• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

LOOOOOOOLLLLLL

Thanks Drizz

image.php

you da real mvp

Lol, np assmatgaf, anytime. Too bad some of you hoarded all the luck.

Anyone got a gatekeepers checkpoint????

I'm in hard Gorgons now, obviously pretty easy to get to GK from there. I'm down for 2 more Atheon kills if people want to at some point.

Essentially, if you're not looking for Fatebringer or Praetorian Foil, starting from the Gorgon checkpoint gets you two shots at Exotics (the first Gorgon chest, and Atheon) along with the other chest for ass mats and the Gatekeeper loot drop (which can include Praedyth's Timepiece and the other normal mode weapons).

edit: Without having to wait through the confluxes/Oracles/Templar obviously
if you're already carrying around 9 extra primaries
Gotcha. Thanks dudes

Mindlog

i think im going to solo crotas end today
With my Warlock tomorrow :]

Thanks again for the CE Raid GAF. Took a little longer than normal, but that was my first time going up that way. Appreciate the patience.

And appreciate the RNG!
Raid Fusion Rifle!
Dragon's Breath!

I mean I have a Gjallarhorn so every other exotic heavy is moot, but it's still nice to have. The Fusion Rifle is definitely nice to have.

Might be picking up this Vanguard sniper if it is truly as good as everyone is making it out to be. Not trying to roll for field scout though.

I can tell you that my Monte Carlo pocket-magnet is still working just fine at least

Yeah, seems to work that way a lot. Narcis. Jay got a U Remote from Gorgons, which he said was his 8th. o_O

You still in there? I'll load up my PS4 briefly to check...

Yup still here, just eating and chatting with the lady.

"a while longer" wouldn't happen to mean like 2 hours (when I get home from work) would it? <3

Haha probably not straight until then, but lots of people have the CP now and I should be around, in orbit or something. We'll make sure everyone has access.

Shito

How does that Gorgon checkpoint affair work? If I join Boguester's game, does it give me the checkpoint right away, or do I need to fetch the chest right away?
I ask because I only done VoG once, and don't remember the way to the chest thaaaat well. :D

Wow, I don't know if my connection took a dump or it's just PSN or what, but there was some crazy lag going on in Nightfall. Never seen someone take 3 Cursed explosions before and keep rolling, but it happened. Thanks to everyone who stuck through to the very end, as I was pretty close in just bringing us to orbit or pulling myself out to get you guys a replacement.

Upgraded Hard Light came out of it, so I can shard the old one. Better figure out what's going on with the internet, considering this is the first time since I moved out here this has happened.

How does that Gorgon checkpoint affair work? If I join Boguester's game, does it give me the checkpoint right away, or do I need to fetch the chest right away?
I ask because I only done VoG once, and don't remember the way to the chest thaaaat well. :D

I can show you the way. If you just want the chest, you can join, I'll wipe to res you (since hard mode). Grab the chest then switch to any other alts that are Lv27+ and grab it again.

If you are a crazy person (i.e. hasn't been playing VoG 3x/week since release like crazy me) and actually need ascendant materials you can also grab the right side chest for 2 energies or shards.

What's your PSN?

DrDrizzay101

btkadams

Wow, I don't know if my connection took a dump or it's just PSN or what, but there was some crazy lag going on in Nightfall. Never seen someone take 3 Cursed explosions before and keep rolling, but it happened.

Upgraded Hard Light came out of it, so I can shard the old one.

the lag has been insane ever since the psn outage. i've never seen it this bad.

LiK

I can show you the way. If you just want the chest, you can join, I'll wipe to res you (since hard mode). Grab the chest then switch to any other alts that are Lv27+ and grab it again.

If you are a crazy person (i.e. hasn't been playing VoG 3x/week since release like crazy me) and actually need ascendant materials you can also grab the right side chest for 2 energies or shards.

DrDrizzay101

I'm home in like 20 min. Can I get a spot?

Top Bottom