• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Shito

I can show you the way. If you just want the chest, you can join, I'll wipe to res you (since hard mode). Grab the chest then switch to any other alts that are Lv27+ and grab it again.

If you are a crazy person (i.e. hasn't been playing VoG 3x/week since release like crazy me) and actually need ascendant materials you can also grab the right side chest for 2 energies or shards.

DrDrizzay101
Sent you a friend request. :)
I should be able to find the way thanks to the map, and some memory of the time I did the raid once. ^^
I'm ok on ass mats, I'll only need the gorgon chest on my 3 characters.

I can show you the way. If you just want the chest, you can join, I'll wipe to res you (since hard mode). Grab the chest then switch to any other alts that are Lv27+ and grab it again.

If you are a crazy person (i.e. hasn't been playing VoG 3x/week since release like crazy me) and actually need ascendant materials you can also grab the right side chest for 2 energies or shards.

DrDrizzay101

I'd love that chest x 3 if you have room :)

44b.png

32471935.jpg

Ran a Nightfall with horrendous lag...

...and it was kind of awesome.

Edit: there he is! Thanks again for the laughs!

Which one were you, Fitts? Ein or Ernie? That was wild. You all were near invincible while I kept taking a beating haha.
the lag has been insane ever since the psn outage. i've never seen it this bad.

Ran into some bad lag in VoG during the weekend. Figured it was our host's lag and that's why I took the blame for this NF. Now I'm not so sure with you and LordofPwn commenting on similar issues.

gdt

Need 4 for a fresh Crota raid. Using my 31 Warlock. Can be swordbearer as well.

1. Gdt
2. Gdts friend

Ps4 gdt5016

Steroyd

Kill Atheon? 2 more low percents chance of getting hawkmoon.

I think I burned that chance when I got Vex Mythoclast and Plan C in one drop (of course I get an upgraded Plan C in Crota today), if the chance presents itself, been floating in and out of Destiny all evening.

btkadams

Is this the most OTs for a single game? I know some community threadcounts are larger but they are to an entire franchise as far as Ive seen.

PSN FRs are still loading super slow, feel free to just join my game if it's taking too long

Drizzay, I want you to join my clan.

Sure which clan is it? I don't have any particular affection for whatever the hell my clan is called. It has served its purpose well.

Greenymac got a Universal Remote 1.0 while I was in there too.

Damn, the 3rd URemote today! One of the two vanillas I need, rawr and steroyd have taken my TLords that would have completed my collection.

Shito

Anytime. :)

Yeah Math wore out all the chest favor. Hit a cold streak since then, who is going to be the streak breaker?
Not me!
Only shards and energies. All my luck for today went into my CE warlock I think. ^^
Still, thanks very much Boguester for the opportunity!
Love that community. <3

I wish I knew what they talked about there.

I wasn't here, but if I had to guess. Bitching about balancing and cheap as shit spots to hide during Invasion.

Even thinking back on it now, I hated how weak they made that Banshee. And I flipping hated that cheap area above the first objective on the Shipyard Invasion map.

Top Bottom