Tree

Do we have details from any data mining? I think I remember seeing something and they didn't look very good.

What have people found to be the best 331 replacements for Fatebringer and Vision of Confluence?

Yes there all on the web. One legendary primary of each type plus the exotic nechrocasm.

Mindlog

Saterienne Rapier is a love child of the two. My little brother got one from a Crucible level package and I'm grinding to buy it. With Firefly and Outlaw it has FB's main perks and stats wise it's similar to VoC. No elemental damage is a bummer though; nothing beats VoG weapons for burn activities.
Pretty much. I'm really happy using my Rapier (Firefly/Zen/AP or Explosive) as a primary. VoC was still excellent for this week's Nightfall.

Three bubbles away from 32 -_-
I can taste it.
Ok we got full team guys. Only problem is PSN is being shit but imma try and add you but it's slow.

If anyone of you 4 can find/add me Katana_Strikes then go ahead.
Who is on the list? :]
I have Death on my FL.

Homeboyd

Anyone having issues not seeing heavy ammo drop increase with ruin wings? If so, did you buy week 1 or week 2 version from xur (or get them via a drop)?

Solar burn in this weeks nightfall?

1377.gif

LordofPwn

Anyone having issues not seeing heavy ammo drop increase with ruin wings? If so, did you buy week 1 or week 2 version from xur (or get them via a drop)?

Its apparently a bug when entering new areas. you have to unequip and then re-equip. i got mine first week, cant remember if from nightfall or if bought from Xur.

hydruxo

http://planetdestiny.com/crotas-end-loot-table/

Nothing about the primaries stands out like Black Hammer or anything from what I can tell, but we'll just have to see what they're like when they come out.

Week 1. It either rains heavy ammo or there's a drought for me.

Well think there's a good reason why hard mode is lvl33. It's easy to kill crota as a lvl32 even with a few screw ups.

Homeboyd

Its apparently a bug when entering new areas. you have to unequip and then re-equip. i got mine first week, cant remember if from nightfall or if bought from Xur.
Is this confirmed? What do you mean a new area? Within the same planet or different planets? What about in raids?

Lollipop which version do you have?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
How about the weekly heroic? Anyone interested ?

Kadey1up. I'm going to run three of them.

For the most part, no. A Titan with Ruined Wings and the Horn is the ultimate class for PVE. I was basically using my Horn as a primary this morning. We did the strike in less than 10 and every other enemy was dropping heavy ammo for me.

LordofPwn

http://planetdestiny.com/crotas-end-loot-table/

Nothing about the primaries stands out like Black Hammer or anything from what I can tell, but we'll just have to see what they're like when they come out.
the scout that can mark enemies seems cool, and the pulse that can shoot through knight walls, hand cannon that is void is cool too.

Is this confirmed? What do you mean a new area? Within the same planet or different planets? What about in raids?

Lollipop which version do you have?

same planet. even in the raid. can't say 100% confirmed, just what i hear.

i had a dream i made the sexiest warlock ever and i had ridiculously beautiful flowing locks.

i also had a dream there was a pair of hunter boots that stole a titan's bubble shield from them when i walked in it.

oh mind, why do you tease me so? i was going to hop on and spend my crucible marks but i need 30 more to buy the boots.

then i realized it was a lie. ALL A LIE!

You jerk! You made Math sad! You said you would help her with the raid and yet you were off playing Halo 5 beta!

Math sends her regards!
*insert red_wedding.gif*

ya in my dreams maybe.

if math's sad, i know how to cheer her up.

Top Bottom