• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Deku Tree

This is overdue but here's the proof of my Guardian lordship:

destiny_2014122314371rzugf.jpg

I told them about your PSN mass message, and Hawkian put you in the OP already on faith. Congrats again!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Far below NeoGAF, fig has set something in motion, a thread-eating meme transforming Destiny OT into another link in her intergalactic chain. This Pooh must be stopped and the mind that controls it, destroyed.

Jinjo

Did they fix the solo lamps jump?

Performed one about an hour ago. It's iffy about your position sometimes. My poor toon got smashed against the wall a few times. Make sure not to have an overshield or something up, stand right at the edge of the rock at the wallside and look down a bit. Dunno, that's what did it for me after a few failed attempts.

It will be a while before I hit rank 4 but there is no reason to use a single Rad Energy before then. Unless you get enough shards before then.

That 331 Black Hammer though.

I'd have to average 466 Eris rep per day over the next week to reach Rank 4 by next week's reset. Maybe I'm way off, but that doesn't sound unreasonable with the double bounty trick, especially if there are even 1 or two Titan specific bounties

Shito

Husk of the pit!
From casually doing a patrol... Happy I decided never to farm for this, thinking I'd get it "eventually".

I'd have to average 466 Eris rep per day over the next week to reach Rank 4 by next week's reset. Maybe I'm way off, but that doesn't sound unreasonable with the double bounty trick, especially if there are even 1 or two Titan specific bounties

Pretty similar numbers for me. I just keep forgetting to do the bounties. The time isn't even an issue. Reset is 8pm for me lol

Far below NeoGAF, fig has set something in motion, a thread-eating meme transforming Destiny OT into another link in her intergalactic chain. This Pooh must be stopped and the mind that controls it, destroyed.

Guardians, attack when the enemy is unprepared; appear where you are not expected. Coded dispatch follows.

Top Bottom