• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Anybody want to help do 1st part of raid super quick? Was going to help buddy cheese bridge phase after. We've got 3 now but would be easier with more. PSN is DrDrizzay101.

We need one more! You in hawk?

Got my PM right? I'm still up for it, assuming I'm part of the 5 ready now. I'm sure we can find one more.

I feel like I have played a shit tonne of crucible and I have only just broken level 1 reputation. This is going to take forever. Currently sitting on 110 marks, think I might just switch to a faction so I can purchase some better weapons sooner. Return to ranking up the normal crucible rep later on or something.

Really want to switch to digital with this game but th $99.95AUD price tag is insane.

another blue i like. this might be a pretty good scout rifle variant.

8V6KyeF.jpg

d44cKur.jpg

I have yet to see a blue which has more then about 264 attack, where are you finding the blue engrams?

Anybody want to help do 1st part of raid super quick? Was going to help buddy cheese bridge phase after. We've got 3 now but would be easier with more. PSN is DrDrizzay101.

Got my PM right? I'm still up for it, assuming I'm part of the 5 ready now. I'm sure we can find one more.

You are indeed part of the 5

BAMMM! corn, you suck :p

If that doesn't pan out, I wouldn't mind, tho I would prefer CE. Lemme know !

We are doing VoG HM at 9pm EST. interested?

CLBridges

Don't think I completed the first part of CE with my 30 Hunter, sent you a message if you still need one. PSN: GhostFaceDon

phen0m24

You are indeed part of the 5

I always forget you have a 1 at the end of your name! I think I would rather run Crota too but there are those DSF among us.
Desperately seeking Fatebringer.

I do this for them.

I'll probably get another one

Any hard mode gorgon CPs still out there?

I already looted it on normal this week. I should be able to get loot again from hard, right?

deafmedal

Okay, if no one else wants it...
Anyone doing hard VoG? If need one more drop a party invite to PSN: Kyliedog

My level and gear appropiate.

I always forget you have a 1 at the end of your name! I think I would rather run Crota too but there are those DSF among us.
Desperately seeking Fatebringer.

I do this for them.

I'll probably get another one
I lack a PF and a Titan chest... seems to hit everyone different but not getting VoC and/or FB... that sucks :(
As does their effective nerf :mad:

spyder_ur

Still looking?

Qwell

Hawkian, were you having psn issues? Thought I saw something in earlier in the thread, think we are all ready to rock if you are.

jadedm17

31 on all my characters now. It took just under a week to go 0-31 on my hunter.
Must be nice to live in a post-launch world, my secondary hunter got stuck in that 26/27 gap for a few weeks; Now that everything is easier I'm still lacking sapphire wires to upgrade my damn gear. Smh

Deku Tree

Flawless attempt group from last night

DekuBleep (31 Warlock)
Messiek (31 Warlock Titan Hunter...)
sjay1994 (30 Warlock)
JTran2003 (30 Warlock)
iRAWRasaurus (31)
Log Ride

We were flawless all the way through twice except for the Templar expulsion bug and the jumping deaths. We said we wanted to try again tonight around the same time 9pm est. I can be on by 8:30. Please confirm if you can make it or if you can't. I'd like to try again as we are very close.

If you were shaky with you jumps then please watch the flawless video linked in the OP and we can practice the jumps.

Yeah I can be on.

For floatingdivider, I would assume it was joking post but posting doesnt allow to indicate the humor part. Always liked his "DLC review"

I'll be online. I won't mess the jump this time, I'll do the safest thing.
I'm sorry :|

I can make it

Hey, doing my best to make it in time. If I'm not on by 9:10 est, put in an alternate in my place.

I'll be there.

Ok everyone is confirmed.

We are practicing jumping now if anyone wants to practice to please join.

Any VoG HM going on? (fresh or Templar) PS4. Warlock 31.

PSN: KyoKunaki

We have a group starting at 9pm est (15 min). Afaik there is 1 spot available.

How does this work? Do I have to load in and die to get checkpoint or just load in and leave?

Check points can be squirrel-y. Seems like it works as long as you wipe and reset once. Just remember that each difficulty keeps a separate check point and you will lose the one you saved if you advance further into the raid (GKs overwrites Gorgons, etc.). Not positive about all the details but a wipe and reset seems reliable.

CLBridges

We have a group starting at 9pm est (15 min). Afaik there is 1 spot available.

Check points can be squirrel-y. Seems like it works as long as you wipe and reset once. Just remember that each difficulty keeps a separate check point and you will lose the one you saved if you advance further into the raid (GKs overwrites Gorgons, etc.). Not positive about all the details but a wipe and reset seems reliable.

Thanks for that checkpoint man, I appreciate that! Nothing but shards and energy lol, can't complain though.

Destiny gameplay is too sweet for me to leave. She is like an abusive girlfriend who is good in the sack. Can't stop or listen to reason. All I want is Universal Remote. Please! please RNGesus provide me plentiful bounty this Christmas!

Top Bottom